2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

I've been looking for Sara but it looks like she deleted her posts. I don't know what happened...... did I miss something guys?

Hey girls, good to see everyone doing so well!

Amina that's a beautiful bouncer you've picked out, is there such a thing as bouncer envy? :haha:

Christina, I'm still laughing about the dimples :winkwink:

Amber, your bump is looking so good!

Sorry I've been quiet, I'm up visiting family and decided to extend my stay from four days to two weeks :blush: I'm now past V day, I didn't think I'd feel any different but I'm actually feeling a lot more relaxed now that I'm past that milestone....
I've had to visit the doctor while I'm up here as my breathing got really bad, laying down was impossible, sitting was nearly as bad and only somewhere in between the two gave me any relief plus lots of my Ventolin inhaler....The doctor wasn't too concerned, he did a complete check on me and prescribed me with a preventer inhaler which seems to be helping lots, I even managed to go climbing around at my eldest sisters house in the Yorkshire Dales, once I'm back home I'll post some pics to show you it, I'm so jealous, it's absolutely stunning where she lives!
Anyway, I'm full of cold and am in severe danger of dribbling snot all over my Mum's laptop :rofl: I'm off back to the sofa armed with my box of tissues :winkwink:

I dont know, Im guessing Sara had a miscarriage? thats what her last post was about though...
Thank you Kate and Im glad youre breathing is better now! Im sorry you have a cold now :( I hope you start feeling better soon! I cant wait to see pictures :)

You can get the bouncer off of amzaon for 32 £ so no need to be jelaous :D. Its among the cheaper ones and I got it the other day and put it together and I am so happy with it! It vibrates and plays cute music. Its also gender neutral so we can keep it for our next LO (already planning on number two.. lol!)

Hakuna, thanks for taking your time and updating the first page :D!

Hey all!
Hope your cold doesn't last too long kate, it's awful when you can't take anything isnt it!!
Hope all the other ladies are well!! Mush for brains here keeps reading the posts and forgetting to reply (I'm having this problem with conversations too :rofl: ) so I am reading your replies even if I'm not remembering to write down what I'm thinking!!
Hosted dh 30th birthday party last night and shattered now!was a lovely evening though!

Well.... Baby decided to cooperate. Annnnnd...

It's a little BOY!!

We are so excited!!!! :cloud9: it seems so much more real now!

hi ladies! Just popping in to see how ya all are doing. Hope everyone had a good weekend and Kate i hope you feel better soon! We had a sort of busy weekend. Almost finished with the Kitchen remodel (thankfully because if i can't clean soon i may explode, lol) I've been training a friend of ours at work who is going to help fill in when i'm home with Cad for a few weeks/mths (depends on how long DH can take it) Today she brought her 4mth old son with her so i've gotten a good idea how crazy it's gonna be when i come back!!! Although i did have fun playin with him!

Congrats Beth!!! Yay for Team BLUE!! I cant wait to find out!! ONE MORE WEEK!!!

Yaaay for team blue! Welcome!

And heres my 25+4 bump. Lil man says hi!

Attachments

• bild.jpg
    bild.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 4
yay another lil blue bump :happydance:
congratulations :D

and lovely bump amii :D

Also to add...... 3 weeks today, my little man will be fully cooked!!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
so excited :happydance: :D:D:D

You girls are getting so close!!!! I cant wait to see pictures of those precious little ones!!! I went to this sale thing going on at the county fairgrounds here where we live.. OH MY WORD! I got SOOOOOO many things for the baby for REALLY REALLY CHEAP!
stroller, bassinet, sling, two books, electric pump, two shirts, two towels, two washcloths, four sheets and a waterproof sheet for the bassinet, ALL for about 150 here in the states.. yea.... I am really really happy about this :happydance:

Found out my baby shower is 10th march!! so excited :D

HOLY CRAP AMBER! you made out like a bandit! lol I would be excited too! Wish they had that around here i spent more than that on my stroller/carseat combo!

Louise YAYAYAY for shower news, hahahaha. They're still not telling me when mine is but i know the invitations are out as i got a card in the mail from my aunt in Charolette that she can't make it along with a gift card so it's got to be pretty soon! The 10th is gonna come fast! I'm hoping mine is pretty soon as i could use some fun right about now. Its been VERY stressfull around here as last week my health insurance company decided they are going to cancel us as of April 1st! After 2yrs of paying them a rediculous amount of money every month they want to cancel us 2wks before my due date. As best we can tell it would make my delivery between $10,000-40,000 depending if i need a c-section. With the insurance it would have only have been my $500 deductable! DH has taken the whole thing out of my hands as he doesn't want "the baby to come out with anger issues" lol. Now we got 30days to figure something out!

yea its pretty freaking awesome, I live near DC on the Va side so if you want to make a day trip then I can Pm you the website link to the days of the sales :)
OH MY GOSH! That really stinks about your insurance!! what reason did they give?! usually youre still covered for a bit after insurance ends.. hopefully thats what happens in your case.. either that or look into getting insurance for you as an individual, delivery can be very expensive. I hope you guys get it all figured out, So nice of your DH to take the burden for you :hugs: what an awesome guy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->