2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

awww christina he is so cute!!
kate im glad ur levels went down again!! continue sugary stuff :happydance:
dont think i could have made it through this pregnancy without chocolate lol.

i finally packed my hospital bag today lol. i kept putting it off but this morning i woke up and freaked out that i had nothing done so i put blankets and sheets on the crib and moses baskets and packed the bag and dounble checked the baby's bag and i think i'm done. just need him to arrive now!!
5 days :D

Nathan is so adorable, Christina! Must be so nice to have him home! :cloud9:

Not long now Louise!! :happydance:

Louise i give you credit for waitingso long to pack! At least you saved yourself the 20 checks and repacking of them lol. I'm so excited to see your lil man!!! Get ready for your grand debut pickle :D

Kristin i wish you had passed your second one too honey! :flower: At least it will go away and its all sooooo worth it!

Almost Done Kate!!! just keep thinking happy thoughts :hugs:

Christina he is SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovely pics Christina :thumbup:

wow not long now Louise how exciting :happydance:

Glad to see everyone's well keep forgetting to come on here just so busy lately trying to decorate. Seen the mw on thurs my bump is measuring up 2 weeks too big so she thinks bubs is going to be big :o

So today started out wonderfully baby Nathan slept pretty well thu the night, got hubby off to work for a couple of hours then got ready for my re-scheduled shower. A day of fun! Unfortunately as I got dressed I got really dizzy then everything just went black. :( After John picked me up off the floor and throwing up all the orange juice he gave me , my mom & him brought me to the ER. Everything was spinning for 4 hrs and 6 hrs later they released me. So now I missed my shower the second time but everyone was already there including family who drive many hours to be here. I feel absolutely terrible! My grandmother that I haven't seen in yrs even made the 3 hr drive only to return tonight :( I'm so over this hormonal bullshit! They attributed it to severe dehydration since I'm breast feeding and have been suffering terrible hot flashes. Oh and also low blood pressure

Oh my goodness!! Take Care Christina! no more black outs! drink water drink water DriNK WATER!!

Aww... Christina! Sorry you passed out and missed your shower. : ( hope you feel better soon!! :hugs:

christina the pics of nathan are gorgeous, poor you with the balck out! That doesn't sound good at all. Make sure you keep drinking plenty.:hugs:

Not long to wait now Louise! You must be so excited!!:flower:

Good luck with the mw claire!:flower:

Got my OGTT on tuesday morning, no getting out of it this time!!! Very nervous but what will be will be. Cannot believe I am 30 Weeks on Wednesday, its all coming round too fast now!!

O and I just wanna say a big thank u to kristin for changing my ticker on the front page!!

ah christina!! cant believe you missed it again!!
hope you are feeling better soon. just keep drinking lots of water :D

im gettin nervous now.... i keep getting butterflies when i think about it!! ah well i just cant wait!!

Ok ladies, i guess its time to write my this is nearly it thingy!!
this time tomorrow, i will be at the hospital being induced already!!
im so nervous but very excited!!

it feels like packing my hospital bag is similar to that nervous excitement when you're packing to go on holiday.
but i get to come home with my son!! best thing ever!!!
so im not sure how long i have to stay in for..... hopefully not too long.
midwife said yesterday that pickle is fully engaged now which can only be a good thing!!
hopefully tomorrow my cervix may have started thinning on its own so they can just break my waters, but either way, by tomorrow evening i should be holding my little man :D :D :D :D

We've gone through a long and difficult 2 years and i cant believe he's finally arriving and just wanted to say thanks to all you ladies for your support :hugs:

Eeeeek!!! Yay! So excited! :dance:

Good luck Louise and keep us posted when you can! :hugs:

I cant wait Louise!!!!!!!!!

soooo random.. I woke up this morning and my eyelids are all swollen and my face is slightly achey... is this what allergies feel like? Ive never experienced this before! Ive never had allergies but I dont know what else this could be! Im not sick! :shrug:

Louise Im so excited for you and dropped by to wish you all the best! :hugs:

Louise i cannot imagine your excitement!!!!! It is going to be wonderful, you two have been thru so much and now it's your time! Angel will see pickle thru this and all 3 of you will be home as a family before you know it! :flower: update us as soon as you can!

amber sounds like sinuses to me honey! Get rest when you can and keep up on the water. If it becomes too uncomfortable then call your doc just to make sure it's not an infection. Take care of yourself hon!

ah louise!! Good luck honey, can't believe your turn has come, enjoy every moment of it!! Can't wait to see pictures and be updated on how it all went!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->