2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

Jess i'm soooo glad it worked out ok for you! hopefully they figure it out soon so you can rest your nerve alittle! And NONE of us find it drama or anything you should apologise for! We'll keep praying for beep (he/she seems to be a fighting lil one anyway!)

its been very quiet here this weekend! which hopefully means everyone is well and having a restful weekend. i hope so!
just thought id say hi and let u all know we get to hear pickle's heartbeat tomorrow at4pm for the first time! im very very excited and i think pickle is too, judging by the way its been kicking and keeping me awake the last 2 nights :D

thats all really. enjoy your sunday :D

Ah Louise how exciting!!!
I've not been on here much because my head has been down the loo constantly lol!! :sick:
Hopefully this will only be for another 4 weeks!
Got an early scan on wednesday!!

ah how exciting! bet u cant wait to see the little one.
it will make the sick worth it im sure!!
cant wait til weds to see how u got on :D

Louise - how exciting!!

Naomi - you will have to share scan pics!

:happydance:

louise, that's great! drink some oj before you go so pickle will be nice and lively!

naomi, you must be pretty excited too!

i'll see beep again on tuesday afternoon. i haven't had really any bleeding at all in a few days, so i'm pretty excited!

we took the boys pumpkin picking today at a local orchard. came home pretty tired, so i took a nap, now i'm putting dinner in the oven. had a fairly uneventful weekend. got a busy week ahead, though.

jess im so happy that everything seems to have settled down for you :D great news!

thanks for the oj tip.... i'll do that. mw comes to our house so i'll have plenty here for pickle to have before she comes to do the heartbeat!

yay for seeing beep again tuesday :D

hooray for the blueberries today! who else moved to a new fruit? lol

i'll be a blueberry tomorrow! it's amazing how a baby can be only the size of a tiny blueberry, but have so much going on!

oh, and i'd like to join the ranks of head in the toilet... i woke up this morning and ran to the bathroom to gag. i had to eat the packet of animal crackers i keep next to the bed. and we just bought this new toothpaste last night that makes me gag too! :sick:

Wow! Avocado!! That's awesome!!

I measured again today and got 10 1/2 squares. I think that's down from last time. I wonder of I'm losing weight or just bloat..

I just got some pink on wiping again. I really do think it has to do with how much water I drink. I didn't have much today. I'll have to ask on Tuesday.

Have a great week everyone! I'm actually getting to bed early!

hi ladies hope everyone's doing well xx

Im finally back on bnb was away on holiday to Cornwall for a week so couldn't get onto a computer. Have I missed anything exciting ?

hi ladies! hope everyone had a great weekend! Jess --- yay tomarrow is another Beep day!!! Glad you're feeling better honey! Not much going on here! Had fun over the weekend with my doppler :blush: I can't seem to keep Cad in one spot long enough to get the heart rate on the screen but it's still good and strong! YAY! I've got a doc appt on monday and will hopefully get an appt for my next u/s so i can find out what we're having. --- anyone have a "gut" feeling on gender? we're still thinking boy :happydance:

Got on the scale this morning and up 6lbs so far! I know that's not alot of weight but for some reason it feels like 50!

yay jess, seeing beep tomorrow!!
purplelilly, 6lbs is nothing hun, I'm not getting on the scales lol, I'm already a bit curvy to say the least so I dread to think what size ill be once I'm 8 months lol!

for some reason im exactly the same as what i weighed at the beginning! wish that would continue into the 8th month lol :D

Just heard pickle's heartbeat!! was amazing :D
Pickle definaately lived up to the name though, as everytime mw found the beats its wriggled and moved lol.
none the wiser on the sex of baby though as the hearbeat was bang in the middle!
so i guess just wait til 20wk scan.... *sigh*
but we're a very happy louise and dan today after hearing that :D

Yay for hearing the heartbeat louise!!!! How exciting, ooo I'm so jealous!

not long til ur scan now :D im so excited for you x

I know, so scared it wont be good news but can't help but get excited!! Have you got a doppler? Or do you just hear the heartbeat when the mw is there?

i want to get a doppler now. i think i will. but yeah only heard it today as had mw appointment.
i felt like that when i had my scan. and i felt like it before when i was pregnant with Angel.
i spoke to the ultrasound tech about my fear of there being nothing in there and she said u'd be surprised how many women say the same thing lol :D cant wait to hear the news tho. what time is ur appointment??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->