2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

Oh Jess... there are no words.. Im so very sorry! If you were here I would hug you! Im very close, Im in Va...

jess, with all my heart, i am so so sorry.. :hugs:

Jess... That breaks my heart. Will be praying for you that you will find the right decision when there is no easy option. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Jess my heart breaks for you all! Words cannot express how sorry i am for you honey. You and your family are in my prayers as you make these trying decisions.Wish i could take away your pain hun:hug:

O Jess my heart goes out to you. I wish I could take away the pain for you and give you an easy way out but I know there isn't one. I'm sure you will make the right choice in the end, we are all here for you when you need us. Massive hugs hun. :hugs:

jess i'm so sorry :(
my heart is breaking for you.
please let us know if there is anything at all we can do and dont forget were all here for you xxxx :hugs:

Jess, I'm so sorry to hear this :( I just wish I was closer so I could give you a big hug :hugs:

oh no Jess im so sorry to hear this poor little beep. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family xx

Thank you everyone. We are so heartbroken and in shock. I never expected this to happen and I am going through so many emotions. When the test results come back this week, we will have a little bit more information to help us make a decision.

I appreciate all the kind words, thoughts and prayers. They truly do help. I feel so alone right now. Most of my family knows and some of our friends but no one is calling or attempting to reach us to see how we're doing and it's a little upsetting. I'm not sure if they are avoiding us or just don't know what to say so aren't saying anything, but I'm feeling ignored and it hurts so much.

If anyone wants to know what we find out I can post as soon as I am comfortable with getting the words out. I'll be posting on beep's journal.

Thank you again for the support. I think I'll be leaving the group now :cry: I'll miss you all so much and I wish you all the very best. Thanks for letting me be a part of this wonderful group for the last few months. Take care of yourselves and of each other.

Lots of love,
Jes

Oh Jess I know it hurts but we care about you dear and even though I might not be pregnant anymore either Im still in this group because all of these wonderful ladies are so supportive.. We love you Jess. I hope your family finds the words of comfort for you that you need. Feel free to message me at any time for anything, even if you just want to vent. :hugs:

Oh Jess I know it hurts but we care about you dear and even though I might not be pregnant anymore either Im still in this group because all of these wonderful ladies are so supportive.. We love you Jess. I hope your family finds the words of comfort for you that you need. Feel free to message me at any time for anything, even if you just want to vent. :hugs:

thank you sweetie... but... what??? what do you mean?

No, dont leave! You are more than welcome to stay dear <3

I think she just meant that whatever you decide, we will all be here through this difficult time and hope that you will stay in the group if you want to. :hugs:

I mean that Im feeling exactly like I did before I miscarried with my last 2.. I hope thats not the case but I just dont know anymore.

I'll be keeping everything crossed for you Amber :hugs:

I went for my scan today, all is well with munchkin, they were laying on their front (just like their mother likes to do! :haha: ) and kept on fidgeting all the time, kicking off from one side of my uterus to the other :haha:
Then they were waving with one hand and sucking their thumb on the other hand....
Me being oh so emotional turned to DH and said "We're having a baby...I'm not just fat!" :dohh:
I used to have some level of intelligence before getting pregnant believe it or not :haha:
I don't know why but when I saw munchkin on the screen, I got the feeling that she's a girl....I really can't explain why I think that but it was my first thought when I looked.
What do you girls think?

https://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/bikerchick82/munchkin.jpg

Oh wow, nice scan pic!!!

It's so hard to say... I've been having dreams that I'm having a boy but who knows. I wonder if you end up with a girl and I end up with a boy!

lovely pic kate :D
i'm not too sure on the whole girl/boy thing but all i can say is i had a really strong feeling we were having a boy, and we are! so sometimes just go with your gut instinct!
and dont worry i said exactly the same thing to dh at my first scan.... ah its a baby im not just fat! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->