2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

yayayayay-- I love all the scans coming up, soooo exciting! My next doc appt is monday and hopefully get my date for next u/s then find out what Cad really is!!! I think i finally convinced DH to find out and just keep it to ourselfs!:blush: He's getting alot of pressure to "keep it a suprise" so i just told him that we kept it all a secret for 3mths so i think we can do it for the gender too! :rofl: In actuality i don't think he'll be able to hold out but i just wanna know!!!lol:haha:

is that as mean as it sounds?lol

Yay!! So exciting that you'll find out the gender soon.

That's a tough call - I don't keep secrets very well so I'd probably end up telling people :haha:

ah hope 4.15 comes quickly jess.
i'm really excited for all of u who have ur scans comin up!! so exciting!
i still havent got my 20wk one yet.... mw said yesterday if i dont have one by monday then ring and ask cos i should have one by now!
i just wanna know if im team pink or blue :D

I don't know how I'm going to wait until Dec. 1 for my scan!

Yay!! So exciting that you'll find out the gender soon.

That's a tough call - I don't keep secrets very well so I'd probably end up telling people :haha:

I could probably keep quiet but the first 3mths almost killed him! He asked me on a daily basis if he could squeel yet:haha::haha:

My DH is the opposite! I want to tell almost everyone and DH is like hush up already :haha:

I think it's mainly because ALL of our friends have children and are always asking him when he's just gonna do it already:haha: There is a 10yr gap between us and about a 20-30yr gap in our friends so either their kids are almost my age to our close friends who now have a 2wk old!

Oh wow! So he must be super excited.

I'm actually 5 days older than DH so I joke about being a cougar :haha:

lol DH is 9yrs 9mths ... every now and then i'll call him a cradle robber when he's talking about some show from his childhood that i've never even heard of! LOL On the plus side all of those "major birthdays" i hit first so if he does something dumb then i get him back 3mths later:thumbup: (that was how my 30th and his 40th went:haha:)

hi girls! i don't have much time to post because i need to head to bed, but i couldn't leave you hanging, so i thought i would stop by with a beep update!

we saw beep again today!! and the heartbeat, still beeping away! beep is growing, so yay!!! i'm at 6+3 now, so back to being a sweetpea for a little while. lol..

my dr. said i look good and don't have to be seen again for two weeks, so i have my next appt on november 7.

we took the boys out to dinner after my appointment and told them. they were pretty excited! we told them they are going to be big brothers and there's a baby growing in mommy's belly. jonathan immediately put his hand on my tummy! it was so cute!

after dinner, we went to my parents and they boys told gamma and bumpa (grandma and grandpa) that they are gonna be big brothers! my parents didn't get it at first, then jonathan said, 'there's a tiny baby in mommy's tummy!' my mom looked at me and was like, 'you're expecting???' lol. it was so funny!

i do have some new pics of beep, but i haven't had a chance to upload them yet, but i will, i promise!

just wanted to stop by before i headed to bed!
goodnight!

Haha, back to sweetpea! Glad to hear Beep is doing well!

Sounds like the twins are excited to be older brothers soon! That's cute how they told their grandparents.

Thats so wonderful Jessica!!! I cant wait until we can tell our DD that she will be a big sister... Im SO hoping it will be soon!

:happydance: Jessica so glad to hear beeps doing well xx

Im a cougar too by 15 months :D

:happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: Scan went really well. Measuring exactly what I should be 7+3 and saw and heard the heartbeat, what a magical feeling!!!!!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::happydance::happydance:
Adam is quite relieved there is just one little noodle in there. I can't believe it guys, I'm actually proper pregnant!!!!

Attachments

• 2011-10-26 Noodle 7+3 (2).jpg
    2011-10-26 Noodle 7+3 (2).jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 2011-10-26 Noodle 7+3.jpg
    2011-10-26 Noodle 7+3.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 2
YAY! naomi, that's great!!! look at little noodle!! how cute!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->