2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

Louise sooooo happy to hear that OH's doing better, even if just for now. One day at a time with that stuff! I found that the connection was SOOOO much more for DH once we decided on names, hopefully it's the same for you two!

p.s. I'm not joking i'm definitely looking at my scan on th 30th! It's the only thing keeping me from overly stressing about the scan! (but i promised myself i won't ask, if s/he wants to show me the goods then it was just ment to be. lol)

Thank you ladies!!! want a picture??? Of course you do!! because thats how excited I am :haha:

Attachments

• Scan 2.jpg
    Scan 2.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 2
awwwww amber very cute!!!

ok so here it is as promised ages ago but didnt get round to it.
my pickle (or should i say whale of a bump!!!:blush:) 27+1

bump 012.jpg

My little man is huge!!!

And im with hakuna, loving all the bumps and us pics. Beautiful! :D

Ok so were back!!
its official!!! PICKLE IS AMAZING :D:D:D :happydance:

He is measuring right on and estimated at weighing 2lb 8oz!!
Iron levels for me have gone back up to normal range and blood pressure is staying stable so no pills for me yet!!! :happydance:

The scan was amazing and he's so much bigger now!! he kept kicking the sonogrophers thing she was scanning him with lol.
so happy right now :cloud9:

Ah thats wonderful news!! Can i just ask whether you were having an extra scan or whether there is another scan after the 20 week one??I'm a bit disappointed that I wont get to see Noodle again but haven't been told about any other scans that take place

Congrats Louise! My lil bugger kicks the wand too (for the u/s & the doppler, lol) Did Dan get to go with you?

Naomi-- I think it depends on where you live and you particular situation. Here (U.S.) you generally don't get another after the anamoly scan at 20wks unless there is a medical history that warrents it (because of Angel i would assume?) or they see something at the 20wk scan. That is why i have another scan at 29wks. Although a friend of mine had another scheduled at 37wks because they thought the baby was going to be big and wanted to check (she went into labor the day before the scan and had a 7pound baby) You may get another chance to see noodle but it's still a good thing if don't:thumbup:

Ah thats wonderful news!! Can i just ask whether you were having an extra scan or whether there is another scan after the 20 week one??I'm a bit disappointed that I wont get to see Noodle again but haven't been told about any other scans that take place

Yeah i have to have extra scans to check the growth of the baby. usually you just get the 12 and 20 week ones unless there's complications then you may get more.
I have grwoth scans as in Jan last year, i had a severe eclamptic fit and lost my baby girl due to it. When she was born, they said she was measuring about 2 weeks smaller so that this could have been a sign if i'd been scanned again that things werent going quite right.
so this time, they are doing the growth scans to check that pickle is growing right and just keeping a really close eye on him and me as i theoretically shouldnt be here now with my blood pressure reaching 211/175.

sorry if reading that upsets anyone but thats not my intention, just replying to why i had more scans. we get to have another growth scan in 3 weeks as then i will be 30 weeks and this is when i had my baby last year, so for piece of mind they'll do one then, then continue with them every 3-4 weeks until pickle arrives :D

but if anyone wants to know more about what happened you can ask, it doesnt upset me talking about Angel, it just makes it real and i love that i had this perfect little girl:)

yeah christina Dan did come and he was amazing!!
i was sat there panicking waiting to go in and he managed to keep me calm through the whole thing! :D

yeah christina Dan did come and he was amazing!!
i was sat there panicking waiting to go in and he managed to keep me calm through the whole thing! :D

That's great (for both of you!) It should help ease his worries for awhile seeing your sqiurmy lil man!

Ah sorry hun i didnt mean to pry. Its really good they are keeping a close eye on your little pickle!! Thanks for being so honest hun!

So happy things are going well Louise!! Last year was quite a year.. I hope it NEVER repeats!!!! well.. exception being getting pregnant!! :haha:
random question.. how do you make that "spoiler" section in your signature? Im getting too ticker crazy!

Ah naomi dont be silly, you werent prying at all. i'd wanna know too if i got extra scans if someone else did cos its so exciting seeing the little one on a screen!!
like i said it doesnt bother me at all talkin about what we went through.... although from what people have said, i think i must be pretty strong to have the outlook i do on it all.
i didnt wanna say about it too much before cos i dont wanna be like the doom and gloom of it all when its such an exciting and scary time for everyone. i just think im so lucky to be having my little man and its somehow Angel helping her little brother cos if it wasnt for her, they wouldnt be checking me this much, im grateful for that :D

and yeah Amber, it was quite a year!! dh told me last night, do you realise in the last year u have been pregnant 3 different times! i was like oh god yeah, think i'll give my body a reast for a while once pickle arrives!!! but yeah gettin pregnant aagain was the highlight of the year, oh and getting married :D

um i didnt know i had that spoiler thing...... i'll have a look and see if there's somethin in my signature thing that says about it and let u know xx

under edit signature there is a smiley face with a black strip across his eyes. I think I remember just clicking on that and it put a spoiler around the whole thing

That's good to know that in the U.S. you usually get 2 scans. I wasn't sure what to expect.

I still don't want to have to week 22!! :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"