• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

Update from Naomi's FB:

Sam Edward was born on 30th May weighing 5lb 12oz. Thank you so so much for all the kind wishes, messages on here and through family! Im now home after a rather long labour and will post a picture later xxx

:dance: :happydance:

wow... thats odd! Apparently its not uncommon for your first child to come early, and then your second should come faster.. Well anytime after 37.5 weeks and Im good with her coming :haha: our DD came around 38.5 weeks so Im kindof hoping that happens with this one!

wow i just read back to the day naomi was being induced!! that means she was in labour for 3 1/2 days!!! :sleep:

Yikes... That is a long labour...Poor Naomi! Glad she is home with Sam now though. :cloud9:

I really hope our little one comes early (anytime after 37.5 weeks). I've only just started getting really huge and feeling very uncomfortable and tired the last couple of days. I don't think I'd be able to handle this any longer than 4 more weeks!! :wacko:

congrats Naomi xx

Not sure if something's happening here painted my bedroom this afternoon and ive been getting pains ever since but their not that strong :shrug:

Are they contractions? How far apart are they?

Maybe you'll be early!!

Im not sure my belly keeps going tight been happening about 3 times an hour for the last 4 hours. Baby is being really active and ive got pain in my foo foo too ?

It could be a start! See if the contractions keep coming closer together! :dance:

oooo you could be in the very early stages of labor Claire! have you tired laying on your left side and drinking water? if the contractions stop after that then its just your body getting ready, but if they dont you just might be having that kiddo!

Ooo keep trying to post on here and it keeps deleting it!!
Hello ladies!!
Sorry it has taken me so long to get on here to post!
Sam Edward was born on Wednesday, I was induced on the Saturday due to protein in my urine and high blood pressure. My waters were broken on The Tuesday morning and he FINALLY arrived at 1.51 am on the Wednesday. Even though he was a tiny 5lbs 12oz I needed a forceps delivery as I was so exhausted by the time I got to 10 cm I just didn't have anything left in me to push with enough energy. Little tinker was also back to back which didn't help!! Still he is here now and I'm smitten!!
Having to give him formula as breastfeeding hasn't exactly gone according to plan, my milk still hasn't come in and he was jaundiced and the hospital were worried he wasn't getting anything from me - little monkey would fall asleep as soon as we managed to latch him on!
Hope you are all well, I've been reading previous posts and some exciting stuff going on!
I'm going to post this and THEN try and post some pictures as it keeps shutting down lol!
Kristin not long til you c-section hun, so excited for you!!

good luck for today Kristin xx

I think my baby's playing games with me here had 15 hrs of contractions saturday night - sunday morning then another 10 hrs sunday night - monday morning and now only the odd contraction here and there ](*,)

still sounds like your body is getting in gear! Good luck Claire!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->