2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

if you're feeling low or need a laugh, read these. ive been laughing actually almost wetting myself whilst reading... im only on page 5 and have had to wee twice lol.
just thought they were too good not to share with my fav ladies :D

https://www.babyandbump.com/labour-birth/696911-funny-embarrasing-labour-stories.html

lol, thanks louise!

i have kind of a funny story, but it's not from birth. i had pre-e with the boys, so at the end of my pregnancy, i spent a lot of time in labor and delivery at the hospital, being checked. my dr. said anytime i got a headache, to go in. so one time i went in and some overzealous resident decided she wanted to do an internal. it hurt soooo bad, i was screaming, telling her to stop. after she finally stopped. i yelled, "she is NOT allowed near me again! and from now on, it's EXIT ONLY down there!"

^^^^^^HAHAHAH I can't blame you for that one! DH is already worried about my trucker mouth in L&D ward !lol

Weege-- i am so in love with my doppler now! It's very reassuring when you get that "is bubs alright?" feeling!

yeah i definately think im gunna get one now!!
pickle just kept moving each time she found the heartbeat so maybe if i keep trying with one we might get to hear it for longer!!

getting an internal exam at 7 or 8 months pg with twins... it hurt! lol

Ugh. This is a dumb question but do you normally have internal exams at that time? I have no idea what to expect lol

i don't think so. she was mean and was just out to hurt me, i think!

I never had an internal exam with my DD! OUCH! that had to have hurt! I did have an endometrial biopsy this past summer though and OH MY LORD I would rather give BIRTH that EVER get one again!!!

Hey ladies!

it is ultrasound day...4pm! SO nervous! Wish me luck! I'll keep you posted! I am hoping they let me print the pictures (some places don't let you!). If they do I will post tonight!

good luck jess! i have no idea what time it is where u are but here 415 is 2 hours away :D

Good luck ladies!! Can't wait to see pics if you post them :flow:
my turn tomorrow eek!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back