2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

that is awesome louise!!!!! I cant believe the first watermelon bubba is going to be here already! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! Make sure dan knows how to update us lol!

AFM DH has spent half the day yelling at the insurance auditors after giving them plenty of proof last week that we still qualified and......................................................................................................................................................................

we have a confirmation number that we ARE NO LONGER CANCELLED :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'll feel better once we get the official e-mail but DH gave them enough grief about it today that we atleast got an answer along with a confirmation number! Ohh and after meeting with the doc we now have a pediatrician chosen so we are getting really close to ready :happydance::happydance:

YAY Christina!!!!!!! what a relief!!! Ive been thinking about that everyday! :happydance: yay babies!!!!!!!

YAY Christina!!!!!!! what a relief!!! Ive been thinking about that everyday! :happydance: yay babies!!!!!!!

Thanks amber it really is such a relief! Now I can concentrate on getting ready not how the hell I'm going to pay for it!

That's awesome news Christina :happydance:

I just realised.....I'm into double figures today :wohoo:

ah christina thats awesome news!! glad its all sorted :D
and kate congrats on the double figures!!
amber halfway already!!! cant believe its gone so quickly!!

Well louise I know u were supposed to go first but cad had HIS own ideas! Last night my water broke a 1:45 by the time we got to the hospital (still had to pack my bag:blush:) at 4:25 I was 3cm dialated so they kept me. At 10:51 this
morning Nathan Louis was born at 5lbs 9oz and 18" long! He is absolutely georgous with LONG red hair! He is in the nicu now but hopefully will only be there for around a week until he gets his breathing down better. I'll post pics for you ladies when I get home & to my computer:cloud9:

OH YAY CHRISTINA!!!!!!!! I hope little Nathan gets that breathing under control, having a nicu baby is scary!!!! I cant wait to see pictures!!!!!!!

OMG FIRST WATERMELON!!

I hope little Nathan is okay and that his stay in the NICU is short and sweet!

Congratulations!!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!
i just found your thread from earlier this morning!!
i'm so glad you are both ok :D
and a boy!!! u were right!!!
what a lovely name :D and a good weight too!
cant wait to see pictures!!
Ah first watermelon!! holy crap..... thats just made me realise im next!!! :happydance:

Wow!!! Congratulations and welcome, baby Nathan! :happydance:

Hope his breathing gets better and he can come home soon!!

Huge congratulations on baby Nathan!

Oh wow! I can't wait to see pics of him....Hope you're all doing well :hugs: xxx

WHAT DID I MISS?! A baby is born? Omg! CONGRATS! Im trying to find a post about Nathan but cant find anything? :S

Im 27 weeks now, 91 days away and freaking out! Is this third trimester? Im thinking 28 weeks is so Im going to wait a week more to sing "Celeeeebraaate good times c'mon"

CONGRATS AGAIN! :happydance:

Thank you ladies! I cannot believe how fast it all went! If I hadn't had a 2nd shot into my epidural then it probably would have been even shorter! 9hrs frm start to finish! Thankfully other than shift change I'm allowed to see him when ever I want but cant hold him yet which is killing me! He is built like his daddy with huge hands, feet and shoulders (probably explains his size to)lol he even started eating tonight because he was fussin! They originally said he prob wouldn't feel till tomarrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->