2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

Hey ladies glad to see everyone's doing well boy you ladies can fair talk :lol:

Sorry ive been MIA work has just been complete madness lately but only 10 weeks till I finish now :thumbup:

Nothing new happening here all seems well with bubs and its only 2 days till V-day :happydance:

Christina - I had a Cadbury creme egg yesterday!!

HAHAHAHA-- I was gonna get one at the store last weekend but all i could think of was the baby so i put it back, just didn't seem right!!:haha::haha:

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Saturday was crazy with a ton of running around but sunday we got ALOT done in the kitchen so i'm quickly closing in on "nesting" :haha: Hubby said i would have at least 1 full month to clean without him making a mess!lol Not sure how well that's gonna work as last night my back was killing me (enough that i actually googled "back labor":blush:) Seems better today but still sore and i even got a 2hr nap yesterday afternoon.:blush: Braxton hicks are becoming my enemy!

I don't know...

I know what you mean, Amina, last week the website said we were pomegranates and this week we are grapefruit (but apparently still papayas according to the ticker??) And said grapefruit is weighing heavily on my bladder.

I already have baby brain. This is just a little confusing :haha:

Hahaha the only thing I know is I want to upgrade! And seriously, a papaya seems a bit small for 24 weeks.

Seriously on the fruits! And, does anyone else think that a banana is definitely smaller than a cantaloupe?? :haha:

hahaha still stuck on the fruit are we? Christina I had BAD back labor with our DD.. OUCH.. Im convinced it was because they made me lay in that stupid hospital bed THE WHOLE FREAKING TIME.. I was rather angry. I wasnt even high risk! grr.. ANYWAY.. This time things are going to be MUCH different! :thumbup: Anyway, my back labor didnt start to get hardcore noticeable until I was about 5 cm dilated and I was definitely feeling the contractions across my front. Hope you feel better soon! unfortunately it only gets worse until little cad comes :shrug: I was 4 cm dilated for about 2 weeks until she decided it was time to start labor and all that time I kept getting the tightness haha so I know what you mean about braxton-hicks!

4CM FOR 2 WEEEKKKKKSSSS! Amber i have an all new respect for you hon! lol. I do feel better today i must have just overdone it for the weekend, just getting antsy to finish things and you forget just HOW pregnant you really are!

Claire congrats on V-day! (alittle early :D)

Beth A banana is smaller than a cantelope in my grocery store and surely a pomegranate is smaller than them both...... I think they're just messing with us now!:rofl:

It depends on the banana. It's a weird one cuz it can be longer than a canteloupe but obviously way skinnier.

It's like comparing apples and oranges :haha:

I've been nesting too. Organizing & cleaning stuff & assigning tasks to hubby.

hahaha it never really bothered me, I was kindof shocked actually when they told me I was already 4 cm! but I just felt the tightness of the braxton-hicks but only when I was physically touching my stomach :haha: until a day or two before I went into official labor :)

Urgh christina. the braxton hicks are actually more sore than i originally thought they would be. i seem to have them a lot in the night time! i feel your pain! i've decided i'm gunna do everything i possibly can to make this little man come naturally during the 37th week so i don't need to be induced. ah that means 4 weeks! i'm so excited. and last night somethin awesome happened. i had my hands at the bottom of my bump, like right down and pickle moved his hand across mine! i actually felt his little hand. i squealed a bit then he did the same thing for dan right after. it was so amazing :)

I just ordered this bouncer online. What do you think ladies?

Attachments

• 1296143390-24023800.jpg
    1296143390-24023800.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 6
Urgh christina. the braxton hicks are actually more sore than i originally thought they would be. i seem to have them a lot in the night time! i feel your pain! i've decided i'm gunna do everything i possibly can to make this little man come naturally during the 37th week so i don't need to be induced. ah that means 4 weeks! i'm so excited. and last night somethin awesome happened. i had my hands at the bottom of my bump, like right down and pickle moved his hand across mine! i actually felt his little hand. i squealed a bit then he did the same thing for dan right after. it was so amazing :)

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

That is AWESOME Louise! Cad seems to enjoy pushing my hand around but still sticks his/her butt out when John talks to the belly:haha: Cracks me up everytime! Now everything is getting tight enough in there that while watching TV DH will reach over and "pat baby butt" cuz it's this big bulge off to the side:haha:
I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed that you go before induction! Tell Dan he's gotta help :blush:

thats super cute Amii!! I need to get a bouncer.. we gave our old one away 4 years ago hahaha
Good luck Louise!! I kid you not, I went in for a pedicure a week before our DD was due because I knew I wanted to feel pretty after the newborn entered the picture.. TWO DAYS LATER I was in labor... so this past fall my close friend was about 3 days overdue for her baby and I took her with me to get a pedicure.. TWO DAYS LATER baby was born!! freaked me out but once I get to my due date Im getting my toes done!!! hahahaha

Christina i just told dan that u said he's gotta help. he said oh ok what do i need to do. i said that thing u did to make the baby get in there in the 1st place! he said oh yeah ok im on it lol :rofl:

amber..... i might book myself in for a pedicure then lol

Amii the bouncer is adorable! I've officially hit max budget on baby stuff (other than diapers/creams/wipes) so i hope i get one for my shower but if i dont a friend of ours has offered up their bouncer since her lil boy will be 6mths by then. (plus they were also team yellow so it's nuetral)

Louise that's too funny! My DH said he's on board to "knock it out" when the time comes :dohh: He's unfortunately been boycotting nooky since the bump got big because it freaks him out.Of course once i realized that i wasn't going to win the battle i've taken full advantage of picking on him for it :blush: I told him ....... didn't you know that's where dimples come from:haha::haha:

Amber if you gave yours away another one may come back around to ya! My group of friends have played "pass the baby stuff" for a few years now. Even though their kids are much older now alot of it is still in rotation,lol.

hahaha dimples!!!
thats hilarious!!!
dan's told me that he's not that comfortable incase he hurts the baby's head..... hmmm i tried to tell him it doesnt go that high lol.
but he's definately up for trying to get him out in a few weeks!!
even if he changes his mind and freaks out, i've got plans to make him change his mind lol :D its funny what a bit of seduction does to a man lol :rofl:

hahaha yea just get him past that point and its no problem :haha:
I had a dream last night that I was looking for a blue (boy) pacifier!! hahaha I dont know how much of that is that Im secretly REALLY wanting a boy... Ill love this child regardless of its gender though even if it turns out to be another girl :)
Im actually going to this consignment/flea market/ yard sale thing next week so Im hoping to find gender neutral things that we need for REALLY cheap whilst there. We find out the gender in 2 weeks though!!!! YAY!!! Im so excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->