2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

kristen - lovely pics hun :)

kate - oops baby brain setting in already :haha:

louise - the tree's lovely hun

Ive had horrendous m/s all weekend thought that was it over too but its worse then ever now :( Got my scan today and im pooping myself here :eek:

Good luck for your scan...and hope the m/s eases soon!

Hope you feel better soon Amber, and that the move goes to plan!

Louise...LOVE that little tree!

Well here I am to catch up again:) purplelillies-thanks I am so excited to be moving on to 2nd tri!
Louise-that is absolutely beautiful and special tree!!
Amber-sorry the m/s is starting up but you know things are progressing well in there:) Hope you don't have it too long as I still have mine. Also hope your move goes well!!
Kaboom-Sorry your m/s was so bad but hopefully you will feel better soon!!
Kristin-beautiful u/s pics:)

Well ladies I hope all of you are doing well and that everyone has a great week:)

Louise-- that tree is a beautiful depiction of your love for Angel!
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and is feeling better. Amber how is the move going?

hi girls!

louise, what a beautiful tree! such a nice way to remember angel!

afm, i have my ultrasound tomorrow. i'm excited to see beep again! still nauseous and having trouble eating. i'll bring it up at my appointment tomorrow. and the heartburn!! OH THE HEARTBURN!!!

hope everyone is doing well!

Oh my goodness girls... a 12 hour car ride is NOT awesome when you feel nauseous almost the ENTIRE time!!! On an even WORSE note we get here and get our keys and a welcome basket from the front office.. we get to the apartment and its TORN UP, its right in the middle of being freaking Renovated!!!!!! I immediately called the office and they came over RIGHT away and it was a 2 hour ordeal but long story short there was miscommunication in their office and we werent notified about the fact we cant move in until wednesday morning... so they gave us a temporary apartment just like the one we should be getting and are paying for movers to help us get stuff moved in on wednesday since I cant do much.. I was so incredibly mad!!!!!!! Now we have all napped and eaten so Im not so mad but Im still upset that we have to wait with all of our stuff in a uhaul until wednesday :cry: :sad2:

Ah amber that sucks!!! hope its all ok by wednesday :hugs:

SOOOOO SORRY Amber that is terrible! Try and make the best of it honey. Picnic on the floor like it's a vacation!:hugs::hugs:

Jess UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAY FOR BEEP!

oh amber, i'm so sorry! i hope everything gets sorted out quickly! if ya gotta, play that pregnancy card!

saw beep again today! here comes a pic, but first, the update. beep is doing well! flipping around in there like no one's business! it was so cool to see all that movement! the us was really just to measure the space at the back of the neck for down syndrome. but while i was there, she measured beep (measuring perfect, between 12+4 and 12+6!!). she took the heartrate (168) and tried to get a few pictures for me to take home. beep wasn't cooperating - flailing all over, wouldn't turn the way we needed, hands up by the face (and fingers flying like playing a trumpet - definitely daddy's baby!) then beep got the hiccups! she said that space looks perfectly normal (YAY!) and was able to get a few profile shots for me. so, without further ado, here they are!

beep at 12+5:

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/dc48dbbc.jpg

in the second picture, you can see beep's hands up by the face!

Jess those pics are just awesome especially after all those scares! You better look out seems like beep may become your trouble maker,lol

Jess those pictures are amazing!!! We are sleeping on the floor and we ordered pizza and ate on the floor, our dd thinks its fun so that's a good thing. We put up her littl princess tent so she's perfectly content on the floor. My back is not so happy.. oh well tomorrow I should have my bed again :)

jess, those pics are amazing!!! yay for beep!!!
i'm gunna say i reckon beep is a girl :D x

ha ha, thanks girls! i told the sonographer that beep is definitely daddy's kid - not cooperating! lol. and with all those musical insutruments in there, no doubt about it!

lovely pics Jess :)

I can't seem to get my picture to show on here it works in the preview too ?

Baby's fine and ive been put forward a day so im now due the 13th June. Baby's now known as fidget because it wouldn't stay still whilst they were trying to do the down's syndrome test, it curled up in a ball and turned its back on us :lol:

my dr. just called.... i guess beep didn't look as good as i thought. he said i have to go to the hospital (date and time to be determined) to get an ultrasound becuase he thought beep's facial structure *might* look abnormal. he did say that my blood work was fine and that space at the back of the neck (the down syndrom test) was fine, but he's concerned about the images we got yesterday.

i am numb right now... i can't even think.

my dr. just called.... i guess beep didn't look as good as i thought. he said i have to go to the hospital (date and time to be determined) to get an ultrasound becuase he thought beep's facial structure *might* look abnormal. he did say that my blood work was fine and that space at the back of the neck (the down syndrom test) was fine, but he's concerned about the images we got yesterday.

i am numb right now... i can't even think.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Huggsss honey!!! I'm sure all will be fine, as you said beep wasn't cooperating much for them so maybe that's all it is! Sending you all lots of prayers!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Big hugs! :hugs:

Hopefully it's just because beep was moving around too much to get a clear image!

So sorry to hear your news but I really think its more that beep was moving around and wouldn't cooperate!! It happens and i am sure all will be ok. Will keep you in my prayers!!

i think this is the end of beep's journey and i am devastated. i'll be going in today at 200 to have a cvs done to confirm trisomy 13. we had an ultrasound yesterday and there were definite abnormalities to beep's facial structure and too much fluid in the brain.

now we have to make the most horrible decision of our lives. do we terminate the pregnancy, or let beep go as long as she can and let her die at birth?

there's too much going on in my head right now. after having beep for 3 months and growing attached to her, she's being taken away from me and i can't, i just, i'm sorry, it's not fair.

every time she moves, my heart breaks into a million pieces, knowing that she won't live. help me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->