2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

Baby batter brain is a KILLER! lol! totally running my life right now! So sorry for all you ladies who are sick! I hope for all of you the first trimester runs fast so you can enjoy your preg. !

Claire your bump looks great (even if it is still some bloat!) I personally raided DH's sweat shirts which hid it pretty well! My worst bloat i think was around 8wks then went down, but now i'm about that size again but hard!yay!

AFM-- Last night i finally got to lay down with DH and play with the doppler!:happydance: He was so cute, he looked totally amazed like a lil kid on Christmas morning.:haha: We even got a "kick" while listening which made it soooo real for him! I can't wait until i can feel it!!!!!!

Stuck at work today and expecting 8-16 inches of snow so it's gonna be a long one. (we work on plows and spreaders) Hope all you ladies have a good weekend and get some rest!

I feel like crap today :( I thought I was getting off a bit lightly when the ms disappeared a couple of weeks ago....It's back big time now though...I've never had projectile vomiting from my nose before :cry:

eew how yucky :laugh2:

hope your feeling better soon xx

i had total baby brain today!
was sat here checking out what u ladies have been writing overnight, and looked at the time.... 11.15,
suddenly realised i was supposed to have the flu vaccine between 8 and 11 today :dohh:

Beth! CONGRATS and welcome to our group!

Claire, I am having the same problem. I look VERY pregnant already and have 3.5 weeks to go until I can announce anything. Probably because there are two in there!

Anyone else have a stretching feeling? very uncomfortable. like from hip bone to hip bone..... I know it is just my uterus stretching and getting bigger but omg uncomfortable!

yay! i'm a blueberry again! (for the third time!) lol

kate, that doesn't like sound fun at all! i'm sorry you're feeling so poorly.

i can't say i've had too much baby brain, but omg, the dropsies! i can't keep anything in these butter fingers!

girls, forgive me, but why are you trying to hide your bellies? are you just not ready to tell people yet? if it were me, i think i'd rather tell people then have them ask. but that's probably because i'm a bad liar!

ok girls... I feel odd.. so Ive asked my DH if my nipples seem darker than normal and he said he wasnt sure.. but Im convinced they are darker than usual.. could this be an early sign? I really dont want to get my hopes up..

Yup! could be! :)

ok girls... I feel odd.. so Ive asked my DH if my nipples seem darker than normal and he said he wasnt sure.. but Im convinced they are darker than usual.. could this be an early sign? I really dont want to get my hopes up..

yay! i'm a blueberry again! (for the third time!) lol

kate, that doesn't like sound fun at all! i'm sorry you're feeling so poorly.

i can't say i've had too much baby brain, but omg, the dropsies! i can't keep anything in these butter fingers!

girls, forgive me, but why are you trying to hide your bellies? are you just not ready to tell people yet? if it were me, i think i'd rather tell people then have them ask. but that's probably because i'm a bad liar!

Jes, I am just wearing baggy-ier clothes for the next 3 weeks. Too scared to share until 12 weeks!

we didnt tell anyone i was pregnant until after the first scan. by that point i was 12+6 and had already got a bump going on, but i hid it well with leggings and floaty tops. it helped that the weather was so hot cos i could get away with what i was wearing.
I totally understand why waiting til 12 week mark. we did that with angel too :D

Hey girls! Just wanted to drop by and let you know I prob won't be on much. We lost power in this bad winter storm and it's freezing at our house so we had to temporarily move into my parents' house. Tyler decided to stay at our house overnight so no one will break in. We're all pretty miserable. My sister and her kids are here too. It's no fun :(

cant believe its been 9 months since we had Angel :cry:

Hey Jes we lost power too (I'm currently under 5 blankets) No one we know has power yet, so we are sitting tight for now. Heading to work in a few which is good because I need to charge my phone. Good luck & hope you get power again soon.

are you girls on the east coast of the states? I heard about that random snowstorm! Stay warm and safe! And Louise Im so very sorry dear :( My friends lost their baby after a 4 day fight.. hes been gone 6 and a half months now.. Im so sorry for you loss.

Louise-- so sorry honey I'm sure she's watching over you now keepin you all safe!

ATM i am one of the lucky ones who still have power in my area. my shop came back on late last night but got lucky enough to keep it the whole time at home (we got 13 inches total!) Had my doc appt this morning and heard Cad's hb again. All my testing came back normal YAYAYAYAY And................................ next u/s is November 28th at 8:30am!!!!! DH is coming to this one and we find out what Cad is!!! (even though we're both pretty sure it's a boy!) I am sooo excited, the next 4wks are gonna be a killer!lol

Hope everyone stays safe & warm. (and your electric comes back soooooonnnn!!!!!!)

Ah christina! u get to find out 4 days after i do!!
i'm so excited but so fed up of waiting to know now!!

hope u guys are all ok and keeping nice and warm..... must say its really mild over here in the south of the uk. quite sunny at times and still about 15c. I do love a bit of snow though. probably cos we never got hardly anything all my life til last december. we had about 8 inches and the whole country came to a standstill!! it was ridiculous!
anyway hope ur all ok and hopefully speak to you soon :hugs:

Louise sorry to read & run earlier, limited internet atm. Wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you & Angel :hugs:

Still without power here & it is making me nuts. Been working all day & have to come home to darkness. Probably good that I can't drink alcohol right now because I do feel rotten but I'm sure I'd feel much worse (obviously it isn't an option tonight lol)

Feeling extremely pressured at work to the point that if I could quit, I totally would. I know this stress isn't good for me or Bean. I cried twice tonight.

Anyhoo, thanks for listening. :hugs:

Sorry kristin. :hugs: Work Can be such a pain in the butt! I hope the stress eases up a bit. Just a few months until maternity leave!!! (though I'm sure you've already started a daily countdown. :haha: ) maybe you should have a maternity leave ticker! :haha:

ah i reckon a maternity leave ticker is an awesome idea!!!

kristin thank you so much. sorry to be a bit down yesterday, i didnt have a great day, just kept crying, but then pickle would give me some reassuring kicks and it somehow made me feel a bit more comforted. hope u get power back in your house soon. i'll send some your way :)

and i just thought id share that today i've become an onion!!
17 weeks gone already!! only 3 more til halfway!! very excited today :D :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"