2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

i reckon christina will be first!! thats my bet :D

lol that would be awesome!!

ah and i finally took a trip to mothercare today and got some sleep bras...... they are soooo comfy and i plan to wear them day and night now lol!!!
i think at literally 32 weeks my chest is spilling out the side of my normal bras...... hmmmm :blush:

ah and i finally took a trip to mothercare today and got some sleep bras...... they are soooo comfy and i plan to wear them day and night now lol!!!
i think at literally 32 weeks my chest is spilling out the side of my normal bras...... hmmmm :blush:

Louise i've had to buy bras 2x already! I started this out at a b and now jumped up to a D! :blush:lol DH said it isn't fair that they're not for him :haha: It would be sooo cool to have dualing delivery storys hahaha. They say the baba's preparing when the bump drops but mines been so low from the beginning i can't imagine it getting any lower!

So as promised here is my 31wk bumpy pic. My usual bubble butt is still balancing me out & my belly button has TOTALLY given up the fight lol:blush: (and i swear i clean that mirror daily but never seem to be able to get out the streaks, haha)

Attachments

• 008 (5).jpg
    008 (5).jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 12
so cute Christina!!! that would be so fun if you guys went on the same day hahaha, Its kindof sad to think Ill be the last one to deliver of all of us :(

ooooo those sound comfy!! I received quite a bit of money for my birthday from my family so Im thinking Im going to head out to a maternity store and get some nursing bras and I want to find these things called "lilly pads" instead of using those disposable nursing pads these things actually stick to your skin (without hurting it) to keep you from leaking.. i had them with my DD and they were AMAZING you just rinse them and let them dry to use them again. I gave mine away though since it was 4 years ago :dohh:

so cute Christina!!! that would be so fun if you guys went on the same day hahaha, Its kindof sad to think Ill be the last one to deliver of all of us :(

Don't they say they save the best for last? :flower: I can't wait for this to turn into a mommy/mummy thread :happydance:

i know!!! amber dont worry we'll still be here until its ur turn :D
we wont leave!! then it will be a mummies thread!!
that is sooo cool!! cant wait :D

Christina Im loving your bump! And your looking hot momma :D!

Thanks ladies I'm seriously trying to love my new form. I actually do LOVE the bump but having a hard time with all the extra weight on my hips/butt/thighs lol. Bring on the breastfeeding!:haha: DH keeps telling me he loves my squish (bless him:haha:) but my 89yr old gran telling me yesterday that my hips got much wider didn't help my mood any:nope: So i'm gonna stick with my Bump love profile pics and ignore all straight ons :haha:

well our hips wont ever go back to where they were before our babies hahahaha

well our hips wont ever go back to where they were before our babies hahahaha

LOL i know! It genetic and you would think she knows that! I chaulk it up to being 89 yrs old, at that point you can just say whatever you want (and believe me she does!:haha:) DH and i have been married 8+ yrs and she's been trying to get great grandchildren since our wedding day, lol. I remember a couple of years ago she asked me why we didn't have any yet and i told her "we're still trying to figure out the timing" (as in .. we have our own business, work 60+ hrs a week, and can't afford to hire help right now) her response to me.............................. "just do it every day and you're bound to hit it right" :dohh: I thought it was hysterical, DH filed it under things you never want to hear out of an 80+ yr old woman:rofl:

I hear you ladies! I feel like my stomach is leading and my ass is following! :haha:

I cant complain tho! I have always been thin and Im loving the new humps and bumps :p. I personally think curvier girls look better.

Hi ladies!:wave: Hope everyone is having a wonderful valentines day! DH suprised me with tickets to a fancy dinner tonight (SOOOO not him, lol) It is very sweet but now i have nothing that my butt fits into and no time to buy something before dinner :dohh: Oh well my belly band over completely unfastened slacks will be my secret :haha: Just wanted to stop in and say Happy Valentines Day to all my ladies!:flower:

Thanks! I hope everyone is at least appreciating the loves in their lives.. or about to be in their lives!!!! We dont really celebrate Valentines day but Now that our DD is a bit older we do something special for her, just leaving some chocolates or some kind of candy and a card for her :) I intend to do this for all my kids, something they can have a little surprise and look forward to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->