2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

Kate so sorry you've been having a rough time!! Hydration is important!! yayayay for Christmas presents though, lol. Hope you chose a good one! OH sounds great!

My Christmas present is a big assed TV :haha: I figure it's an investment for when I'm forced to sit through countless childrens programmes :rofl:
DH is definitely one in a million, we started out as very good friends, then he became my best friend and now he's my husband....Unfortunately this does mean that I'll never win the lottery as I've used all my luck up by meeting him :haha:
:cloud9:

LOVE the TV but that may backfire on you with the kids shows lol I'm envisioning super sized elmo in your future:haha: Your DH sounds alot like mine. He chased me for 2yrs, now i feel like it's 2yrs i lost out on since i knew he was the one my 2nd date! There sure are alot of awesome OH's in bnb!

I could put up with a super size Elmo....It's super sized teletubbies or whatever it'll be when it gets to that time, that I'm worried about :haha:

I agree about the OH's though, just goes to show that there's a lot more "nice" men out there than people think!

I refuse to let my DD know what the teletubbies are. She was restricted to Elmo and Mickey Mouse until she turned 3! hahahaha

I refuse to let my DD know what the teletubbies are. She was restricted to Elmo and Mickey Mouse until she turned 3! hahahaha

i don't blame you!lol. I caught DH watching teletubbies a few times in a total trance! Swore my child will NEVER watch them :rofl:

just got back from 24 week consultant appointment.
blood pressure was absolutely normal after being a bit up the last few weeks!
so yay no blood pressure tablets for me just yet!! :happydance:
get to see pickle again in 3 weeks!!! exciting :D:D

now thats all done with i can finally get excited about christmas....... although kids at work have given me a cold! still i refuse to let it beat me!!!!

amber - so sorry for your loss hun :cry:

charlotte - congrats and welcome back ill keep everything crossed for you xx

kate - so sorry you've been so unwell xx

So I have no idea what to think anymore... I should be 10 weeks.. and yet I dont feel pregnant at ALL this is my 4th pregnancy and I feel like I should be showing a little bit by this point and NOTHING. My clothes are BARELY uncomfortable.. I dont have any symptoms either.. I had one moment a few days ago where I saw that bright red blood and what looked like tissue.. but absolutely nothing since then.. I cant see a dr (unless I want an ungodly bill) until after the 1st Im waiting until the 2nd and Im going straight to the Dr if not an urgent care center to finally get some answers...

I hope the blood was just a false alarm, and that you still have a healthy bean growing in there....Some people just have very few pregnancy symptoms....even if it's different to previous pregnancies. I've only just started showing at all...I mean...I'm still in normal jeans and everything and I'm almost 13 weeks. Try not to give up hope yet! :hugs:

well with my 2nd pregnancy last winter I started showing as soon as 5 weeks! just a little but I noticed. With this one it felt like that in the beginning (even counting bloat into it) and since Ive had the blood its gone down.. I feel normal.. :( Good news though is that our insurance is willing to work with us (since DH is in the military) so if I go to an urgent care or ER they will backpay on it. Pretty much means we will have to pay it first then we get reimbursed by the insurance... I hope they arent lying to us..

Hope all you ladies had a wonderful christmas! How are you all? kinda quiet around here :/

Its been a long time since I was here! How is everybody, how are you doing so far :)? I have my anatomy scan January 11th so Im kinda impatiet over here. Anybody else found out the gender of their LO yet? :)

Yeah by the way, anybody from the june group sporting any bumps yet? Mine is there but barely haha.

:hugs::flower:

Amii I found my bump filled in quickly after 16-17wks! It felt like it would never come and now I look at it and wonder where it came from!:haha:DH didn't give in and let me open the envelope so we are team yellow ALL THOUGH I did notice yesterday that the tape on the envelope was ripped off and asked hubby if it was him (since the fam on Saturday was begging to open it!) and he did say it was him sunday night but that he realized what the card was before he opened it :/ I don't know if i buy that explaination but time will tell!lol Now the darn thing is OPENED and still calling my name :shrug:

Morning all
Had a rather busy Christmas visiting everyone but was lovely. Spent Xmas day with my parents and boxing day with all the families and then yesterday with adams family. Only trouble was had a horrible headache I couldn't shift from Boxing day onwards and still have a little one now and Noodle seems to be really growing as I really ache!! Keeping an eye on things and checking for blood (that old paranoid me never leaves ) but do think its stretching pains! Just didn't realise they would be this painful lol!!
Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!
And amii I've only just started to notice a bump really, been very impatient for it to arrive!!! If you check out my journal I've posted a pic on there!

hello everyone!!
well what a christmas!
i was up all christmas eve night with a horrible stomach bug so bang went my christmas day!! just starting to feel better now!!
the one good thing to come out of the last few weeks is i'm taking my 5 weeks holiday from jan 3rd then straight onto maternity leave afterwards :happydance:
so no more work!!! yay!!

anyway, pickle seems to be growing so big now!! i feel like a whale!! i'll take a pic in the next few days to show u all!
he has his feet constantly in my bladder, and his new fav place for his head is under my ribs!! nice!!! so i have a vertical baby like he's standing up!
anyways hope u all had a good christmas and i must just say................

3 more days and we can say "i'm having my baby this year!!" :happydance:

Oh my goodness girls.... BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!!!!!!! I went to the ER last night because I sttill have no symptoms and with this being my 4th pregnancy I wasnt even showing yet... welllllll according to the ultrasound and drs I have a little perfect 9 week 4 day old sqwirmy baby in there!!!!!!! They said I had a pocket of blood between the baby and the placenta and that may have caused my bleeding but its nothing to worry about and it shouldnt be an issue at all!!!!! Im on cloud 9!

Oh my goodness girls.... BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!!!!!!! I went to the ER last night because I sttill have no symptoms and with this being my 4th pregnancy I wasnt even showing yet... welllllll according to the ultrasound and drs I have a little perfect 9 week 4 day old sqwirmy baby in there!!!!!!! They said I had a pocket of blood between the baby and the placenta and that may have caused my bleeding but its nothing to worry about and it shouldnt be an issue at all!!!!! Im on cloud 9!

Amber you just gave me goose bumps!!! What an awesome christmas gift you got!! SSSSOOOOOO happy for you honey!:cloud9:

Cad's gift to his/her daddy was being able to feel the first kick!lol He's barely taken his hands off my belly since! Little bugger was spoiled too with gifts that brought daddy to tears.:cloud9:

Yay Amber so glad your LO is okay!!

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas!

I find out the gender on Feb. 9 at 22 weeks. It feels like an eternity away!! I could get it done sooner but I'll be in FL at the end of January. At least waiting til 22 weeks I'll get a pretty nice u/s pic hopefully.

Purplelilly - I hope that happens to me too. I want my bump haha :(. But how can you be so patient? I would rip that envelope up a long time ago :p!

Disneybelle - Aaaw I just saw it, it looks kinda like mine :D. Hope this is the start of bumps!

Amber- Thats GREAT news, I have been thinking of you and praying for you and your LO! I am so happy to hear your wonderful news!!! :happydance:!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->