2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

I'm a sweet potato!!!!

Does anyone else feel like it was just yesterday that you were dying to get to be an olive etc? Time has just flown by!

I bought even more pink things today :dohh: I think I have a new addiction :haha:

I'm so happy that everyone is progressing as they should, I'm so happy so I want everyone else to be happy, does that even make sense?
Sorry, I'm proper buzzing today, I don't know why, I think I'm going to make a nice mug of hot chocolate and go to bed before I bounce off the walls :rofl:

Sorry :blush:

ps can't wait to see pics of the 4d scan when you get that done!

Exciting!!

I'll be a mango in a few days. I actually ate one last night :haha: I held it in my hand as I was peeling it and thought, "WOW the baby is getting big!!"

awwww Kate!! thats exciting! 9 weeks!! I feel so far behind! Im only a plum! I hope you ladies stick around after your lil ones are born so I can still have the wonderful support from you guys before mine is due!

I reckon once we've had our babies, we'll have to have a baby buddy group!

I don't want our group to finish just because we're not pregnant any more!

I think we can stick it out!lol Time has flown by! It seems so strange cuz when you get your bfp 9mths feels like a lifetime and now i look back and can't believe it..... I go into 3rd trimester tomarrow :wacko:

Kate I hope you got some sleep lol. Don't worry we wont hold your excitement against you! Right now is the fun parts of pregnancy, 2nd tri, still have energy and all the good news that comes! I'm alittle worried about third tri aches & pains along with that "L" word sneaking up on me LLLAAAABBBBOOORRRRR :haha:

hey ladies glad to see everyone's well :flower:

amiii - great pic hun congrats on team blue xx

amber - congrats on your scan your piccies so cute :)

louise - glad your oh is feeling better thats a lovely name you've picked. loving the bump :thumbup:

I got my scan appointment through for the 26th so cant wait :happydance:

Im with Kate, we will be needing a baby buddy group! :D Im all in :).

O yes count me in for the baby buddy group!! Although seems like a lifetime before this little man arrives!!

yeah count me in too.
apparetly in he actual baby club group on here they're really nasty and some woman goes around and tells practically everyone that asks for help on anything that they're basically a bad mother for thinking it, or not knowing it!
so yeah im all for our own lil group :D

I just wish we all lived near each other and then we could actually meet up! Damn that big pond! :haha:

My carrycot arrived today :happydance: I got the iCandy Apple seeing as that's the pram I'm going for, I feel dead cheeky though, I only paid £50 for it (they're £165 new) and this one looks as if it's barely been used, couple of marks on the lining but I've got that washing now, I don't know if I should offer some more money for it? Does that sound stupid? I know the seller (a girl on here) asked for £50 but it really is in fantastic condition...What do I do?

I'm going to take photo's later on of everything that I've got so far, I can't believe I still have 22 weeks to go :rofl:

Eta : I'd much rather come to you girls for advice and support when LO is here, I value your opinions over strangers anyway!

I think when enough of us have our babies they'll just move this thread over to the parenting section anyways? (like when they moved us off the forum to Pregnancy buddies) I totally want to stay together! We've got a good mix of first time moms and mom pro's in here and nobody is judgmental! May i say we are an awesome group :D

Kate -- I totally feel where you're coming from! If it's in that great of condition I would probably split the "new" price in half and send her the difference. That way you're still getting a great deal and i'm sure she will appreciate it too!

I hope everyone has a great weekend ahead of them. My DH is tearing out the kitchen floor this weekend and on monday we have a friend coming in to put the new one down :happydance: After that DH has to build the new island in the kitchen and install the appliances, alittle more trim work and then we're done!!!! He's already planning that after the kitchen is done, re-finishing the bassinet that he was put in as a baby for our lil one!!:cloud9:
He finally confessed to me today that he's barely slept in weeks because he keeps having baby nightmares. I feel so bad that he's that scared of "messing up our kid." I'm not quite sure how to handle it to make him feel better other than talk about it as much as possible :shrug:

On brighter news today is ............. THIRD TRIMESTER for me :happydance::happydance: and 2wks until i get to see the lil nuglet again! I will feel SOOO much better when i know more about this band and know lil Cad is growing well in there. (even though this morning i woke up to a belly case of hicups:cloud9:)

Sorry so long this morning!!!

Yaay for third trimester! :happydance: Congrats! Cant wait to be there myself :)

amii I wonder if our little boys will have the same birthday as we are only 2 days apart!! Wouldn't that be funny!!

Congrats on 3rd tri! :happydance:

Yeah... Don't want to be apart of any judgy parenting forums. :growlmad: who needs someone else to question their parenting techniques when we all have enough insecurities about that anyways? Seriously... If anyone says hey have it all figured out, my guess is tht they are full of crap! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->