2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

Im excited for us all to be getting closer and closer!!! I want it to be July!!!

AFM- I feel AWFUL for my DH right now.. yesterday was fine, he got up with our DD and let me sleep in until about 10am since I didnt sleep well in the night and we had nothing to fight about at all.. well.. my hormones had a mind of their own.. I started crying and getting VERY upset because our griddle wasnt working properly and the pancakes I was trying to make werent coming up as clean as I wanted.. I seriously locked myself in the bedroom and cried for about 45 minutes!! I felt so bad!!! DH was amazing though.. Im so glad he didnt take it personally and didnt even get angry about it.. He also bought me a brand new sewing machine.. I love him so much! I dont think he realizes how much it means to me that he doesnt get angry about those hormonal outbursts!
ANYWAY Im excited about this sewing machine!! Im going to make my own nursing cover and carseat cover first then I might actually redo the fabric on our carseat! YAY!

Awe amber that was so sweet of him! We def got some keeper DH's around here! Most of my moments while preggo were actually caused by DH by mistake so he never had a chance lol. We have always been smart asses with each other but when I was preggo he would start in on me expecting to get a witty response and instead get me bursting into tears lol. Poor guy has GOT to be happy that's over!

congrats Heather can't wait to see some pics xx

ladies I don't know if you's have noticed but I was looking at the last few pages to see what's been happening and I noticed Lindsay got a BFP yesterday congrats hun :happydance:

I saw that too!!! Congrats Lindsay!!!! Wishing you the happiest and healthiest of pregnancy's!!! I know November will weigh heavy on your heart until you pass that milestone.. I hope everything is PERFECT! :hugs:

Thanks ladies! I am very excited.... and very nervous....seems like 12 weeks is SO far away!

I will keep stalking the group to see pics of new babies! CONGRATS Heather on the twins!

All the best ladies!

Something is in the water! Jes and Lindsay are only a day apart! :dance:

congrats Jess and lindsay!! So so happy for you both!!! A very happy and healthy 9 months to you both!:)

Ah Jess and Lindsay, that is amazing! Wonderful news, what an end to April!
Sorry I have been MIA for so long, on Maternity leave now and the last 2 weeks of work were a nightmare, but I have been stalking and cooing over all the lovely pictures of LO's arriving!
Hope you are all well!

Hi girls, I just wanted to stop in and say hi. I heard you heard my news! I'm still in shock (it wasn't planned, and I started a new job today). I can't believe everyone is nearly there and/or has delivered already! It seems like just yesterday we were talking about being blueberries and olives.

I'm not going to bother you all, I just wanted to stop in and say hi! Thanks for all the nice thoughts!

Jes

Oh congrats on all the new BFPs! Yaaay :D This is awesome. I popped in to show my 30 week bump and 34 week bump. HUGE difference. The other day a lady was trying to convince me that I am due any second. It was cute first but then she started to piss me off. Lol. When I finally convinced her I have more than a month left she started with: are you sure its not twins :dohh:

I dont know why people think pregnant women have no prenatal care. I think I would know if I have two in there lady! :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_0805.jpg
    IMG_0805.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 7
hahaha yeah if it were twins you'd definitely know it by now :haha:

Nice big bump!!

I HATE when people ask me that!!!! I want to simply reply with "are you calling a pregnant woman FAT right now?!?!?!?" GRRRR
ANYWAY Ive been having more and more Braxton-hicks contractions.. Im KINDOF hoping she comes early like her sister did (only 10 days) but at the same time I was dilated to 4cm for about 2.5 weeks before my water broke and she made her arrival.. it was SOOO tiring!
I also had my gtt today.. :sick: GROSS.. I hope it comes through fine.. Ive only gained 2 lbs so far though!!!! CRAZY considering I have been eating potato chips and wanting (and getting) milkshakes and chocolate cookies :haha: Im officially 28 weeks tomorrow! Hope all you ladies are getting rest and staying cool as its getting hotter.. at least here anyway..

ahhhhh just came on to catch up and congrats jes and lindsay!!! that means we shall have watermelons in 2013 too!! :happydance:

amber hope your test goes ok..... i remember mine... :sick:
amii nice bump progression!!

Were all doing well here!! Alfie is 5 weeks old tomorrow!! cant believe where the time has gone!!
he're a coule of pics i took on sunday at 1 month :D
534865_10151553557330398_778920397_23642566_568506712_n.jpg

Attachments

• 575528_10151584032190398_1221344940_n.jpg
    575528_10151584032190398_1221344940_n.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members