2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

Oh my goodness hes so cute!!! I cant believe its already been 5 weeks!!!!!! What?!?!? hahaha

i know right?!?!
its gone so quickly.
he's not a wrinkly newborn anymore, he's like a proper little man lol :D

He's a proper gorgeous little man!

Is it wrong that I want to nibble on your baby? :shrug:

Ha ha nibble away. i tell him he's so cute that i wanna eat him lol

So who do you think is popping out the next baby?? Naomi? Amina? Me? It really could be anyone because our dates are so close! :dance:

Could be anyone really! Im so excited :happydance: and scared...

I have a question. Im 35 weeks today and for the past few days I wake up and my bump is really really sore. Like its bruised from inside. Its sensitive to touching.

Is anybody else experiencing this or should I call my mw? It also hurts to switch sides when Im in bed, my bump feels so heavy and again sore.

I get that Amina, do you sleep with a small pillow under your bump? I found this helps a lot as it gives you a little more support when sleeping.

Really Kate? I started to worry this morning since its really sensitive, like someone has been punching me all night. I do, i also take the boppy pillow for support but I just end up tossing it on the floor in my sleep, and when I wake up I just cant reach to grab it. Im not joking Im a whale.

And I cant wake my husband up every hour to get it for me, the poor thing is working and already wakes up to push me out of the bed sometimes so I can go pee :dohh:

Definitely, the pain is so bad when I turn over that it wakes me up...I've now trained myself to only turn over when my hip goes dead :haha:

What I've found is that the pain when turning over lessens if instead of turning over onto my back and then the other side, is to go onto all fours and turn over that way, it takes a bit of getting used to but it's worth it for less pain!

The pain you get from the inside, does it go away after a few minutes or does it stay for a while? It sounds daft but if I try to prolong a toilet break (for either!!) I can get some really painful stabbing pains that don't go until I've emptied myself.

My turn for a bit of advice!

Is it normal to get what I can only describe as period cramps? My back has been killing me since this afternoon but now I've got the cramps across the bottom of bump? Not the most horrendous cramps I've ever had but enough for me to sit here with a hot water bottle..... Squirmy is still moving loads, pressure is the same, only thing that is different (apart from cramps) is my bowel movements are - errrrm - "soft".... Too much info? :haha:

The pain stays for a little but after I get up but goes away after some time.

Kate that could be contractions. I had the exact same thig happen, didn't know what was going on. Went in and was told I had contractions. Doesn't hurt to call your mw or doctor and ask. I hope it's nothing though. But we are close now so contractions here and there are normal I suppose. The body is preparing. And I have been having soft bowel movement so to say for weeks now. Don't really know what's going on but according to
mw everything is normal.

Blinking heck! They'd better not be contractions, I'd like her to cook for a couple more weeks lol!
I've got a midwife appointment tomorrow (today!) anyway so I'll speak to her about it when I see her!

With your pain, is it worse if you try to straighten up as soon as you get up? Mine is like that, almost as if my stomach muscles need longer to stretch into walking mode...

I am surrounded by pillows hahaha I feel so bad for DH because he cant snuggle like he wants to :haha: but the pillow under my bump and right under my back (when Im on my side) is AWESOME because if I roll onto my back in my sleep then Im still propped up. The pillow under my bump is my body pillow and its awesome to have that big pillow so I can wrap my arms and legs around it too.. just an idea :thumbup:

Amber, that's exactly how I sleep :haha:

Well, I think I've got some kind of virus or something, it's 4am here and I've just woken up wanting to be sick and I've got the runs :( all I want to do is sleep :cry:

aww Kate :( Im so sorry youre sick! I feel so incredibly tired.. I hope my iron isnt low like it was with our DD.. I hate the iron supplements :sick:

Apparently I'm not sick according to my midwife.....She says I have all the signs of being in early labour :wacko:

I just hope it's early labour as in it'll take a couple of weeks for her to arrive yet rather than early labour - she'll be here in a couple of days!

I've also been measured and at 34 weeks I'm now measuring at 40 weeks but I have my growth scan next Tuesday so we'll get a more accurate picture there.

I've also got to go back to my doctor tonight (in a couple of hours) as I have swelling in my leg, protein in my urine and weird vision.....Actually, I've changed my mind, if I'm in early labour then can she come out asap please...I'm just sick of it being one thing after another now! :dohh:

O kate, I really feel for you hun, sounds like your in good hands though and they are keeping an eye on you! Blimey, early labour, you'll be next then eekk!!
Hope things get sorted and your little one doesn't give you too much more grief before arriving!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->