2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

Hi ladies sorry ive been MIA ive been loaded with a cold all week. Glad to see everyone's doing well xx

My midwife appointment went ok on thurs but ive been classed as high risk because of a family history of blood clots and a previous abdominal surgery so ill need to see a consultant when I go for my 12 week scan. Still really bad with morning sickness yet. Im off to do some xmas shopping take care ladies xx

G-mornin ladies! Hope everyone had a good w/e! Just wanted to say hi:wave: and post my first proper bump pic:happydance: DH's been rubbing "the pudge" all weekend:haha: Still alittle pointy but glad to finally be showing!

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 7
thats an awesome bump!!!
ive got a new memory card for my camera so its working again now.... will take a bump pic and post it tomorro :D it seems to be getting bigger again!!
yay 19 weeks tomorro!! almost halfway! mango time :happydance:

mango, mango, mango ----yayayayayay

Thanks, I'm finally starting to feel like i "look" preggo!

christina, what an awesome bump! how exciting!

louise, i can't wait to see yours!

afm, here's my novel. so much drama!

dh vetoed tessa!! :cry: all of a sudden, he took it off the list all together. i told him he couldn't do that unless be brought something else to the table, but he said that's not how it works. i'm the hormonal one and i say it should be! (he was cranky all weekend anyway, so maybe i can revisit it).

when we were pg with the boys, we were told alex was a girl and the twins were going to be jonathan alexander and erin aubrey. then alex turned into a boy on us :rofl: and since we only had the one boys name, we split it and dh gave them each a middle name. so erin was kind of up for vote since then, and he wants to go with that, but then i heard the name tess a while back and loved it, and he agreed to it... now he's changed his mind :(

a long time ago, i liked emilynne and might put that back up. and i think i'll add christian to the non-existant boys list, even though beep HAS to be a girl!

i can't believe he just up and voted off tessa...

so, our friends came over on saturday night and alex ratted me out! lol.. dh and my friend's husband had gone out to pick up pizza and me and my friend were talking about something, then all of a sudden alex says, "i'm going to have a baby!" i looked at him like, "oh, dear god, please stop talking!!!" then he said, "there's a baby in mommy's tummy." My friend looked at me and was like, "are you pregnant!?" i said yes. she was pretty happy and said so, but that's not exactly how i wanted it to go down! lol.. then i went on this diatribe about how i had nightmares the night before and woke up with anxiety because i wanted her to be okay and i'm sorry. they say they are happy for us and i believe them, but it's hard to not feel bad.

she went in for iui this morning, so i have everything crossed so hard it hurts that this will be it! it would be so much fun to be pg together!

i was up from 5am - 830am throwing up and i'm exhausted. today was supposed to be my last day of work before vacation, but i had to call in because i didn't think i'd make it.

ducky-- I'm soooo sorry you still feel so bad! I'm gonna cross everything that you're ok for your trip!!!:thumbup: And i know how you feel on the Tessa situation! DH immediately vetoed Olivia from my list :growlmad: I've had that name for years as my fav but DH said....... "we're not having a 90yr old lady":growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: I could of killed'em! We've kinda settled on Courtney but i'm still alittle.. ehhhh.. on it. Cad better be a boy cuz it's the only name we can agree on!:haha::haha: (although i would secretly LOVE to have a girl:blush:)
I love how kids always keep you on your toes!!! Sorry your lil one let the cat out of the bag:haha: but glad you had someone to talk to in real life about it all too. (besides OH of course!) A close friend as a bump buddy would be awesome!

I got a BFP back in January and a friend of mine found out that SHE was pregnant too that same week!! Unfortunately for me I had a miscarriage.. She had a BEAUTIFUL baby boy in August and Im so incredibly happy for her.. and back in October I found out two of my friends were pregnant and I found out I was pregnant a week later! it was awesome.. unfortunately I had a miscarriage again.... Im hoping you have a better ending than me.. sorry.. pity party day.. its rainy and cloudy and cold here and Im tired and slightly crampy.. I think AF is on her way :cry:

I got a BFP back in January and a friend of mine found out that SHE was pregnant too that same week!! Unfortunately for me I had a miscarriage.. She had a BEAUTIFUL baby boy in August and Im so incredibly happy for her.. and back in October I found out two of my friends were pregnant and I found out I was pregnant a week later! it was awesome.. unfortunately I had a miscarriage again.... Im hoping you have a better ending than me.. sorry.. pity party day.. its rainy and cloudy and cold here and Im tired and slightly crampy.. I think AF is on her way :cry:

:hugs::hugs:Your in my thoughts today honey!:hugs::hugs:

girls, is anyone else having trouble eating? no matter what i eat, i don't feel well. it seems i have 24/7 nausea. :(

Yes. And it makes me sad because I love food. :sick:

Haven't actually been sick but been feeling SO nauseous for the last couple of days...

ugh, this nausea has GOT to stop! i tried to fill the dishwasher and gagged in the sink. i had to stop, i couldn't do it...

hey ladies.
just thought id share a little something.
i was feeling a bit sad as its 15 years today that my dad died.
anyway we went to the cemetery and laid some beautiful white roses.

we came home and i thought i'd put on some music as i was bored.
i put on one particular song, which was played at Angel's funeral as when i was pregnant with her, she used to go nuts and kick loads.
so were listening to it and pickle starts kicking loads and stops when the song finished :D
it was really awesome!! think pickle was doing the splits when we felt cos we could feel kicks on the left and right side of my tummy :D:D

sorry to ramble but it just brightened up my day :D

awww, louise, that's amazing! so sorry to hear about your dad's passing, and of course, angel. mind if i ask what song it was?

ah thanks :D
of course i dont mind you asking the song.
its by eliza dolittle and called pack up. makes me smile every time i hear it!
we got married in june just gone and wanted to include Angel, so our first dance was that song :D

christina - lovely bump hun

louise - sorry about your dad and angel :hugs: yeah for pickle being a mango

Jess - hope your feeling better soon sorry alex spilled the beans

frisbee - :hugs: hope the witch doesn't get you hun xx

Has anyone tried the ring test ? I tried it yesterday and it said boy and girl :shrug:

OH. MY. GOSH. LADIES!!!!! I Need your help!!!!! Someone invert this please!!!!!!! Im not sure if Im just seeing things but I keep looking and I keep seeing a faint bfp!!!!!!!!!
I do NOT want to get my hopes up! someone help!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 9
OH. MY. GOSH. LADIES!!!!! I Need your help!!!!! Someone invert this please!!!!!!! Im not sure if Im just seeing things but I keep looking and I keep seeing a faint bfp!!!!!!!!!
I do NOT want to get my hopes up! someone help!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMG..I SEE IT TOO! How many DPO are you? crossing my fingers for you that it gets darker sooooon!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->