2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

hey ladies! sorry ive been so absent. been to my first appointment with my midwife. i was just asked to fill in some forms and got some basic information.

but guess my surprise when they said my first ultrasound is 18 weeks! and the next one is in week 32 and thats all i get. thats the law over here in sweden. if i want more ultrasounds i have to pay for them and one costs like 350 dollars.

how is it where you live?

hope everybody are doing well! hugs! :hugs:

Hi ladies, just popping in quick to say hi. At work so I can't stay long.

Catch up with you soon & have a good weekend!

Hi ladies can I join too ?

About You
Name? Claire
Age? 30
Height? 5'7"

About The Father
Name? Ian
Age? 29
Height? 6'3"
Are you still together? yes

About Your Pregnancy
Is this your first pregnancy? no
When did you find out you were pregnant? 13dpo
Was it planned? yes
What was your first reaction? OMG :happydance:
Who was with you when you found out? Myself
Who was the first person you told? DH
How did your parents react? They don't know yet
How far along are you? 4 weeks 1 day
What was your first symptom? sore boobies
What is your due date? June 14
Do you know the sex of the baby? too early
Have you picked out names? yes
If so, what are they? William or Hannah
How much weight have you gained? nothing yet
Do you have stretch marks? yes but not due to pregnancy :blush:
Have you felt the baby move? too early!
Have you heard the heartbeat? see above!

About the birth
Home or hospital birth? hospital
Natural or medicated birth? hopefully natural
Who will be in the delivery room with you? DH
Will you breastfeed? yes
Do you think you'll need a c-section? hope not
Will you cry when you hold the baby for the first time? of course
What's the first thing you might say to him/her?
Would you let someone videotape the birth? no way
Are you excited about the birth, or scared? excited and scared that I won't get that far

Oops too late just noticed you've closed the group :laugh2:

Hey all!!
On my phone so will do a proper post in the morning! Just wanted to say :hi: and hope you are all ok and have a lovely weekend! :hugs:

Evening girls! Just having a nosey while I wait for my bath to run lol

How do u get the blinkie in Ur sig???

Xx

Put this code into your signature Charlie :thumbup: (minus the space before the last ]! )

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/watermelon.gif[/IMG ]

I've just ordered some seabands from Amazon, anything to stop this nausea and dizziness! I know I've got meds but I want to try and take as few as possible iykwim?

Put this code into your signature Charlie :thumbup: (minus the space before the last ]! )

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/watermelon.gif[/IMG ]

I've just ordered some seabands from Amazon, anything to stop this nausea and dizziness! I know I've got meds but I want to try and take as few as possible iykwim?[/QUOTE]

So sorry you're that sick! I almost feel guilty that i didn't get m/s (who knows for saying it so many times it'll hit me at 15wks :haha:) There were plenty of times i wanted it just to make this feel real, but i feel terrible with all my bnb friends suffering :hugs: A lady in one of my other threads actually has been hospitalized for it:cry:
I think i'm gonna count my blessings!

Thanks celtic =D o I had them last year, I don't think they did much for me, but I was only nauseous and dizzy all the time I think I was actually sick twice lol, I wonder if il be lucky again this time lol

Maybe they will do good for Ur bad ms! =)

Has everyone seen a doc/ midwife yet? Iv not seen any one still waiting for the midwife to ring me back to make an appointment, I think it will feel more real then lol

Xx

Don't feel terrible! Feel lucky :haha:

I might feel terrible but I'm loving it, it reminds me that I've got a munchkin on board! Is that strange?

Charlie, I've seen my doctor (but you already know that lol...) and I'm rubbish! I just realised that I read your facebook message and never replied :blush:

Forgive me? :flower:

It was a really short visit really, he referred me to the hospital so now I have to wait for my u/s appt to come through and I have my first midwife appt on Nov 3rd, I'll be 8 weeks exactly! I'm hoping I'll get to hear munchkins heartbeat at that one, OH is coming with me as well. He's like a kid waiting for Christmas now :rofl:

I know what u mean!! I kinda wana have a bit more ms than last time lol, I feel like a missed out ha, I didn't have any cravings either =/ unless u call eating EVERYTHING a craving!

I'm off to bed now, got baby ballet in the morning

Night girlys =D

Baby ballet - how cute!! If I have a girl, I totally want her to take baby ballet.

So my first appointment is in less than a week. It's just to confirm pregnancy. I wish they would be doing more at my first appt but apparently not. Shouldn't they be doing more at the first appt??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->