2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

ah amber thats a really sweet idea!!

our valentines was ok...... took a trip to the cinema to watch warhorse and pickle literally was bouncing around my belly the entire 3 hours!!! how i managed to only go to the toilet once i'll never know!!! that was about it really. and cooked a curry for tea..... very sleepy now tho as i didnt get my usual afternoon rest lol. such a granny nowadays!!

also i have one pickle now stretching out so far that my belly button is giving up the fight!!
and also this evening i started writing a list for the hospital bags...... scary!!!

hope u all had a good day x

YAY!!! bag lists!!! Im getting so incredibly excited for you Louise!!!!

ah i know!! i was reading on here most people are saying they are packing them between 34-35 weeks. that gives me 2 weeks!!! ahhhhhhhhh so exciting!!

although i am having my own bag, pickle is having a bag and dan can have his own too. im not sharing with either of my boys lol :D
the list is very long already.... and keeps growing.
im off out in a little while to pick up a few bits, but i'll mainly wait til after the baby shower as im sure to get quite a bit then.

im very excited today about how close its getting!!! :happydance:
and the fact that in 4 weeks 6 days, he will be fully cooked and ready to come out :D:D:D

and amber, im getting very very excited to find out what ur having :D not long now!!!

3 weeks for me to know!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait!!
Louise listening to you talk about your bags and baby shower just makes me remember my excitement from when we had our DD.. EEEEEEEEE!!!!! Exciting!!!! :happydance:

Yay hospital bags! You must be soo excited to meet pickle, Louise! We are all so excited for you!

My next scan ison fridaymorning and I can't wait!!!! I really hope they can tell us pink or blue, because I think I'd just cry if they can't! (though, chances are high that I will cry when they tell us what we are having anyway! :haha:)

Beth soooo exciting!!! Be sure to let us now as soon as you can!!!!:happydance::happydance:

We had a good time at dinner last night I ended up finding a pair of slacks that fit (along with the most awesomest hair tie ever to keep them up:haha:) along with a belly band. We went to the dinner with another couple and it was just wonderful. Usually we never do anything, at most DH will make a card for me and make dinner, lol. It was sweet he called it our last horrah before we become a family of 3 although he talked to peanut all night anyway :cloud9:

Louise I just started my bag too, lol. I've got nothing but bathroom supplies in it but it's a start right:haha: My list is pretty small because so much more is given by the hospital over here and we only live 5-10minutes from the hospital. Hopefully i won't be in there long anyway! When is your shower? DH let it slip that mine is 3/10ish so 35-36wks! Hope i can still waddle around comfortably by then :haha:

Ah the hospitals here give you literally nothing!!
you need everything in the bag!!

i'm not sure when the shower is........ was supposed to be a surprise but bil's girlfriend text me yesterday saying she had to work that saturday. all i can gather is march lol. dan wont tell me when it is. but i know my sister is planning it cos she wanted to talk to him on the phone the other day lol.
i might have to do some digging though and find out the date! i like to be organised :D
i'm betting probably the same time as yours tho christina..... any later and i will be turning up with the baby lol

LOL I was thinking that too! I know it's def on a saturday too so i've got 2 more weeks of slobbing around in my pjs after work before i need to be "prepared" just in case:haha: I am the queen of over organized usually and now have 4 lists going in my phone of what i have, what i still need, whats on registry, and the hospital bag!! :blush:

i know that one!!
i've got lists everywhere lol

Hello ladies!!!
So so sorry I've been mia for so long, its mad to come back here and see how much everyone has progressed! its whizzing by!
My sciatica is AWFUL!! Left thigh is constant agony and trying to work through it but work are not being very supportive which isnt helping!
Little Man is a wriggler which is lovely to feel!

Disney Im so sorry to hear that! I hope you feel better soon :). Were not the same due date anymore :(?

Today Im celebrating 24 weeks. Yaaay :happydance:

ahh amii, I know!! But to be honest I can't see this little man being on time, either early or late! so maybe we will be in the end!

ok just had the midwife appointment and have some good news!!!
blood pressure was a bit higher when she first got here (but i had just legged it upstairs because of an extremely sudden urgent wee) when taken 15 mins later, it had returned back down again.
then she listened to pickle who was actually on a hyper once she put doppler on then started kicking her hand like a child possessed lol. then he settled down again.

anyways.... to the good bit.... she said she's spoken to my consultant and they have decided that if my blood pressure continues to behave and i dont need to be medicated for it, that the longest they'll leave me is 38 weeks. so basically in my 38th week, i'll be induced, because of what happened with angel they said there's not much point in making me wait longer than necessary.
so im gettin induced at 38 weeks :happydance:

i'm actually over the moon about it and i dont care that its like not natural as some may think, just means that in 6 weeks time, i'll have my little man here :D:D:D:D:D:D :happydance:

Louise that is AWESOME!!!!! I guess you're gonna go first after all :happydance::happydance: I'm so happy to hear you had another good appt too!!! I'm ok with you going first, but maybe you can bring me with you?:haha:

How exciting, Louise! You must be so thrilled, and you'll be snuggling that little man in no time!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->