2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

Ariana was born today - she's doing great. Info and a few pics on FB. Will post more here soon.

I just now added you on facebook Kristen! I cant wait to see the pictures and read the story!! Congratulations!!!

Hey ladies just wanted to let everyone know I had Amethyste Noelle Rayne on Tuesday night at 7:59 p.m. We are doing well ...she weighed 6#'s14oz and was 19 in long! She is a very sweet baby and we are so in love! Birth on the other hand was rough . I don't have a USB cord to upload her pic but when I do I will upload her!:) Congrats Kristen! I will write a birth story as I get to feeling better! I am very sore and bleeding heavily! Anyway hope all is well with everyone! hugs and love to all:)

Congrats Kim and Krisitn. Seen the pictures on facebook Kristin and Ariana is gorgeous!!

Yay congrats Kim! Sorry you had such a hard time of it but glad to hear you're both well. Btw love the name :)

Kristen-I hope your birth even though c-sectin went better then mine!In short girls i can tell you it wasn't easy and was almost a c-section! I will give a shorter version but if it would scare anyone then I wouldn't read this. I was being induced on the 5th and everything started well. I was starting to dialate right away and got to a 5 myself with a little help of cytotec. My platelets are always low in pregnancy but when they drew my blood in the early start of the induction they were 123 then when they did it again they dropped to 109 and i was told if I got to 100 they would not be able to give me an epidural. I got my epidural and all my dialation halted. They started pitocin at this point and started real slow. as time went on they continued to up my pitocin . Doc came in to rupture my waters and when she did she couldn't do it and mind you this was before the epidural. She said the bag was to thick and she couldn't get it ruptured and in the mean time it cut my cervix up to the point I started bleeding pretty bad. so she stopped trying to rupture the bag and then started to try and manually dialate me by stretching me out as I only got to a 6 myself. Baby was still high and found out she was anterior . She had only turned the other way about a few days before induction. She also was trying to manually turn the baby to a posterior position. She finally got me to an 8 and wanted me to start pushing as the baby still wasn't decending into my pelvis!They tried many different positions to help her come down ...they used the bar ,they had me lay down in several different positions and nothing.They continued to up my pitocin. I finally got to a point that i started to feel contractions and still while doc was try to manually do everything the contractions i started to feel were finally doing something and was bringing her down. My doc finally got my water broke and the bleeding continued. They finally got me to a 10 but they called it a stretchy 10 and told me my uterus was worn out.The baby finally descended and came out posterior and i got to watch her come out in the mirror! was the most amazing experience and amazing to watch! Made all the pain and suffering well worth it! She is the sweetest and most amazing baby! Glad for my last it was a wonderful experience! sorry so long but this is my experience and crazy birth story!From start to finish it was 13 hours!!!She bf's like a champ and has already gained weight and 1/2 in for length and her head has alread grew 1 in. She and i are doing well but I am still very sore as I tore from pushing too hard and my back is sore and I am very very tired as she doesn't sleep well yet. But all in all we are doing well! :hug: to all you ladies and good luck to everyone for a smooth and easy delivery!!:)

Wow Kim! sounds so intense! Why did they induce you before your due date? I cant remember anything these days..
I FINALLY toured the hospitals maternity ward yesterday.. I have everything cleaned and washed and ready and set up even though my due date is a month away :haha: all I really need are more cloth diapers and I think we are completely set! I cant wait!

aww Kim sounds like you went through quite a time hope your not feeling so sore now :flower:

Well girls im in labour pains started at 6 last night contractions currently at about 8 mins apart :happydance:

yay Claire!! Good luck! I cant wait to hear how it goes!
Beth its me or you next!! EEK!! Im so excited I cant WAIT!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->