2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

p.s. How bout a bump pic? :haha:
18 weeks TODAY!!

Attachments

• IMG_0121.jpg
    IMG_0121.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1
Love it amber!!!! Ur so cute! I can't believe how fast time has gone for all of us! Don't discount momma intuition it may be a blue bump after all! (at least that's what I'm banking on:haha:)

I'm updating bump colors on the front page!

You're still yellow right Christina?

And what are Sara and Claire having???? I'm having a baby brain moment.

I'm putting yellow storks for those of us who do not know yet or who are staying team yellow.

Let me know if I messed up any of the storks :haha:

Thanks for the compliments on the bouncer ladies! It came today. Cant believe it, it was fast! Great bump Amber :D

Today I am celebrating 25 weeks, little man has started kicking really often and I am doing my eggplant dance! Finally moved on from papaya... haha.

By the way hakuna my due date is june 7th now. Is it too much to ask for my own ticker :blush:

Thank you ladies!!!
and Thanks Kristin! ooooo want to put guesses next to us too to see if we end up being right? hahaha I cant wait!!! less than 2 weeks for me!!!!

yeah kristin i'm still team yellow as i haven't been told directly by any of my docs (but still think i saw lil boy bits at my ultrasound, lol) If this bubs comes out a girl both DH & I are in for the shock of our lives!:haha:

Just an update on Cad. I had my monthly doc appt yesterday, they confirmed on the "official report" that the band in my uterus is gone:happydance: and that my glucose is good :happydance:. S/he had a beautiful heartbeat of 140 and stuck his butt out for the doctor too :haha: S/he REALLY doesn't like the doppler lol. Weight and size was in the 50th percentile at my ultrasound but is now in the 60th with my weight gain :blush: I'm also still measuring about a week ahead of their dates (which brings it to the date we go by since i know when we concieved :blush:) So all is going good with the lil Cad and the doc still won't tell me the sex:growlmad: hahahaha

Oh and now i go every 2wks to monitor my progress for delivery!!!!!!!

Thanks for the compliments on the bouncer ladies! It came today. Cant believe it, it was fast! Great bump Amber :D

Today I am celebrating 25 weeks, little man has started kicking really often and I am doing my eggplant dance! Finally moved on from papaya... haha.

wooohoooo eggplant!!! :happydance:

ooooooooh christina, every 2 weeks?? thats cool.
acutally think mine will end up being every 2 weeks now with the consultant..... although there's the growth scan next thursday, then she'll probably see me for another one at 36 weeks then it will be time for pickle to arrive!!!

we were driving in the car the other day and i was talking to dan about something from the baby to our parents for next christmas (ages away i know!!) and i said yeah i thought that could be to the mum's from Alfie. then i was like wahhhhhhhhhh i just said Alfie and we havent even decided fully. He said its ok cos were both thinking the same name, then he made the slip up of saying when Alfie is born, we can do something.
So looks like our little man is definately gunna be called Alfie Jack :happydance:
We've liked that for a boys name for about 2 years now so think thats the best bet...... unless he comes out and looks like something completely different lol.

Sorry for the mini essay ladies!

And Amber!! cute bump!! cant believe ur almost halfway now!! thats so awesome :D

Here in the states its normal to be seen once a month until you get really close to your due date then they start seeing you every 2 weeks then every week if you get really REALLY close to your date or go over
YAY For Alfie Jack!! What a wonderful name!! We still have to wait a little over a week before we get to know what this one is!! Im going to DEMAND that DH think of names with me after we know if its a boy or girl in there!

The princess of Sweden, the future queen, gave birth to a little princess yesterday. Her name is Estelle Silvia Ewa Mary. Just thought I would share :p Its all over the news today 24/7.

On this joyus occasion Ikea decided that if you buy a mattress today you get a crib for FREE! :D So I got the mattress and the crib for 58$, that is 37£ :D

Im so happy, it looks like this and its the one I have been wanting

Attachments

• hensvik-spjalsang-vit__75736_PE194324_S4.jpg
    hensvik-spjalsang-vit__75736_PE194324_S4.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 3
The princess of Sweden, the future queen, gave birth to a little princess yesterday. Her name is Estelle Silvia Ewa Mary. Just thought I would share :p Its all over the news today 24/7.

On this joyus occasion Ikea decided that if you buy a mattress today you get a crib for FREE! :D So I got the mattress and the crib for 58$, that is 37£ :D

Im so happy, it looks like this and its the one I have been wanting

Amii that is an AWESOME DEAL!!!!!:happydance: It's fun getting all of the stuff sorted out isn't it!

Amber we actually started talking name right after BFP lol. It took us FOREVER to agree on a girls name but we agreed on Nathan immediately, i actually think it was the first name i threw out there once DH & i agreed there will be NO MORE John's because of us:haha: (Currently 8 i believe still living between both our families:wacko:)

Louise I love the name Alfie! It's just so cute and everything seemed soo real to me when i could look at my bump and say a name! Glad it didn't come down to the end for you two!

Thats really awesome Amii!!! Im hoping to talk the hubs into getting a convertible crib for this lo, we were given a crib with our DD so we've had to buy her a new bed as shes gotten bigger. Id rather just get the crib that converts into the toddler bed then the full or twin bed.. either one, and there are adorable ones around here for really cheap! I hope he gives in :haha:

Amii that is an AWESOME DEAL!!!!!:happydance: It's fun getting all of the stuff sorted out isn't it!

Amber we actually started talking name right after BFP lol. It took us FOREVER to agree on a girls name but we agreed on Nathan immediately, i actually think it was the first name i threw out there once DH & i agreed there will be NO MORE John's because of us:haha: (Currently 8 i believe still living between both our families:wacko:)

Louise I love the name Alfie! It's just so cute and everything seemed soo real to me when i could look at my bump and say a name! Glad it didn't come down to the end for you two!

haha thats awesome! we did the same thing with our DD but this is our second so I think we just know that we will come up with something... actually we didnt even agree on our DD's first name until I was in the hospital delivering her :haha: WOW I dont think we will do a John either, we try to stay away from having same names in the family, so we go with unique names to our families haha. I think for a boy we like Connor Michael though and we have NO IDEA for a girl! I like Emma though.. I really really like it but DH doesnt.. oh well.. Im sure once we know the gender we will be getting more and more intense in looking for names :happydance:

Amber: That is so funny. I have always liked Emma for a girl too...but DH didn't like it! We took ages to find a girl name that we both liked and finally landed on Addison. It's really popular in the U.S....but don't think the popularity of it has quite made it to the U.K. yet. Though...we will probably have more intent discussions if/when we find out baby's gender!

I can't wait until monday! Really hope we can find out this time!

beth-- i think monday is gonna be your day! (and i LOVE the name Addison!) I'm soooo excited for you!!:happydance:

Amber-- Emma was my #1 choice for years then last year my mom got a dog & named her.... you guessed it Emma!:growlmad: lol my #2 was Olivia but DH didn't like it one bit so we've found nuetal ground at Courtney. Although the bump has been called Nathan or Nacourt for mnths:haha: Def will be interesting if a lil princess gets handed to me :blush::blush: I like Connor too. It sounds very distinguished to me, kwim?

Hi ladies how are you all doing ? Sorry ive not been around much lately works been absolutely crazy :-(

Kristin im team yellow and my due date is now the 13th June xx

I had my first braxton hicks last night boy was it sore :o I honest to god freaked out thought I was in real labour didn't know you could get them this early :dohh:

Wow! Was it a little bit scary?

Thanks for updating, going to go update the front page.

If anyone else's info is not correct let me know :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"