2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

So excited for you, Louise!! I'm sure everything will go great! :thumbup: can't wait to see pics of your precious little boy!! :happydance:

Here is babys new ride by the way! What do you think ladies :)

Attachments

• IMG_0384.jpg
    IMG_0384.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0386.jpg
    IMG_0386.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 3
  • teutonia-mistral-s-2010_aspx.jpg
    teutonia-mistral-s-2010_aspx.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 2
Congrats Louise and hope all goes well and that you have a safe and easy delivery! Hope all you ladies are well. will try and catch up soon with you all!:):hug: to all

So cute Amina!
I dont think this is a sinus thing.. unfortunately I know too well what that feels like :wacko: I did see somewhere that it could be your body reacting to too much salt and not enough water in a certain time frame.. which TOTALLY fits with how my days have been.. since this little girl makes me crave potato chips like CRAZY!! :haha:
ANYWAY so tonight was interesting.. our DD plays with DH by grabbing his arms and picking her feet up then swinging, he lets her, well friday night she starting whining saying her arm hurt.. by the end of the night she was perfectly fine, dancing around and playing with her cousins.. well monday night she and DH did it AGAIN this time she was whining and even cried this morning trying to get dressed.. I figured I would take her to see the dr if she didnt get better 24 hours after she started complaining because she NEVER complains.. it has to hurt REALLY bad for her to complain and not even want to SWING because it hurts!! Well long story short the dr twisted her arm a bit and said "oh there it goes" her poor little elbow was partially dislocated!!! :sad: no wonder!! my poor little girl!!! The dr stepped out for about 5 minutes cause she was crying that he had twisted it this way and that, not even two minutes passed and she was giggling because she was happy that her arm didnt hurt to move it certain ways... Sorry for the long rant... it was so hard watching her cry and look at me like "why are you letting this strange man hurt me?!?!" :sad2: its all part of being a mommy I know.. but still!!
ANYWAY shes happy and moving around so well now! YAY!! :happydance:

I cant wait to see pictures and hear the best news for you Louise!!!! YAY!!!! the second watermelon coming today!!!!

Sorry to hear about dd, amber! Glad she is feeling better now though!

Today is Louise's big day!! I can't wait to hear about pickles safe arrival!! :happydance:

Im also checking in to see if Louises little bub is here :D

Amina that's a gorgeous pram! I love that the carry cot is a light colour, that's the only thing I don't like about my iCandy, the carry cot is in black only :(

Amber, sorry to hear about DD, at least it's all fixed though!

C'mon Louise! I wanna go all squiffy over cute baby pics of our second water melon :D

our DD is feeling great today :) Thanks girls.
I cant wait to get some updates Louise!!!!!!!!!

Stalking stalking!

Doing my 3 hour glucose test so I thought I would pop by again. B&B is probably the last thing Louise is thinking about now :D. Wish me luck guys, hope I pass this. What's new with me? Hit 30 weeks today. Feels amazing thank God. Can't believe it's only ten weeks maximum left. I'm so stressed out. We are moving one week before I'm due. Have loads of people who will help and I wont be doing anything but I just feel bad I can't put little mans stuff up right now.

We have almost everything, the only thing missing is little bubba! I'm getting really anxious to meet him and I pray every day that he is healthy and doing good in there. My bump is measuring right on track and so far everything has been great. I have been having a lot of back ache, BH contractions and pelvic pain.. But I'm not complaining :)..

How is everybody else feeling? :hugs:

I know...I can not WAIT to hear from Louise! So exciting!!

Sorry for this...long cross post from my journal...

So I need opinions girls. We've been talking about names again for this little boy. I still quite like Isaac, but it just doesn't feel "right" somehow. The other name we are considering is Elijah, "Eli" for short. Today he really feels like an Eli. The only problem is, I can't remember whether one of my really good friends has always liked that name. Do I ask? :shrug: I can't even remember who it is!! I'm just worried that if we choose that name, whoever it is might think I "stole" it. None of the friends who I think it could be are pregnant or even close to being pregnant, AND they all live across the Atlantic ocean. I'm leaning towards just not bringing it up, and pleading ignorance. Does that make me a bad friend? I guess I would ask whoever is is...if I could just remember who it is that once told me they liked that name! :dohh:

Then again, I always loved Isaac, but I just haven't been able to settle on it since we found out we were having a little boy. I think it might not be his name! :nope: So maybe there is someone out there thinking they couldn't use Isaac because of me, and we might not even use it!

Amina good luck with your glucose test hon! Fingers and toes crossed that all goes well and you pass! The next 10 wks will go by fast just try to relax and not stress too much about the move. It will all work out in the end and the stress isn't good for either of you. :flower:

Beth I would plead ignorance if you really love the name hon. It was obviously long enough ago that you can't even remember who it was and your heart already knows an Eli <3. We knew Nathan was Nathan before we even knew it was a boy. A good friend will understand that!

Thanks Christina! I passed it wohoow! I will try not to stress but Im just so eager to set everything up for bub and now I cant. I buy stuff and they are sitting there waiting for the move :(.

How is your little prince doing? How are you adjusting? :D

We're still figuring each other out. Doc put us on house arrest until 2wks past his due date so I haven't been able to leave the house. 2 days ago my mom brought me a case of formula to use (I lost a lot of my milk supply with the whole ER thing) that wasn't my brand but I needed it. Well we used it and his poor little tummy didn't like it at all so right now he hasn't pooped since yesterday and is fighting terrible gas :( totally breaks my heart to see him so uncomfortable! We are giving it til tomorrow then off to the doc if it's not any better.

There has been no official announcement yet but from louises fb page it seems that the second watermelon is here and alfie was born yesterday!:happydance:

Amina- Wow that would really stress me out having to move that soon to my due date!! probably because my DD came 10 days early so Im going to plan on this lo doing the same thing to me hahaha.
Beth- We had the name Mara picked for our DD and I never felt right about it, loved the name, but didnt feel it.. well I was in labor in the hospital and was like "we are naming her Jaina.." and that was it! hahaha its odd how these things happen! I would plead ignorance if you honestly cant remember the name.. and its not like your friend is pregnant and like the name right? you can always mention it in passing such as "oh we are looking at the name Elijah and see what they say.
Louise- I cant wait to see pictures and hear the news!!!!!!
Christina- I hope you guys get adjusted soon, just take it moment by moment :)

AFM- little Elayna is definitely moving a lot more, and with my anterior placenta that makes me VERY excited!!! I went to see a friend of mine who just had her baby 2 days ago. Yesterday. so he was a day old.. OH my word I cant wait for July to be here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->