2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

That first scan that they look like a baby is just amazing isn't it! Lovely pic you got (i love the hand shots, got one myself) Don't know about the gender but hey it's a 50/50 chance so why not!?lol

Amber i hope all is well with you and Jess you're still on my mind too honey.

I hope everyone else is all good and getting ready for the holiday. We are still crazy busy trying to get the house finished for Christmas Eve (15 ppl coming:wacko:) and to top it off i have a tooth going bad so i'm on TONS of antibiotics trying to get rid of the extra pulse in my mouth:cry: Hoping it all clears up before the holiday!

ah how rubbish about your tooth. hope it clears up soon.
im on antibiotics again too. quite a few cos a have a nasty infection in my toe!?!?!
really random but so painful!! hope it goes soon!!
cant believe its so close to christmas.... im still totally unprepared!! still got half the presents to get and i wont be getting them til the 23rd :dohh:

i've got the consultant again next thursday to check if i need my blood pressure tablets again.... im not looking forward to being weighed!! up to my 20 wk scan i'd put on 1lb and that was it! but that was when i wasnt hungry..... seems now little man is having a growth spurt and i feel hungry all the time!!! think the scales will say "whale" when i go!!

never mind.... hope you are all well :D

lovely scan pic kate I think it looks like a girl too :)

Such a lovely scan Kate! So happy for you!!

Yesterday I had some bright red blood on wipe.. not just a little bit either.. today I woke up (wore a pad just in case) and theres a little dark blood in the pad, not a lot but I think this is it. :( As upsetting as I think I should be Im not going to let it get me down. Im sure theres a reason for everything and so once Im feeling better after the bleeding Im going to start whipping myself into shape and once I feel like Im the absolute physical best I can be then we will start REALLY trying again..

Such a lovely scan Kate! So happy for you!!

Yesterday I had some bright red blood on wipe.. not just a little bit either.. today I woke up (wore a pad just in case) and theres a little dark blood in the pad, not a lot but I think this is it. :( As upsetting as I think I should be Im not going to let it get me down. Im sure theres a reason for everything and so once Im feeling better after the bleeding Im going to start whipping myself into shape and once I feel like Im the absolute physical best I can be then we will start REALLY trying again..

:hugs::hugs::hugs:Wishing you the absolute best honey! keep us updated!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

ah amber.... sending you lots of :hugs: and hoping its all ok xx

Oh Amber I really hope it's not a loss. :hugs:

I'm at the midwives office waiting for my appt, will let you know how it goes.

Good Luck Kristin, and thanks for the kind words ladies.. I havent had anymore BRIGHT red blood but Ive had what looks like tissue pass a couple times but its very small so I dont notice until I stand up. Unfortunately Im saying that this is a miscarriage.

Good Luck Kristin, and thanks for the kind words ladies.. I havent had anymore BRIGHT red blood but Ive had what looks like tissue pass a couple times but its very small so I dont notice until I stand up. Unfortunately Im saying that this is a miscarriage.

I really REALLY hope its not! :( I will be praying for you and your LO! hoping for the best! :hugs:

oh amber I hope everything works out ok hun xx

Hi girls =)

thought id pop back in, hope you dont mind my absence!!

i got a bfp last week i just hope it sticks <3

been feeling so exhausted, i really panic when i get cramps now and again, i feels like gassy cramps tho, like i need the loo :blush: did any one else feellike this? i jusy hope its not my uterus cramping to much =/

xx

Hi girls =)

been feeling so exhausted, i really panic when i get cramps now and again, i feels like gassy cramps tho, like i need the loo :blush: did any one else feellike this? i jusy hope its not my uterus cramping to much =/

xx

I actually got like af cramps for 2-3wks after bfp:shrug: Prayin for a sticky bean honey!Congrats:hugs:

hi ladies!!
seems like its been ages since ive checked how you are all doing!
hope everyone is well and almost ready for christmas :D

oooooooooh apparently its v day today :happydance:
pickle is getting bigger by the day!!! :D

yayayayay for v-day louise!! Cad seems to have become quite the kicker too. Puts a smile on my face everyday and makes me feel blessed. Nice to hear from you honey as it's been quiet on here. Getting crazy as Christmas approaches with TONS to do. Hope all is well with everyone!

Hi girls =)

xx

Yay!!! So glad you're back Charlotte! Congrats on your BFP!

hi ladies!!
seems like its been ages since ive checked how you are all doing!
hope everyone is well and almost ready for christmas :D

oooooooooh apparently its v day today :happydance:
pickle is getting bigger by the day!!! :D

I'm kind of dumb, but what is V day?

Hey girls, how's everyone doing?

Charlie, that's brilliant news, I'll keep everything crossed that this is a sticky bean :hugs:

As for me, I had an unexpected trip to the hospital the night before last, I'd been feeling rough for a couple of days but put it down to having a crappy cold.
When DH got home from work I was really light headed and felt really bad so went to the emergency room after a doctor told me I needed to get down there.
So, I get there, thinking I'll just be told to suck it up and get on with it.....Hah! I was wrong!
Seven holes in my arms due to doctors not being able to find a vein, a litre of fluids being pumped into me, lots of sickness and I get told I'm very dehydrated and that I'm suffering with Hyperemesis....So, stronger anti sickness meds have been prescribed for me and I've been told not to ignore being sick for so long next time :blush:

So, at least I know why my sickness has been so bad in this pregnancy!

On the plus side, I've booked a private 3d gender scan for early January, I'll be over 16 weeks so hopefully just after Christmas we'll be finding out whether we're on team pink or blue!
And on another plus side, DH gave me his credit card to order my Christmas present to cheer me after being stabbed by the vampires....I mean doctors......so many times :haha:
So my present will be delivered tomorrow :D

Girls I think I'll be leaving the group. It's really hard for me to see everyone move on with their pregnancies and wishing I could too. And i dont want to keep bringing the group down when you all have so much to be happy about. I hope im not being selfish. I do hope you all have wonderful pregnancies and enjoy your bundles when they come! Right now it's just too painful. Take care.

Jes

Kristin -- V-day is viability day (24wks) a point when chances are good that baby will survive if born and depending on your country doctors are obligated to try and save the baby if something goes wrong (sickness/accident etc.)

Kate so sorry you've been having a rough time!! Hydration is important!! yayayay for Christmas presents though, lol. Hope you chose a good one! OH sounds great!

Girls I think I'll be leaving the group. It's really hard for me to see everyone move on with their pregnancies and wishing I could too. And i dont want to keep bringing the group down when you all have so much to be happy about. I hope im not being selfish. I do hope you all have wonderful pregnancies and enjoy your bundles when they come! Right now it's just too painful. Take care.

Jes

Jes none of us would EVER find it selfish! I wish you some peace in your heart for sweet Tessa and your family. We will all be here for you when you are ready, and in our hearts while your not. Much love hon!

Kate so sorry you've been having a rough time!! Hydration is important!! yayayay for Christmas presents though, lol. Hope you chose a good one! OH sounds great!

Trust me, I was trying to drink water but it wouldn't stay down for even a minute, throwing up cold water feels really horrible :wacko:

My Christmas present is a big assed TV :haha: I figure it's an investment for when I'm forced to sit through countless childrens programmes :rofl:
DH is definitely one in a million, we started out as very good friends, then he became my best friend and now he's my husband....Unfortunately this does mean that I'll never win the lottery as I've used all my luck up by meeting him :haha:

Jes

Jes none of us would EVER find it selfish! I wish you some peace in your heart for sweet Tessa and your family. We will all be here for you when you are ready, and in our hearts while your not. Much love hon!

What she said Jes, I totally understand why being here is painful for you, you need to do what is right for you and I know I couldn't be here either if I had to go through what you're going through.
Lots of love to you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"