2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

I am very excited!!!
think were at the point now where we just want him to be here!!
dan was telling me last night its because we've literally been waiting for the day to bring our baby home for like 18 months now.... when he put it like that i realised how right he was!!
i'm so excited!!
and christina yeah i'll bring u with me for sure :D no worries

Well, I am happy to report...we are team......

:yellow: Yellow for now!! :haha: Baby is keeping us all in suspense for at least another 10 days!! The ultrasound tech got all of the pictures she needed except one. Not sure if she actually couldn't get it, or if she just took pity on us and wanted us to be able to find out the gender! :haha: She looked at all the organs, spine etc for about 40 minutes and said that she tried to see the gender about 4 times, but baby's legs were too close together. She said to go have a walk and a cup of coffee and then come back. So we did....but baby still wasn't cooperating! Luckily, because she is missing that one photo (photo of the face to check for a hairlip), it means we get another chance to find out the gender on Monday 27th February. Good news is that all the organs and spine look normal and healthy! :thumbup: That's a bit of a relief since there is some history of heart probelms in DH's family.

ah awesome news about the scan going well :D
and even better u get another one soon!!
hopefully baby will co-operate then and show their bits to everyone lol

so glad the scan went well hun! Cheeky little one for not cooperating! At least you get to see them again soon!

Beth congrats on a healthy scan and getting to see your beanie again too! Team yellow is brutal so i hope your stubborn one cooperates the next time, lol! Hope the next week goes by quickly for you!

awww haha yay for an extra scan though!!! I still have about 2 weeks until I can find out!! we are keeping it a secret from Facebook and Family until we go visit family at the end of march and have our gender revealing party :) I like the idea that DH and I will have this little secret together :) Ill probably tell you girls though :haha:

ok ladies my memory is gone, but was there a question about how big an orange vs a lemon was with our tickers? hahaha I went to the store the other day and just happened to think about it when I passed the produce! Here you go, Naval Orange Vs a Lemon!

Attachments

• 2012-02-02 10.49.21.jpg
    2012-02-02 10.49.21.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1
hahaha so i'm not the only one who can't walk thru the produce section without wondering "which week was this one?" lol

arghhhhh i just clicked to see what fruit i am and they've changed them!!! i dont even know what half of them are!!! we dont have some of them over here!!! i thought i had 2 fruits left now ive got like 8!!! :cry:

arghhhhh i just clicked to see what fruit i am and they've changed them!!! i dont even know what half of them are!!! we dont have some of them over here!!! i thought i had 2 fruits left now ive got like 8!!! :cry:

I saw that too! :cry:

Really?? I gotta check out the fruit. I think I'm a pomegranate but some girls in the same week as me had tickers that said papaya! :shrug:

I have never in my life seen or heard of a durian fruit!

So weird!! It used to end with watermelon! Now jackfruit?? Do we have to change our name? :haha:

Are you sure?? I just checked the chart and it ends w/ jackfruit. You go on thebump.com?

I don't know what a jackfruit is either :haha:

Oh yeah. If you go to thebump.com, and click on tools, you'll see they changed the fruit.

I can't imagine *not* ending with a watermelon. That seems quite large enough to me! :wacko:

Why didnt the tickers change also then? Im sick of being a papaya for 2 weeks now :(

I don't know...

I know what you mean, Amina, last week the website said we were pomegranates and this week we are grapefruit (but apparently still papayas according to the ticker??) And said grapefruit is weighing heavily on my bladder.

I already have baby brain. This is just a little confusing :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->