2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

ahhh right christina i will keep a look out in the afternoon here then! think ur like 5 hours behind or somethin lol. i'll just keep checking!!

jess so glad u had a nice holiday and that alex is ok now. bet that must have been scary!!! croup is nasty, the cough is horrible to hear too!!
yay for the kicks!! when do you get to see beep next??

we havent decided on a name for our little man yet...... dunno we quite like Alfie Jack, but were not sure if he's gunna look like an Alfie when he comes along lol. think were discussing names in the next week or so, i'll keep u updated with any ideas we might have :D all seems a bit real now we know its a boy and were having a son...... saying were having a son even seems surreal lol. but for now he will continue to be known as pickle lol (i'm sure he's gunna love that when he gets older lol)

good luck for today christina!!
will check back later to see how it all went.
will be thinkin of you :hugs:

naomi - lovely pics hun glad your scan went well :thumbup:

Jess - glad to hear you had a nice holiday hope alex is feeling better now xx

Christina - good luck for today

I had some more spotting on fri night and sat morning so spent the whole weekend freaking out again so can't wait till my scan next monday this is killing me :cry:

hey girls, thanks for asking about alex. he's actually doing much better.

afm, though... i can't stop throwing up. i haven't been able to keep anything down since saturday and i'm starting to get worried. i actually think i've lost weight.

claire, i'm sorry to hear about your spotting. was it on wiping or on a pad? are you having any cramping with it? good luck, hun! i'll be thinking about you.

christina, you are probably at your appointment as i type. i can't wait to hear about it!!!

Thanks hun it was just on wiping and it was only a little no cramping though. That's four times ive had it this pregnancy but ive spotted with my other pregnancies too so I think that's maybe just the way I am ?

Im still going to be praying for you Claire! Spotting in any form is still something scary...

yes it is! i had it early this pg too and ended up in the er 3 times becuase it scared me so much. the last doc i had at the er, though, helped ease my mind. she said your down there area is so much more vascular during pg and has so much more blood flow that even just tweaking the wrong way could release a little bit of blood. that made me decide that if i spotted again, i wasn't going to freak out and run to the er immediately. i hope it stops for you soon so you can have peace of mind.

hi ladies i'm back from my ultrasound and we are team................................................................................................................................................................................yellow:dohh:

That's right hubby won out and now i have this card in my purse, taped shut that the tech wrote down the sex:dohh::dohh::dohh: It is burning a hole in my purse but i promised DH that we will both have to agree to find out! (although i don't think i'm that strong:haha:) BUT Cad was only alittle bugger in the beginning and then woke right up! Everything measured well and i'm right on track for 20wks:happydance::happydance: She did tell us though that if we decide to open that card that she is 110% sure on the sex and it was a perfect view:thumbup: But of course now i'm reading into everything she said too:blush: Oh well we'll see how strong i can be,lol. (I have extra envelopes just like this one at home:haha:)

Kaboom honey i can't wait to hear how your scan went and that everything is ok! I spotted in the beginning too and man it will make your heart skip a beat for sure! Be strong hon!

Hope everyone's weekend went well!

lol @ christina! we did the same thing when we were pg with the boys, but broke down and opened the envelope on our anniversary. maybe you can hold out until christmas? then open it together? good luck whatever you decide to do! i can't wait to hear what cad is when you finally do open it!

yay christina!! so glad it all went ok and everything is measuring good!! thats the most important bit!! glad cad woke up and did the right thing. when we went, little man had himself in the breech position, with his bum to the left side of my tummy, his back arched round like to my diaphram and his head facing downwards!! lived up to the name of pickle lol!! he didnt budge, so glad u were a little more sucessful!!
i've become a stalker today and have been checking like every hour to see if you were back :D

claire i had brown stuff at 12 weeks, lasted about 4 days and then just stopped. i'll be thinking of you and hoping everything sorts itself out :hugs:

Had a scan today though and everything looks fine. Little baby "nubs" as we are now lovingly referring to him/her :haha: is measuring 8 weeks 5 days right on schedule! :happydance: and we saw the heartbeat!

Kaboom, I'm sure everything will be fine for you next week! :hugs: I had spotting last weekend and it really freaked me out.. I think most of us can relate!

p.s christina, i hope u can stay strong.... i wouldnt be alble to not look knowing i had it in my purse!!! let us know if u do open it :D

Hehe... Yes! What she said... Don't know how on earth you have the will power not to break open that envelope!

Thanks guys! lol ... you have no idea, i'm driving myself nuts!!!!! Besides the burning envelope at the end we were discussing "finding out" and i told the lady that the tech at my 12wk u/s said she was 40-50% sure it was a girl:haha::haha:. This tech said "so you already found out" immediately followed by "they're only right 50% of the time at that young stage":growlmad::growlmad: So of course my mind went YAYAY pink...... huh? Blue?:shrug: :rofl: I'll give it to her, she's good at confusing you!:haha:

Hehe... Yes! What she said... Don't know how on earth you have the will power not to break open that envelope!

The day is not over yet!!! It'll be easier when it's not 2feet away from me!lol

Congrats on a good scan honey! Nothing like hearing that heartbeat!

Yeaaaa that envelope would already be open!!! Im a planner though and I wouldnt be able to stand not being able to buy gender specific things!!

Ladies i need help!!!!!!!! I cannot decide between two car seats the trekko is priced where i like it but the chicco has better reviews & safety rating. Unfortunately the Chicco won't fit in the trekko stroller:cry: so the chicco would probably go in the Jeep stroller which is $200 :wacko: What do you think? My head says get the trekko but my heart says chicco:shrug:

https://www.amazon.com/Chicco-Keyfi...ER3Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1322516302&sr=8-2

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11537906

They're both nice.....
i'd say go with ur heart.... i like that one better, and if its rated better for saftey and that, then surely thats a good thing.
The one my FIL got us wan rated the best one and it was £400. we got it in the January sales after christmas last year ready for Angel, and it was reduced to £200. So maybe wait til then and see if the one you love gets reduced?? gotta be worth a shot.... :D

We just went with what worked best for everything that we had hahaha if I felt like my child would be safe, thats what I got and if it was cheap then yay :haha:

morning ladies!!
new fruit day and im a banana!! :happydance: (although i hate bananas lol)
was just looking down the list of fruit left and cos the ones from next week last like 3 weeks each, there's only like 4 more then watermelon!!!! thats so scary!!!!
hope ur all well :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->