2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

Well after a very loooong 24 hrs daddy got an exploding diaper from lil dude:haha: now today he's been much happier and is currently contently sleeping in daddy's arms:cloud9: I had no idea how much it would effect me him feeling so bad! This lil dude has got me SOOO wrapped around his tiny lil fingers! Lol. Tomorrow is DH's birthday so I got him a "I love you daddy" picture frame for work and a card from his little buddy. In the morning hopefully bub's works with me to make a cake for him. Can't wait!

I know!! you never thought you would worry so much about poo did you :rofl: thats the bad part about being a mom, you will NEVER not worry about your children :shrug: oh well, its such a joy to be a mommy!!
happy Birthday to your Dh! :cake:

amii - glad your gtt went ok

louise - congrats on the birth of little alfie can't wait to see some piccies

nothing new happening here bubs is doing fine and is getting very active. I start my antenatal classes on tues can't belive how quick this pregnancy has gone

No update from Louise yet? Has anybody talked to her?

No update from Louise yet? Has anybody talked to her?

I'm friends with her on fb and she posted that they are home with Dan now but only slept 7hrs in 3 days so I'm guessing they are catching up/settling in now! Hope to hear something soon & maybe some pics!!!:thumbup:

hello girls!!
so sorry for not posting sooner.

i'll write a birth story for you all later and upload the photos, but yes Alfie Jack Scrase waws born on Thursday 29th Mrch 2012 at 11.21am, weighing 7lb 12oz.
He is the most beautiful thing i think ive ever seen in my life!! (but then i am a bit biased lol)

once daddy has woken up and can take over, i'll get writing my story...its a long ish one lol.
i'm so haapy right now :D

Oh congrats and welcome back Louise!! :D Im so happy to hear that everything is fine with your new family!

Will be waiting for the birth story! :happydance:

Congrats louise! Can't wait to hear how it went! So glad everyone is home & happy!

Im so excited girls, even with my anterior placenta I have started feeling her moving around SOOO much the past couple of days! Shes been kicking up a storm all night last night and today :happydance: YAY!

So good to hear from you, Louise!! Can't wait to hear your birth story and see some pics of Alfie!! :hugs:

Amber... So exciting! Their movements are just so precious! Not sure I'll feel quite whole once our little guy arrives and I can't feel him wriggling around in there!! :haha: then again... I'll be able to see his face and hold him in my arms, soooo..... :cloud9:

Thats how I felt with our DD and I desperately missed the feeling of being kicked from the inside out! that was the biggest thing I missed about being pregnant... yet it was DEFINITELY easy because I had a cuddley mass of cuteness that was finally out in the world <3

Thats how I felt with our DD and I desperately missed the feeling of being kicked from the inside out! that was the biggest thing I missed about being pregnant... yet it was DEFINITELY easy because I had a cuddley mass of cuteness that was finally out in the world <3

My feelings exactly :flower:

Hey girls, just a quick one, I'm about to go for a short break again with limited internet.

Louise, congratulations on little Alfie, I shall be checking back just to see photo's of the little guy!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

I had my 4D scan this morning, she behaved perfectly! I also had the sonographer triple check that she's still a girl :haha: one of the first photo's is a perfect potty shot of little girl bits - Thank God I don't need to get rid of the pink stuff I've already bought :winkwink:
She's measuring a couple weeks ahead on everything, femur length, head circumference and belly size (she gets that bit from me unfortunately lol!) and her heartbeat was a lovely 136bpm!

Here's my favourite 4d shot from right at the end, she rubbed her eye and promptly fell asleep after giving us a perfect show...I think my Mum will remember it for a ong time to come!

https://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/bikerchick82/Babybond_45.jpg

And yes, she looks like a cabbage patch doll (anyone remember them?)

What a perfect picture!!

And glad to know you don't have to return all your pink stuff :pink: :haha:

Wow that is an amazing picture and I've commented on your video thats on facebook! I've got my 4D scan on Saturday and seeing that has just made me so gald I've booked it!!

Wow what a beautiful picture im so jelaous!

sorry ladies I don't check in often but I just wanted to do a short catch up...

Louise -Congrats on little Alfie and can't wait to see pics and hear all the details!
Kristen-How did your GTT go? Did you get it passed?
Amber-I know I am going to miss feeling those kicks when its all done as i won't be having anymore but it truly is the most amazing feeling.
Amiii-nice stroller :)
Kate-your daughter is gorgeous and love the 4d . Just like if she was sitting right next to you. even my 4ds didn't turn out that nice. :)
Not sure who else I am missing but hope all you ladies are doing well. I am here but not really as my gma just died yesterday and she was the one who basically raised me and then I have been having a ton of contractions and also my dh just had back surgery 2 weeks ago and i am trying to get the house painted. So lots to do in little time. I look forward to lurking and seeing everyones updates when I can get on.Hope all you ladies are well otherwise and take care as I will be lurking and chatting when I can.:):hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->