2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

Amber-- :happydance::happydance::happydance: for another lil girlie!!!!! congrats hon! Your DH is sooo out numbered now lol:haha:

Kim-- i sure hope you feel better soon hon! I have been fighting tooth problems since november believe me i understand your pain! Right now i'm waiting til next week for a crown to be put on one tooth but lost part of a temporary on another tooth (the other side of course!) so i'm back onto soft foods only:cry:

anyway i hope everyone is doing well! I completely over did it this weekend and suffered all last night with a painfull back :dohh: But i did get my floors cleaned in 1/2 the house and most of the baby's stuff washed! even the blankets & sheets :happydance: This week DH is going to fix up our spare bedroom for us to stay in (it's on the 1st floor along with the only bathroom) since he isn't comfortable with me climbing the stairs 5x every night lol. Def getting excited to meet our little beanie soon!

haha stairs arent a problem! I see it as my form of exercise :haha: I have to climb 3 flights to get to our apartment though :wacko:

Beth - congrats on your blue bump :D

Louise - glad little Alfie's doing well not long till he'll be here now xx

Amber - congrats on your little girl and yeah for kicks :thumbup:

I really need to try and get on here more often just can't seem to find the time these days. I hit double figures tomorrow :o

so after DH telling me there was def bump growth here is the 34wk bump pic! :wacko:

Attachments

• 34wks2.jpg
    34wks2.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 9
haha stairs arent a problem! I see it as my form of exercise :haha: I have to climb 3 flights to get to our apartment though :wacko:

so did i before it became 5-7x a night lol! Actually i'm not bad on them at all but when my back hurts every step feels like my pelvis is seperating needless to say the stairs are not fun at all!!!

OUCH! :( well Im glad he has gotten things figured out so you can be downstairs!

wow christina!! u have definately grown the little baby some more :D
i'll try to take one later on...... cant believe im 35 weeks today!! its getting so close now!!
had midwife yesterday and she told me that she's on holiday the week they're thinking of inducing me, so she's going to talk to the consultant and see if they can move it to the week before :D which means little man will be here in just over 3 weeks :happydance:

amber congratulations on team pink :D another beautiful girlie to add to your family :D

Thought it might be fun if you want to, to put a pic of us so we can put a face to the name?? might be a silly idea cos im bored lol. but anyways.... here is me and dan in tobago a couple of years ago :D
2009_1215private0134.jpg

Aw nice picture, you two make a lovely couple.

I have pics on FB, PM me if you want to add me.

actually i think i might be firends with u on facebook already...... i'll check lol x

I meant that anyone who wants to see pics of me and future LO can PM me for my FB info :thumbup:

HAHAHA I'd put a pic on but i have no idea how to move it from fb to here!:blush: Sometimes i can be a complete techno tard!lol DH and i are masters at dodging cameras so there is not alot of pictures of us anywhere and all i have is some of our wedding photos on fb (that are now 8 1/2yrs old:haha:) I have always photographed TERRIBLY lol so for at least 10-15yrs i just flip the bird to cameras :haha: My mom has given up on pictures but my dad is REALLY GOOD at photoshop lmao.
that is a really nice pic of you two Louise! Kristin your already a fb buddy with me too:thumbup: Any of you other ladies like to fb friend just let me know i'd love to but i'm very picky about who i friend so if you don't tell me who you are i'll probably decline it :blush::blush:

:rofl:

I went to the gym yesterday. I kept wondering are people going to think I'm fat or pregnant? And then I was like I don't freaking care :haha:

ok midwife has spoken today to the consultant and she's happy to induce at 38 weeks...... will be booking the date on monday next week!!!
im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friggin excited :happydance:
i cant believe i've almost made it, with my blood pressure still behaving :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->