2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

Ah kate good luck!!

We just finished decorating Angel's tree :D It looks so pretty!!
I'll show you a picture later once the camera battery is charged up :D
Dan put the picture of him holding her hand that i got him with daddy on beside the tree too. its so cute

Hey girls, just thought I'd pop my head in and say hello and see how everyone is!

I've got my first scan in six and a half hours, I'm so excited! Dead on 12 weeks as well!

My first scan is in 2 hours! Can't wait to see pics from both of ours!

yay for scans!!! i can't wait to see them! i'll have another one next tuesday! today i'm a plum!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAY for scans! Enjoy it kate & Kristin, can't wait to see the pics!!!! Jess i hope the weekend goes by fast for you!

Yay Scans!!! Im going to be checking back every few minutes!!! Im so excited for you girls!

Hey ladies:) Hope everyone is well today even those that have m/s!!

Kaboom-glad all the spotting stopped.
Louise -what an awesome thing to do with the tree and all!!
Kristin and kate -I look forward to seeing your u/s's!!
Amber-glad all is going so well with you:)

Well not sure how much I have caught up from my last post,but I am glad to see things are going well for everyone!! Hope everyone continues to do well. Lastly , I am doing much better and m/s has pretty much subsided just headaches are getting me now. Doc wants me to see a neurologist if they continue. I am not sure why this time since last time headaches were just as bad if not worse. Oh well!! Anyway hope to chat again with all you wonderful ladies soon again:) kristin and kate hurry and post those pics:)

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/baby1.jpg

See how the head is on the right? And in the far right pic, the baby is holding its hand close to its mouth?

3d nubbins!
https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/baby2.jpg

Kristin those are GEORGOUS! beautiful lil one you got there! Wish i had a 3d scan! SOOOOO jealous!

oh wow! LOVE!!! i can't wait to see beep looking like a baby! we've only ever seen the gummy bear looking ones! i'll be 12+5 at mine!

Kristin those are amazing!

I haven't got any of my own to post up.....I was adamant that my appt was at 9:30am but when I rang them at 9am to double check, I was told my appt was actually at 9am :dohh: they said I could go and sit and wait but I felt like crap today so rebooked it for the 14th, it just means that munchkin will have an extra two weeks to grow before I see them and that I won't be having the Nuchal screening done.
I'm not bothered about the Nuchal anyway as it wouldn't make a single bit of difference to us, this baby is loved no matter what!

So, I promise I shall post my pics in two weeks time :haha:

On the plus side (??) It meant that I had time to go get my flu shot today, so now my arm is killing me :blush:

oh goodness Kate :haha: Im sorry your arm hurts now though! And Kristin Look at your precious baby!!!! How exciting!!!!!! So adorable!!!

lovely pics kristin!!! :D
kate least u got it re-booked!! i know about forgetting times! forgot to go to my flu jab last month and remembered half hour after i was supposed to go!! lol

Congrats on second tri Kristen & Iamblessed! Alot of you seem to be moving over into second tri in the next week or so! SOOOOO exciting!! Amber how are you feeling honey? Time seems to be flying by for you too!:thumbup:

Not much going on here. Another long weekend of things to do. Trying to finish up our kitchen before Christmas while still working full time seems to be causing crazy weekends! I finally got that gender card out of my purse and put it in the nursery to relieve temptation :haha::haha: I've rationalized it in my head with "i know it's a lil boy!" The tech said she is 100% sure of the gender which i know they only say when the get a clear view of lil boy parts anyway, so i'm good with leaving it alone (for now at least:wacko:) Gonna try and squeeze in some Christmas shopping today. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

And of course .... YAYAYAYAY for bananas!:happydance:

Wow Christina, I would have already looked at the card hahaha. Im feeling ok I actually think that morning sickness is starting up, got sick last night at 11 and this morning even though Ive eaten I feel really really nauseous.. Im busy busy busy today and tomorrow though because we are moving! I wont have internet until the 9th but thats ok because we have smartphones and so Ill be able to keep up with you girls :) I hope everyone has an awesome weekend! Stay Warm!

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachm....php?attachmentid=306854&stc=1&d=132301746831

Angel's Christmas tree :D xx

Attachments

• camera2011 004.jpg
    camera2011 004.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 9
  • camera2011 007.jpg
    camera2011 007.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 3
Oh my goodness. just had a mega baby brain moment and couldnt remember if i was 21 or 22 weeks gone already............ hmmmm :blush:

it's only a little tree but it means so much to us :D

That tree is so precious! Im feeling so awful today.. Ive been nauseated since last night but not getting sick, and I am on my own trying today packing and getting the big uhaul truck loaded (I have help for that) I cant wait for the DH to get home :(

Ah Amber. i hope u feel better soon. sickness is never fun :(
hope the move goes ok :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back