2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

I'm back from my scan! :D

I would like to introduce you to our little baby............Girl!

https://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/bikerchick82/1e76137f.jpg

Front on shot :

https://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/bikerchick82/b60f0554.jpg

And the "between the legs" shot :

https://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/bikerchick82/0d8e45da.jpg

She was loving the photo's being taken and showing us all her best sides....She even obliged with the "between the legs" shot :haha:
The only downside to the scan was finding out that I have an anterior placenta so I probably won't be able to feel her kicking as much :( but, she's healthy and very fidgety so I'm very very happy!
I've just got off the phone to my Mum who is delighted to have another grand daughter, that'll make four grandsons and three grand daughters :haha:
She's delighted because now she can put pink ribbons on the booties she's knitting!

Kim, how did your scan go?

Oh and for the heart rate theory, our girl's was 149bpm but she was very active.....I'm sure it would have been a lot lower if she'd been resting!

Yaaay for team pink! I cant wait for my anatomy scan now! Lovely news, Im so happy that everything went good for you! :D :happydance:

We will see if my feeling is right like yours. :)

congrats kate on your beautiful baby girl!!!! So glad the scan went well for you hon, and you got some perfect pics too!

Here's hoping Amiii! I've had a feeling all along that she was a girl, I even had a dream before knowing I was pregnant that I had two children, a girl who was older and a younger boy.....I'm definitely having the girl but we'll have to see about the boy :haha:

I can't believe how much closer I feel to baby now though, I think being able to say "my daughter" instead of "my baby" makes a huge difference - or at least it seems to make a difference to me....

congrats kate on your beautiful baby girl!!!! So glad the scan went well for you hon, and you got some perfect pics too!

When I get chance I'll upload all 10 of them onto facebook, I'm not wishing the pregnancy away but I can't wait to meet her now! :cloud9:

i totally understand! Saw them & the vid on fb. SOOO CUTTTEEE! I'm totally jealous! I keep looking at the pics from my 12wk scan because all they gave me was 1 "skeletor" head on pic at my 20wk :growlmad: You don't want to miss out on the pregnancy but you get sooo excited to meet the lil one!

AFM after another night of barely sleeping i broke down and called my mom about the synechia band. She told me that at the point i'm at the band shouldn't really cause much concern at all for Cad. Usually it causes limb deformities early on but all 10 fingers & toes have been accounted for.:happydance: It does however make me more likely to have a c-section:shrug: As long as bubs is healthy i'm fine with it all:thumbup:

congrats on the pink bump!!!
the video is awesome :D
its amazing!! i wish i could have recorded little man when we saw him!
we'll see him again next week so i hope to get more pics :D cant wait.
although this one is a growth scan so its making me a little bit nervous but fingers crossed all will be ok

congrats on the pink bump!!!
the video is awesome :D
its amazing!! i wish i could have recorded little man when we saw him!
we'll see him again next week so i hope to get more pics :D cant wait.
although this one is a growth scan so its making me a little bit nervous but fingers crossed all will be ok

Louise have faith all is well and your lil man will wave at ya tomarrow!:thumbup: I'll keep checking in for an update!

and yayayayay for double digit days left!lol flying by!

well kate I am right with I am team pink as well:) YAY for team pink!! I am on :cloud9: but would have been happy with either as long as baby was healthy. Baby had a great u/s and even measures ahead. Not posting pics because doc really didn't give me any decent ones oh well. Still just floating right now and kate congrats to you:)

well kate I am right with I am team pink as well:) YAY for team pink!! I am on :cloud9: but would have been happy with either as long as baby was healthy. Baby had a great u/s and even measures ahead. Not posting pics because doc really didn't give me any decent ones oh well. Still just floating right now and kate congrats to you:)

Congrats honey!!!! I've decided to sneak a peek at my u/s on the 30th:blush:
Really hoping for team blue but will love this lil nuglet no matter what!lol

That's exactly what we said as well, as long as munchkin was healthy then we didn't care what was between their legs.

But...Team pink rocks :cloud9:

I can't wait until I can buy some of those super cute girlie outfits I've seen, although knowing my luck, baby will take after me and be happier climbing trees and playing with engines :winkwink:

Congratulations on your scan though, how far is your baby girl measuring ahead?

Louise, your scan will go just fine, I'm expecting to see a gorgeous photo of your little one waving merrily at us all :winkwink:

She is measuring about a week ahead but she looked so good and healthy!! I can' t be anymore thankful then I am right now. :) I have to have one more u/s since they couldn't see the outflow of her heart. They saw all 4 chambers just not the outflow and the baby was so active I was suprised she saw anything lol. Ty for all the congrats and kind words. And Kate I am so looking forward to being able to dress one more girly in frillys lol. This is it for me:)

I bought my first pink things today! I didn't go mad, just a couple of pink sleep suits and some pink all in one vest type things, I have to keep reminding myself that she's going to be born in summer so there's no point in buying the gorgeous winter clothes in newborn or 0-3 months!

My little sister sent me a text asking how the shopping was going and what would happen if she turned out like my sister and didn't like pink...My reply? That she's probably grow up to love motorbikes, grease and climbing trees just like her Mum but that I was going to dress her in pink while she was too little to complain :rofl:

I have to admit as well, I'm kinda holding back on the clothes buying until after my 20 week scan on the 3rd February, the sonographer was 95% certain that I'm having a girl but because I had the gender scan early, I'm thinking it'll be better to restrain myself until I get a second look :blush:

haha i know what you mean.
i've not bought anything blue just in case. we get our next scan next thursday, which i'll be 27+2 so i'll get them to re-confirm, then maybe i'll buy something.
think were a bit superstitious about buying anything til after 30 weeks now anyway.
cant believe its been almost a year since we had Angel! its gone so quickly!!
I just cant wait to hold my little man in my arms and tell him all about her!!

Also, i finally gave in and ordered a doppler!! it arrived today and it is the best £20 i ever spent!!!! we plugged in the earphones and i put it on my tummy and we heard pickle's hearbeat straight away, then he was kickin about and everything. im now resisting the urge to just sit listening to him all day lol :D

One more thing..... i cant believe not only am i in double figures, but that on tuesday i go to 3rd trimester!!!
whats that all about?!?!
2nd has just flown by!!!

Coming right behind you Louise! Now if only i could just relax myself alittle:blush: Friday is double digits and next week is third tri!:wacko: I'm so ready to meet my lil bubs so i can just stop worrying about him/her!

WOW lots of team pink here!! Congrats!!

I still can't believe I have to wait until week 22!! I'll be away week 20, and they won't let me schedule it sooner!!

I have my monthly appointment tomorrow.

So much pink! Congrats Iamblessed! Do you have any girls already? :D

All the pink on here has affected me, so last night I had a dream I gave birth to a girl. So now I doubt all my "boy feelings". Haha. Le sigh. Six more days :happydance:

Well whatever it is im just hoping for a healthy baby! Hakuna, thats a long wait, but the time seems to go by so fast. Remember when we all were new, about 4 weeks along. When we were whining that it is dragging. We are almost half way there now! I cant believe it..

I agree with amii! It really does fly by... I can't even believe I'm already in second tri! What do you think you are having Kristin? Team blue or pink?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->