2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

won't be on tomarrow so happy turkey day to all you U.S. mama's and good luck louise tomarrow!

I will probably pop on for a bit even though its Turkey day haha We dont really have much of a tradition for the day besides eating a large meal with a ton of people haha

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt11ed41.aspx

Hope you like :kiss:

Thank you so much Kristin!! Seeing that actually made me tear up a little bit.. I have a really good feeling about this one.. that things might actually go very well this time :thumbup:

Happy thanksgiving to you all! hope you all have a lovely day!!
make sure you check back tomorrow then when your all turkey'ed out to see whether my little pickle is a pink or blue one!!
we've only got 4 hours 45 mins to wait now and im so excited!! hope pickle is growing ok tho hmmmm.
well speak to you all later xx :D:D:D:D

Kim - hope your feeling better soon xx

kristin - so sorry to hear about your aunt hope she'll be ok :hugs:

louise - good luck for today

Im absolutely dying of a cold this week but at least my morning sickness has calmed down now :) I can't believe im a lime :happydance:

ahh claire hope u feel better soon :hugs:
yay for being a lime :D :happydance:

I cant wait Louise!!!!! Ill be stalking this thread ALL DAY!!!

sorry ladies..... been out all afternoon....
well went for the scan. it took half an hour and the u/s tech was really quiet and hardly said anything and everything she said was really quiet and i couldnt hear her lol. luckily dan could so its all good :)
anyways half hour later she says its all good and looks all healthy :happydance:
we got given 4 pics which was amazing!! there was one of pickle sucking its thumb!! so cute!
it wouldnt stop wriggling around and moving the whole time!!! it was amazing!!
then they took me to blood pressure check and it was quite high! i said to be fair u have had me worrying for half hour with a woman that says nothing the whole way through the scan! so had to wait 10 mins and then go do it again. it had gone down a bit but consultant said cos of the history eith the eclampsia, that i should get my blood pressure done every week for the next 4 weeks and she'll see me in 4 weeks just to check its all ok.

anyways long story short..................

ITS A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

We are so happy and everything is all ok :D and now we get to tell our little man all about his big sister Angel and how amazing she is and how basically because of her, he was able to be around :D

YAY TEAM BLUE!!!!

YAY congrats Louise!!! A boy!!! I hoped for a boy with our DD so I could dress him in little suits and sweater vests hahaha I have a perfectly healthy girl so Im not complaining but HOW stinkin cute are the dress clothes for little boys?!?

Boys clothes are so cute!!
And my sister has an 8 week old baby boy so once pickle arrives, we will have loads of cute stuff that charlie has grown out of :happydance:

9am check in............. YAYAYAYAYAY TEAM BLUE!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on your healthy baby boy! Keep a good track of that blood pressure Louise! Sorry your u/s tech was stressing you out! I'm hoping for a good one on monday since my last u/s was soooo nice but this one is at my doc office and they tend to not be so personable there:nope:

keeping my fingers crossed that you get a good one!! cant wait to hear how it goes!!
ahhhh the wait for the last few days seemed to take forever!! so i hope your weekend doesnt drag too much :D

Congrats Louise on team blue!!!! How exciting!!!

Scan went brilliantly!! Was over a half hour wait to go in but it was worth it. Did have to giggle as Noodle went to sleep half way through so I had to go for a walk as it was asleep facing the wrong way so they couldnt measure the fluid on the neck to test for downs syndrome!! Was so sweet, it even curled up like a baby and just went very still and the doctor sighed and said "ah, its just gone for a sleep, not good timing little one!!" Even after a walk she had to really push my belly around to get it to wake up and when it did it went crazy little arms and legs going!! Still all the tests came out normal, just gotta wait for bloods now. Can't believe it ladies I'm gonna be a mum!!!
O and I'm now measuring 12+2 so a little ahead of what I thought, can't wait to update my ticker and see the next fruit! Got another scan booked in for 9th Jan, will be 16 weeks or so to check the heart is ok due to adams family history of heart problems.
Here are some piccies!!

Attachments

• 25.11 Noodle 12+2.jpg
    25.11 Noodle 12+2.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 25.11.11 Noodle 12+2.jpg
    25.11.11 Noodle 12+2.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 4
Congrats Louise on team blue!!!! How exciting!!!

Scan went brilliantly!! Was over a half hour wait to go in but it was worth it. Did have to giggle as Noodle went to sleep half way through so I had to go for a walk as it was asleep facing the wrong way so they couldnt measure the fluid on the neck to test for downs syndrome!! Was so sweet, it even curled up like a baby and just went very still and the doctor sighed and said "ah, its just gone for a sleep, not good timing little one!!" Even after a walk she had to really push my belly around to get it to wake up and when it did it went crazy little arms and legs going!! Still all the tests came out normal, just gotta wait for bloods now. Can't believe it ladies I'm gonna be a mum!!!
O and I'm now measuring 12+2 so a little ahead of what I thought, can't wait to update my ticker and see the next fruit! Got another scan booked in for 9th Jan, will be 16 weeks or so to check the heart is ok due to adams family history of heart problems.
Here are some piccies!!

Soo glad it all went well for you! And what a perfect profile tooo!!!! Congrats hon, i know my 12wk scan made it all sooo real for me too!

Louise thanks hon i'm trying not to think about the scan much but i'm sure the weekend will go slower anyway:haha: Right now DH hurt his leg (tore a muscle we believe) so i'm playing nurse for him (not in the good dirty way:haha:) and still my pup (although he is doing GREAT!) Tomarrow is the belated Thanks giving with my mom & that side of the family and Sunday we try to paint the kitchen ceiling......whewwww i'm tired just thinking of it all! lol

On the plus side Bubs has been super active the last few days which is really fun. Now just waiting for s/he to get stronger since DH puts his hand on my belly everyday and tells "Nathan" to kick!:haha::cloud9: So cute! I hope for DH sake they tell me "boy" on monday cuz he's already calling him by name!lol

Everyone have a wonderful weekend if i don't get back on here & stay healthy!

Edit: YAYAYAYAY For halfway tomarrow & cantalope! (i have never cheered so much for fruit in my life:rofl:)

naomi! awesome pics and glad the scan went well :D

christina..... maybe nathan could be a new girls name then lol :haha:
sounds like you have a busy weekend so it should go quickly!
what time is your appointment monday??
i'll be checking the updates!! very exciting!!
oh and regular nurse...... not so fun :rofl:

hi girls! we're back! i had the best best best best birthday ever!!! our vacation was awesome, with the exception of alex having to go to the er. he woke up one night coughing and couldn't breathe. we called 911 and he had to go to the hospital for breathing treatments and steriods. they said he was in upper respiritory distress and had croup. it was so scary! we got there at 945pm and back to the hotel at 3am. we were exhausted.

louise! congrats on team blue! how exciting!!! i don't know if you said already, but are you sharing his name?

omg, i think i just got kicked!!!

how is everyone?

Louise-- my appt is at 8:30am NY time followed by my regular mthly appt so it's gonna be along one but soooo glad DH is coming this time! He's super excited! And regular nurse bites!lol!

Jess-- so glad it all worked out ok and the boys are good. Sounds like you all had a great time (and a great hubby to work it out for your birthday!) Welcome home & try to get some rest! YAYAYAY for lil bubba kicks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->