2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

thats great news that he's feeding already. go nathan!!!
he'll be home before you know it!!!
are you still having your baby shower?? or are you gunna wait til he comes home?
how are you feeling after the whole giving birth??
sending you loads of :hugs:

We deicided to put the shower off for a month so we can get Nathan home and get into a routine. It was actually supposed to be this Saturday just like yours lol. I'm sure glad all this didn't happen there! I'm not feeling too bad just very sore and haven't really slept well yet since he's not with me. Last night the "hormone changes" started too so I was hot flash central all night to:wacko: if you look on myth page then there is a picture of him. I just cannot figure out how to post a pic off my phone to this sight!:blush:

Yay for feeding!!!!! Im so incredibly happy for you Christina!!
I cant wait to see pictures!! I dont know what a myth page is.... :shrug:

I think 27 weeks is third trimester so yes!! youre almost there Amina!!

I am 20 weeks as of yesterday!!!!
Heres a picture of how big the little missy is making me! :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_0133.jpg
    IMG_0133.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 4
ah i bet its weird him not being there with you.
wont be long and he will be home i'm sure of it!!
hmmmm hot flashes.... not so great!!
ahhh he just couldnt wait til u had ur shower obviously!! he wanted a grand appearance!
hope u manage some sleep soon xxx

amber lovely bump coming along now!!!
and amii yep 27 weeks is officially 3rd trimester so yay!!

Amber love your bump its so cute! :D

Wow. Cant believe Im in third trimester...

Wegee its your turn neeeeext! How does it feel :D?

i must say im a getting a little nervous now but like excited nervous if that makes sense!
i'm just really excited to see my little man :D
i'm not even dreading the labour...... i'm looking forward to it in an odd kinda way!

bring it on!!! less than 3 weeks to go and i cant wait!!!

im so excited for you Louise!!!!!! I cant wait to see pictures of all these babies!!!!

ok so getting discharged from the hospital without nathan was the HARDEST thing i have ever done in my life :cry: but my little man is doing well! The doctors said the firt 48-72 hrs are generally the worst with premies and although we've had our ups and downs it's been mainly ups :thumbup: He's eating like a pig, and the total trouble maker of the unit:haha: All the nurses say he wants ALL the attention all the time. Here is the latest photo from last night. Daddy bonding for the first hold!:cloud9: My heart is no longer mine!

Oh and amber a myth page is my stupid phones idea of auto correcting Facebook page lol! And a great bump you got going on there
Louise its going to go by quickly just get every thing done that you can! There is bound to be things we all forget and believe me when I tell you that you'll barely remember if you brushed your teeth once he's here! Lol

Attachments

• Nathan3.jpg
    Nathan3.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 10
I'm SO glad Nathan is doing so well!! That picture is just precious. Approximately when is he coming home?

:hugs:

OMG I can't believe I missed our first little watermelon being born congrats Christina and welcome to the world Nathan :happydance:

Congrats christina and welcome Nathan. Sorry I haven't had time to post much but I will try and catch up. Hope all is well with everyone and I am doing well and am now a 3rd trier!! W00t . I will try and pop back in when I have a bit more time ...:):hug: and love to all:)

So cute Christina!!!! Thats the first picture Ive seen of the little guy, ADORABLE!!!!

christina he is gorgeous!!! Go nathan -he will get the breathing down soon and be home quickly I am sure!! 3rd tri tomorrow kristin w00t w00t!!! Amber cute bump!! Glad to see everyone is doing well and louise it won't be long and your little one will be here. wishing you a safe and easy delivery!!:hug:!!

ok girls, I want to get other peoples opinion before I throw it to family.. Even though this is our second child are we being really selfish in asking for a baby "sprinkle" to get clothes and diapers and little things? we have kept everything of our DDs baby furniture; crib,stroller,carseat,swing etc.. but its been 4 years since we have needed newborn clothes!!! What do you girls think? would we be selfish asking for those little things?

Omg he is gorgeous!!! The first watermelon baby... I get all emotional!!

Congrats again, he is precious!

Nathan is such a gorgeous little boy! Hope he can come home soon! :hugs:

Amber: I don't think it's selfish! I'm currently planning a shower for one of my friends for her second, and she's just asking for little stuff. Nappies, wipes, nipple cream ( :haha: ). If you don't feel like you can ask your family, maybe you have a friend who would understand?

O congratulations christina!! Nathan is so grogeous, welcome to world little one!!!

Amber I don't think that is selfish at all, people will want to get you something and I personally would much rather go with what the person wanted so I think its a good idea!

Amber I don't think there is anything wrong with it at all! 4yrs is a long time to hang onto every thing and I would think most ppl would understand that!

ok ladies!!
just had the midwife and induction is all booked.
28th march at 7.30am!!!
only 16 days to go :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"