2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

wow, amina, that's great news! so sorry to hear about your ms. i can feel you there! and about the bleeding. i can't stand to see blood. if my dr didn't tell me i would bleed after the pap smear yesterday, i would have high-tailed it to the er so fast, i would have gotten there before i left! lol...

anyway, welcome back! i hope the ms eases up for you soon!

thanks jessica! it was horror. when i saw that blood you shouldve seen me. my hubby tried to calm me down but im such a drama queen anyways so you can just imagine. :dohh:

the ms has been awful. i have not been myself for quite some time now. just laying in bed all day long. ugh

how did your pap smear go? was everyhting good? i hope so! :flower:

no results back on the test yet. the tet itself was fine. he told me i would bleed. i spent most of the evening in my bed, watching tv, then got up to pee and i soaked through a liner. i was like, "damn! that's a lot of blood!" dh was like, "why are you so nochalant about it?" i said, "he told me i would bleed". the cramps are bad though... all night and all day today. i hope they stop soon!

my ms is mostly just nauseous all day. i was throwing up at night, but now i get to the point where i almost do and then nothing. i wonder if i'd feel better if i just did... i dunno...

Hey girls! Sorry have been MIA recently! Have been helping brother/sister in law move! 6 weeks today and have just been feeling tired. No morning sickness yet! When did it kick in for everyone else?

It can kick in right around week 6. Or maybe you'll be lucky! Here's hoping!

I started mine the night before I got my bfp! Lol. But don't go by my crazy ol' body!

Hey! I'm gonna be an olive tomorrow!! Yay!! I LOVE olives!!

my ms started between 5 and six weeks. but my sil said she never had morning sickness. if that happens to you dont worry and consider yourself lucky!

jessica has the bleeding come to an end? hope all your results are fine :). congrats on being an olive. since ive been pushed forward im already a prune today! yaaay. but dont like the prune it looks small haha, looks more like a raisin on my ticker.

Hey girls! Sorry have been MIA recently! Have been helping brother/sister in law move! 6 weeks today and have just been feeling tired. No morning sickness yet! When did it kick in for everyone else?

One of those lucky ones here! Never got morning sickness. Had a small handfull of nausous days but that's it. Hopefully you're lucky enough to not get it but if you do then i hear anywhere between 6-8wks is the start.

Hope everyone is doing well. Are you feeling any better Jess? You gotta kick the cold for vacation!!

AFM-- Feeling physically ok today but alittle broken hearted over a very sick dog (my first son :haha:) Cannot wait until i get home today to hold him!

One of those lucky ones here! Never got morning sickness. Had a small handfull of nausous days but that's it. Hopefully you're lucky enough to not get it but if you do then i hear anywhere between 6-8wks is the start.

Hope everyone is doing well. Are you feeling any better Jess? You gotta kick the cold for vacation!!

AFM-- Feeling physically ok today but alittle broken hearted over a very sick dog (my first son :haha:) Cannot wait until i get home today to hold him!

WOW! you are lucky! i'm back to being nauseous all day. nothing appeals to me. i have cravings, but when i act on them, i'm sorry later. definitely feeling a little better in the cold department. even when my mom called, she said i sounded better. i just didn't get any sleep last night.

sorry about your doggie, i hope he feels better soon! :hugs:

jessica has the bleeding come to an end? hope all your results are fine :). congrats on being an olive. since ive been pushed forward im already a prune today! yaaay. but dont like the prune it looks small haha, looks more like a raisin on my ticker.

knock on wood, yes! since the bleeding stopped after my pap smear, i haven't seen any more. i just hope it's all over! how big are they saying a prune is? they say the olive is an inch. that's one big olive! lol

hello ladies! It's been quiet in here so i hope everyone is having a great day!
AFM- Tomarrow i become a sweetpotato :happydance: But today i'm dealing with a very sore belly button that half popped just last night!!!! I thought 18wks was waayyyy early but what can i do about it:shrug: lol.

Hope you are all well!

Oh & jess i've only seen 1" olives in the XL canned kind but they are out there!lol

knock on wood, yes! since the bleeding stopped after my pap smear, i haven't seen any more. i just hope it's all over! how big are they saying a prune is? they say the olive is an inch. that's one big olive! lol

That's great news!!

hello ladies! It's been quiet in here so i hope everyone is having a great day!
AFM- Tomarrow i become a sweetpotato :happydance: But today i'm dealing with a very sore belly button that half popped just last night!!!! I thought 18wks was waayyyy early but what can i do about it:shrug: lol.

Hope you are all well!

Oh & jess i've only seen 1" olives in the XL canned kind but they are out there!lol

I guess you're an outie instead of an innie now! Does it POP back in after giving birth?

Congrats on sweet potato baby!

what comes after a sweet potato?? i got some for tea the other night cos i really fancied one after realising thats what i was.... hmmm dunno if i'll like the next thing!!
ooooooh maybe its a mango???

ah and im very excited 13 days til the next scan.... pink or blue?? :happydance:

hope ur all ok :D

weege -- it's a mango hun! YAYAYAY for scans-- and for no reason at all i'm gonna say ...........................pink!

kristen-- man i hope it goes back!!lol completely freaks out hubby! looks like youre rounding out the end of first tri! yayayayay

haha not too keen on mangos!!
hmmm pink!! interesting!! i shall be sure to let u know!!
are u finding out??

haha not too keen on mangos!!
hmmm pink!! interesting!! i shall be sure to let u know!!
are u finding out??

i've never liked sweet potatoes either but i do this week :thumbup:

as of right now i've got DH conviced to find out but i'm gonna keep the pressure on him so he won't change his mind again,:haha: I'm still 90% sure it's a boy though!

Let us know when you find out!!

I actually like sweet potatoes with butter and cinnamon. Yum. And sweet potato french fries.

Yeah I can't wait for the first tri to be over! It'll feel like a major milestone!

Hey girls! Hope you are all doing well!!

Check out this commercial, and tell me it doesn't make you tear up....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSLOnR1s74o&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Thats my favourite xmas advert actually!! i completely welled up when I saw it last night!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->