2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

SOOOOOO happy for all this good news! Can't wait for you frisbee too!!:winkwink:

ahhh naomi, thats a good pic! bet you were so excited!!
jess im really glad everything went well and beep is going along nicely :D

got my 20 week scan through today. 24th november. so only 4 more weeks and we can find out if pickle is a pink pickle or a blue pickle!! REALLY excited :D:D:D

:happydance: naomi that's great news little noodle looks so cute xx

got my 20 week scan through today. 24th november. so only 4 more weeks and we can find out if pickle is a pink pickle or a blue pickle!! REALLY excited :D:D:D

do you have a feeling (or a hope) for one way or another?

here's beep at 6+3!

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/beep63.jpg

do you have a feeling (or a hope) for one way or another?

I have a feeling its a boy. we dont mind either way as long as its all healthy.
I only think boy cos this pregnancy is very different to when i was carrying Angel last year. but then who knows! i thought she was a boy lol. but i guess it was 1st pregnancy so i was unaware of anything really lol

I'm officially a raspberry today! yey!

Still waiting on the doctor to call the CONFIRM the twins thing. My US technicial was not very personable and in fact was a little cold. She says she sees two and sees two heartbearts but then follows with "but I'm just the technician so you have to wait for the doctor to confirm anything". I know in Canada they arent suposed to tell you anything, even if they see a heartbeat, and that it has to be the doctor who does that. Maybe I am reading too much into it..... I just dont want to get myself excited and then have they call and say "oh ya the technician messed up, it's no twins". The first day I found out was completely scary! Then I went through a string of emotions and have landed at excited.....but.....dont want to get excited until it is "confirmed".... am I being crazy?

Lindsay-- You're not crazy I think we're all alittle hesitant at first! I hope the doc calls ya soon and the excitement can truely begin!

Jess-- beep looks GREAT!!!!!

P.S. I'm an avocado today yayayayayayay!

YAY BEEP!!

Lindsay - did they give you an idea of when the doc supposed to call you back? i can imagine you must be dying to get confirmation! could you see the two babies clearly on the u/s? and did they give you your scan photos to take home?

Also, remember when we were all poppyseeds? now we've moved onto BIGGER and BETTER foods like raspberries and avocados! :coolio:

wow girls!! look at those scans!!!! :happydance:
Im still confused as to when Ill O or if I already have. My dr called yesterday to tell me that my blood drawn last friday confirmed my HCG was back to zero but didnt say when it possibly hit zero just that it was at zero... We arent hardcore trying this month, if it happens it happens but if it doesnt then I think we will start really trying again next month. ALSO We are moving about 3 states away before the end of the year!

Hey ladies,

The doc SHOULD call by Friday or Monday. I have an appointment with her Monday anyways at 3:40pm so I am hoping she will have the results so we can talk then...face to face...not with her secretary over the phone!

She did an external u/s and I saw one kidney bean shape with a clear heartbeat. Then she did an internal u/s (VERY uncomfortbale btw) and she showed me two. At first before she said anything about twins I saw, what looked like to me, one baby in a v-sit position...head...bum...feet type. But she said no, what looks like a V is actually 2 babies....the right side of the V is one baby and the left side of the V is another baby. Then she showed me the heartbeats. One was visually bigger and looked like a kidney bean and i could clearly see the heartbeat but the other looked more like a jellybean and it was hard to see...I THINK I saw it but what do I know....maybe I only saw it because she told me it was there....I dont know.

I just wish they would call! Then she has the.....gumption.....to tell me...."oh but some women dont have scans until they are 12 weeks and by then the smaller one has died" and I was like "ok...." like she had no people skills and was very cold. I wanted to scream HELLLLLO LADY! FIRST PREGNANCY HERE! YOU KICKED MY HUSBAND OUT OF THE ROOM AND JUST TOLD ME ITS TWIN! HAVE SOME SYMPATHY!

Greens you're better than me I probably would have said that!lol I hope your doc calls soon although mine tends to only tell you at the next appt:growlmad: I had my NT scan at 12wks and wont get an answer untill my appt monday as to the results:dohh: I'm sorry you had such a nitwit nurse! There is no need to be like that! That is someone who seriously needs to reconsider their profession!

Lindsay - omg I didn't realize you're most likely having twins!!! That's amazing!! Both you and Heather are so lucky!!

What a craptastic thing for that nurse to say.

Amber - good luck with the move!! So excited you'll be TTC again soon, good luck honey. We are all rooting for you! :dust:

Naomi & Jes - great scan pics!! Love it!!

Hope everyone else is also doing well!

afm - I just updated my journal, was going to share what I wrote here too but I don't want to clog up the board too much. Basically I managed to read about m/c 4 times in a short period of time when I was hoping to read about fetal development in one of the new books I got. It's just annoying because I already *know* the risks, don't need to read about them over and over, and I just want to hear about the baby growing.

Just wanted to say hello and sorry I haven't been apart...sometimes get so caught up. Hope everyone is well. I had my u/s and all was well and my due date changed to june 9 . I need to get the way to get into the FB page again if you could send it to me again. How is everyone:)?

Hiii! Can I play? Feeling like it's still early days, but I need to do something in the pregnancy forum! Can't just keep hanging out in TTC. :haha:

Oh Sorry! Just saw that it's a closed group! My bad.. .good luck ladies!! :hugs:

Hey, come on in! We have a few inactive ladies so we'd love to have you join in.

Just wanted to say hello and sorry I haven't been apart...sometimes get so caught up. Hope everyone is well. I had my u/s and all was well and my due date changed to june 9 . I need to get the way to get into the FB page again if you could send it to me again. How is everyone:)?

I'm off to work in a few - could somebody who is in our group pm her with the info?? Thanks!! Also please welcome ttcbaby & add her on FB if she wants to join that group too.

Ah lovely I'll see what I can do lol! Not very technical but will give it a go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->