2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

i see it tooooooooooooo!!! :happydance:
hope it continues getting darker for you.
sending you lots of positive thoughts x

amber - here it is... i see it!! congrats!!! i can't wait to come home to a definite and darker :bfp: from you!!! :hugs:

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/amber.jpg

Thanks jessica!! I'm not sure what dpo I am considering I haven't had a period since my miscarriage! I'm thinking positive and definitely praying that this one is sticky!!

Hey girls, sorry I haven't posted in a while, not been feeling too good and of course was away for almost a week for my wedding....I'm now a Mrs lol!

Firstly, Amber, I can see the line and really hope this is your sticky bean, I'm keeping everything crossed for you hunni :hugs:

I think depression is kicking in for me again, I spent four days with friends and family up North and it made me realise how much I hate living down south, I miss having my family on my doorstep, I miss my close friends and I'm sick of the mind games and bitchiness from people I thought were friends down here :(
DH has said that he's happy for us to get a place back home for me and he'll work in the South during the week and then come home to me on a weekend, I love him for it but would it really be fair to him?

Oh I don't know, maybe it's just that I've had two massive things happen to me in a short space of time (getting my bfp and getting married) and I'm still processing it all?

Sorry for the vent, I meant to just pop my head in and say hello and catch up on the news :blush:

Omg Amber - yay!!!! How exciting!

Kate - hope you're feeling better soon hon :hugs:

awww honey. I'm sorry you're feeling like this! Alot has happened in the past few weeks and there is always a "coming down" period after a wedding (congrats again Mrs. btw!) I would give it alittle time and maybe if you still feel the same then maybe there is family/friend you could try it out with? If you could stay with parents/sibling for a couple weeks to see if it'll work for you two or if you'll just miss each other too much, ya know? Good luck honey and hope you feel better soon!

Its a lot to deal with Kate, but what an amazing DH! Is there maybe an in-between area from the south and north that you guys could compromise on so he wont have to go too far? I hope your week gets better dear :( :hugs:

yeah amber I see it too congrats ive got everything crossed this is your sticky bean xx

kate - congrats on your wedding hope your feeling better soon

SOOOO Its 10:15 here and I took a test about half an hour ago!!!

:happydance: :bunny: :yipee: :headspin: :ninja: :loopy: :dance: :wohoo:

I just hope this one is sticky :cry: I dont know If I could handle 3 miscarriages in 1 year....

Attachments

• IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 8
Kate congrats on the wedding :D and i hope ur feeling a bit happier soon....
yay amber the line is darker today!! sending lots of positivity and
:dust::dust:

Hello!!
Just thought i'd drop in cos im very excited today!!
We have only got 6 more days til we get to see pickle again and im soooooooooo excited :happydance:
cant wait to find out if were team pink or blue!!!

Also this past week ive been having some mental pains right down in the lower stomach, so much so that i thought id wake up with a foot sticking right through my skin!!
i woke up this morning and HUGE bump progress!! will take a pic in a bit and let u all see to get ur opinions!!

yaaay amber that looks GREAT! congrats and tons of sticky sticky dust! welcome back :D:flower:

good morning ladies! just wanted to say hi and hope everyone is well!
Louise-- Yayayay for bump and u/s!!! I'm getting excited for mine too 9 days to go!!!!

AFM- this weekend i'm making the rounds visiting friends/family. DH is using special primer paint in my kitchen so i've been banned from my house during the day today and tomarrow. I think i may even go play at babies'r'us for awhile and see if i can decide on a carseat (one each boy/girlie:blush:) I'm trying to make some of those decisions now so i can bargain hunt thru the holidays:thumbup:

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and if you pop in Jess, hope your havin fun with Mickey!

edit: just noticed i'm officially a MANGO and under 150days!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey girls! Hope you are all ok!

Ive had a bit of cramping off and on all through my pregnancy and not thought anything of it but I had a tiny bit of spotting last night and then again this afternoon. Phoned up nhs direct and they got me an appointment with the on call gp. By the time I got there, the spotting had stopped and I felt a bit silly. :blush:

Anyway... I'm supposed to keep an eye on it, take it easy and go to my dr on Monday. The on call gp suggested seeing if my dr could get my scan date moved forward, but I don't really think its necessary when it's just a couple weeks away. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->