2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

Kristen-- so sorry work is still getting to ya! Just coming home to darkness is stressful enough. Do you have any hobbies to help you relax at night? I know it's totally "old ladyish" but i garden in the summer and crochet in the winter. It just helps to be able to let your mind go for awhile (plus i've already got 1 blanket, a teddy bear, and almost through a bunny for Cad!) I actually think all the stitch counting eases the OCD in me :blush: I get stressed about all the things "out of my control" which is ALOT when you own your own business! Anyway (as i ramble aimlessly:haha:) I hope you feel better honey and find a way to tone down the annoyances of work! No more tears :winkwink:

louise- YAYAYAYAY for pickled onion!:rofl: and finding out the sex! We're still convinced it's a boy but i'm glad the appt is after thanksgiving! All that time with family and we'd never be able to stay quiet!lol. (Christmas should be interesting!)

hahaha pickled onion!!! i love that!!!
im so excited to find out, although im not sure how quiet we'll be able to keep it.
we'll try im sure!! although i'll tell u girls :D

im gunna go tell dh about "pickled onion!!" :rofl:

louise - sorry about your little girl ((hugs)) hope your feeling a little better now xx

Im doing ok just absolutely shattered this week and the morning sickness has kicked in big time now

hahaha pickled onion!!! i love that!!!
im so excited to find out, although im not sure how quiet we'll be able to keep it.
we'll try im sure!! although i'll tell u girls :D

im gunna go tell dh about "pickled onion!!" :rofl:

It was the first thing that came to mind:haha: I actually found a jar of pickled baby onions in my cabinet over the weekend from when my MIL lived with us! lol

Kaboom honey i hope you feel better soon!

I hope you feel better soon Kaboom! Im sorry all you ladies are feeling rough this week :( I have noticed a few symptoms though! Im trying my hardest to not symptom spot or to even think about it but sometimes it gets so hard! My nippled are really dark and Ive got a clogged nose and Im so tired the past few days AND VERY vivid dreams the past few nights, which actually isnt too unusual for me but I also have had what feels like heartburn but it doesnt hurt so Im not sure whats going on.. I do NOT want to test though cause I havent had a period since the miscarriage.. but if I get some more symptoms Im going to wait a week or two and if AF doesnt come either then Im testing... I just dont want to be broken hearted when/if I see that BFN..

I hope you feel better soon Kaboom! Im sorry all you ladies are feeling rough this week :( I have noticed a few symptoms though! Im trying my hardest to not symptom spot or to even think about it but sometimes it gets so hard! My nippled are really dark and Ive got a clogged nose and Im so tired the past few days AND VERY vivid dreams the past few nights, which actually isnt too unusual for me but I also have had what feels like heartburn but it doesnt hurt so Im not sure whats going on.. I do NOT want to test though cause I havent had a period since the miscarriage.. but if I get some more symptoms Im going to wait a week or two and if AF doesnt come either then Im testing... I just dont want to be broken hearted when/if I see that BFN..

:hugs::hugs::hugs: i found it COMPLETELY impossible not to symptom spot no matter how many times i said i wouldn't (until the mth of my bfp --go figure!:shrug:) We understand hon and are here for you!:hugs:

fx amber. really sending u lots of dust to make it happen :hugs:

Hey girls! Just made my first appointment with the midwife. 15th November..and I'll be almost 7 weeks. I'm excited. I'm all "bring on the information!" though I'm sure when I go I'll be all "too. Much. Information. Overwhelmed. Must. Take. Nap." :haha:

I think most of you guys have already had that first appointment. Did you find it helpful? Also... Should I bring DH? Or does he not really need to be there for this one? :shrug:

My "first" appointment will be on Monday. I can let you know what happens. From what I remember 6 years ago, there was a lot of blood taken. I'll report back if you'd like.

yeah u get bloods taken, urine tested, get given a pack with a book in (well in uk we do) and basically get ur history taken for your notes. i had my dh with me, but its not an overly important one. it all depends how u are on having blood taken. i guess its nice for them to just be there to support u.
the 16week appointment is the one he doesnt wanna miss cos thats the heartbeat one.... well in the uk it is. in the us its different so i believe.
im quite lucky as dh works in the evenings, so he's able to come to all appointments with me :D

We are at MIL's right now - she has power at her place. There are SO many houses without power still, 60-80% of homes depending on what town it is.

Nice to be able to hop on the laptop again!

We're at my parents' with my sister and her two spoiled brats. We've all been here since Sunday and we've had enough. My sister doesn't do a thing around here except yell at my kids for no reason. Her kids are so bratty I've told Alex and Jonathan to ignore them. Yesterday my father yelled at Alex for being hungry and today my sister yelled st Jonathan because her kid is a brat. I'm done. I don't need this stress. I'm sorry, I just can't handle much more if this. My sister's inlaws have power but they won't go there. My brother in law bought a generator but only hooked up his sump pump so his basement won't flood. I have no inlaws. We have no where else to go. But my idiot sister is too much if a jerk to give anyone a break. I want to go home!!!

wow.. she definitely sounds like a winner.. Im sorry its so rough! I couldnt imagine being that long without power and no place to go!! I hope everything starts getting fixed ASAP for you dear!
Thank you all for your thoughts and crossables! Im really really hoping either AF will show soon or I get more symptoms.. I now have a head cold and its awful.. I just want to sleep all the time.. I really want spicy foods too and I HATE spice even black pepper is sometimes too much for me! I dont want to symptom spot because I know it will break my heart even more if its nothing :/

wow.. she definitely sounds like a winner.. Im sorry its so rough! I couldnt imagine being that long without power and no place to go!! I hope everything starts getting fixed ASAP for you dear!
Thank you all for your thoughts and crossables! Im really really hoping either AF will show soon or I get more symptoms.. I now have a head cold and its awful.. I just want to sleep all the time.. I really want spicy foods too and I HATE spice even black pepper is sometimes too much for me! I dont want to symptom spot because I know it will break my heart even more if its nothing :/

:hugs::dust::dust::dust::hugs:

jess that bites big time! Sounds like your sis needs a reality check. That kind of stress will get to everyone, forget a pg woman. Sending "zen vibes" your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->