2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

hooray for bananas! i'm not looking forward to being an onion (i'm allergic to them, and even just the thought of one grosses me out! lol)

it's weird how you feel like you don't have much time left, but i feel like it will never get here! lol... probably because winter is so long here, it will feel like an eternity!

Thanks ladies. I think i'm just gonna keep watching the one i really like thru the holidays and see if i can get a good deal!:thumbup: I was good last night and didn't open the envelope! Actually we were really busy last night, got out of work late, dinner late, then ran to Lowe's at 8:30! By the time we got home and tidyed up it was bedtime.... problem is now that i'm at work again i realized I LEFT THE STUPID ENVELOPE IN MY PURSE :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

Here we go, another tempting day!:wacko:

louise --yayayayay for bananas! Even if you don't like'em (they always reminded me of baby food anyway lol) I'm beginning to get that "it's going too fast" feeling too! It's like you're so happy to get to halfway then it sets in that it's half over already too!

Jess --- you gotta think of onions as one of those dishes that parents hide them in just to get their kids to eat them or just change it to an apple or something:haha: Around here the apples are about the size of lg onions:thumbup: AHAAAAA-- you're turning apple pie!!:happydance:

yeah i reckon apples is a better one than onions. u get big cooking ones over here that i think are bigger than onions actually!!
i cant believe u havent peeked yet christina!! u must have some wicked willpower!!! i have none lol.
feel a bit crappy today. its all dull and the wind is gale force apparently lol. i love it when they say its gale force, we live in england haha its like switch on the news and see what u guys have had to put up with the last 6 months in the US!!
but yeah, ive narrowed it down to that i actually have a sore throat :(
might have to make a trip to get some ice cream!! always a good excuse!! :D

haha there you go Louise Ice cream makes everything better.. unless you are like what I was last night, my brother was super awesome and brought me a milkshake and I couldnt taste it with this stupid cold :(

I tried my favorite ice cream a few weeks ago and almost gagged! I can't believe I can be turned off from I've cream!! ME!! The girl who can normally eat it for every meal! I havent had any since... So sad

I hope you girls feel better soon. I was sick right at the end of our trip but I'm starting to feel better now. I still am sneezing and have a sore throat and stuffy nose, but not nearly as bad as it was.

Christina, not sure if this is any help but one of my best friends recently invested in a jeep stroller rather than the cheaper one that she had gotten initially and said it is one of the best buys she's made since their LO arrived. Sometimes it's worth a little extra cash for the quality and convenience! :thumbup:

well just got caught up a bit and so glad to hear all is well with everyone . Hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving....sorry about the spotting kaboom I am sure all will be ok. I have had some spotting as well but it has turned out to be nothing so far. will keep you in prayer!!

Amber-glad all is going well with you:)
Kristin -sorry to hear about your aunt:( Will keep her in prayer as well!!
christina-great will power!!

sorry for all those that are having colds and such believe me I know the feeling. I have had nothing but cold and flus in this pregnancy,bad m/s and headaches and doc says she won't treat my headaches anymore that she wants me to see a neurologist. Also glad all those that had their scans went well. Anyway,going to wrap this up and hope everyone is doing well !!

i've just been sat thinking about when my little one was concieved and i've just figured out............... pickle is a honeymoon baby :D:D:D
baby brain didnt let me work the dates out before lol. but yeah i know the exact date :D

this makes our little rainbow even more amazing :happydance:

i've just been sat thinking about when my little one was concieved and i've just figured out............... pickle is a honeymoon baby :D:D:D
baby brain didnt let me work the dates out before lol. but yeah i know the exact date :D

this makes our little rainbow even more amazing :happydance:

I think angel def had a hand in that one!:thumbup:

thank you both!
christina, i hadnt thought of it like that but i reckon u could be right!! that makes me happier still :cloud9:

we've got a little christmas tree, a 3 foot one. were calling it Angel's tree. were gunna put it up thursday and its going next to where we've got here little memorabilla things :D we've got a bauball wih her name on and baby's first christmas, and my mum got us a little angel with fluffy wings to put on the top. cant wait to decorate it :D :D

i just got goosebumps and you are going to make me cry!!! how wonderful you are remembering angel like that and celebrating pickle at the same time!

hi ladies hope everyone's well ?

Im doing good had no more spotting so far :happydance: I bumped into my midwife at the doctors yesterday, I was in getting my flu jab and she thinks the spotting is coming from my cervix. Says its nothing to worry about and ive to stop freaking out :D

Christina - well done for not peeking =D>

louise - aww thats lovely about the tree. Is a honeymoon baby not meant to be lucky ?

i hope its meant to be lucky :D i reckon so :D

Hey girls, just thought I'd pop my head in and say hello and see how everyone is!

I've got my first scan in six and a half hours, I'm so excited! Dead on 12 weeks as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->