2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

Wow christina that will become expensive! Do you have a burlington coat factory store where you are? They have really cheap prices in the baby part of the store. That's where we got dd her carseats haha

11 weeks today and I'm really starting to enjoy being pregnant. Still being sick but not nearly as often and generally afterwards feel much better for the rest of the day. Had the booking appointment this morning, mostly form filling but still good fun! 12 weeks scan is on Friday!!! Can't wait!!

ttc#1-- dont worry too much about it honey. I spotted at 6,8,11 wks very light for less than a day and doc said it's very normal. I stressed out on the first one too to have nothing when i got to the doc. Def felt silly!:blush:

Frisbeemama-- that is actually where i ended up!lol I'm ok with spending $7 on a shirt for a budda belly that i won't wear all that long instead of the usual $30 at maternity stores! I got some tops that cover the ugly tops of my maternity pants and played with all the other baby stuff! It was nice to actually be able to touch/work the seats & strollers and I've now made up my mind on what i want so the bargian hunting shall begin!lol:haha:

Disneybelle-- i hope the week goes by fast for you! The 12 wk is soooo exciting because they are so much more formed (although i do like all the gummy bear sono pics!) It's gonna be wonderful! I have my 20wk scan next monday and i'm DYING to see Cad again!--- and hopefully still have DH convinced to find out the sex. I'm good at secrets so i think i'm just gonna tell him i'm finding out and wont tell him:haha::haha: As is we already call him Nate so i'll just stick with the boy stuff no matter what,lol.

ah purplelilly thats so exciting! I'm still not sure if I want to find out the sex or not!!
Have just heard the heartbeat on our doppler, how flippin amazing!!

ah purplelilly thats so exciting! I'm still not sure if I want to find out the sex or not!!
Have just heard the heartbeat on our doppler, how flippin amazing!!

I think DH wants to know but is getting alot of pressure to wait from friends & family. They all keep telling me it's one of the last great suprises but i think with it being #1 everything is going to be a suprise! Why add to the pile?!:haha: Knowing my luck Cad won't cooperate anyway :rofl:

I heard the heartbeat this week too! So amazing. And such a relief.

I cant wait to hopefully hear the heartbeat this time and obviously have everything be perfect and fine and normal... I dont have an appointment until after we move since we need to go to a specific doctor and get referrals etc.

Good morning ladies! Just thought i'd share a pic of the bunny i just "kinda" finished crocheting. (old ladyish i know,lol) It's kinda done because DH & I have decided the eyes look evil so i'm gonna cutt'em off tonight:rofl::rofl:

Jess i hope you're lil man is feeling better and you all get some sleep!:hugs:

Attachments

• 011 (2).jpg
    011 (2).jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 3
Hello ladies sorry ive not been around! hectic weekend!!
IM OFFICIALLY A CANTELOUPE MELON!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOP :happydance:

halfway there!!!!!! i'm so happy and so excited as i only have to wait til thursday to see pickle now!!! cant believe in 48 hours we'll know if were team pink or blue!!

i'm just gunna figure out how to upload the bump pic then shall post it :D

camera2011 001.jpg

hope this works! its 19+3. excuse the flabby bits :blush:

Louise that is a fabulous bump! Congrats on the new fruit status too!!lol

Just wanted to say hello to all and sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I am right now sick with a bad bad flu and did nothing but throw up most of last night and part of today. I have had a pretty rough pregnancy all the way around. headaches bad m/s and so may illnesses and spotting. This lil bean is really hanging in the there and for that I am very thankful. I just hope all is well with the baby. I haven't had much time to catch up but wanted to also say Congrats amber on your pregnancy!! So happy for you:) Just look forward to feeling better and catching up with everyone and soon be posting more. Hope everyone is well and ttyas!! Happy thanksgiving everyone:)

Kristin, any way to add a ticker for me again, Im hoping that will make it feel a little more real to me :) Im due the 18th of July!!

Just wanted to say hello to all and sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I am right now sick with a bad bad flu and did nothing but throw up most of last night and part of today. I have had a pretty rough pregnancy all the way around. headaches bad m/s and so may illnesses and spotting. This lil bean is really hanging in the there and for that I am very thankful. I just hope all is well with the baby. I haven't had much time to catch up but wanted to also say Congrats amber on your pregnancy!! So happy for you:) Just look forward to feeling better and catching up with everyone and soon be posting more. Hope everyone is well and ttyas!! Happy thanksgiving everyone:)

Thank you!!! Im still waiting for it to sink in that I might actually be able to hear this ones heartbeat and finally have another sweet precious LO! Im So sorry you feel poorly :nope: I hope that you start feeling well again soon and Im glad your little bean is hangin in there! Im hoping mine will do the same this time!!

Definitely I'll add a ticker soon. Haven't been online much lately.

I just found out my aunt has breast cancer & I'm very worried atm. I lost another aunt 4 years ago (not to cancer) & I can't lose anyone else

Sorry to hear that Kristin. Hopefully they will be able to treat it agressively and I'm sure she will fight it off with bad ass ninja breast cancer killing skills! :ninja:

Thinking of you! :hugs:

Im so sorry Kristin! Im definitely going to be praying for you, thats a stress you dont need right now :(

Sorry to hear that kristin. I'll be praying they caught it early and all will be good for your aunt & family. :hugs:

sorry to hear you're going through a rough time kristin. sending lots of positive thoughts your way x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->