2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if a few have been posted before but thought I'd add some more as might be of use to someone??!!

Free Delivery at The Book People - XMAS262

25% of everything on Burton - STAFF25

£20 of a £40 spend on The Body Shop - Ends 12pm 8th Oct - DVCODE

Free Delivery at Burton - VC25FREE

10% of Rbrands at Toys R Us - Ends 11th Oct - RBRANDS (Rbrands - Animal Alley, Avigo, Babies R Us, Bruin, Dream Dazzlers, Fast Lane, Universe of Imagination, Just Like Home, Pavillion Games, Stats, True Heroes, Totally Me, You & Me)

10% off all LEGO Lord of the Rings at Smyths Toys - 600204

20% of a £60 spend at Disney Store - MVCSAVE20

15% of + Free Del at Boden - MMFT

Hope these help someone :kiss:

what do hide and squeek eggs do? xx

Nothing really lol! they have dif shapes on thr bottom which matches the box, diff faces and when you take the top of the 'shell' off you can push down & they make a squeaky noise :)

what do hide and squeek eggs do? xx

*Crack' them open to reveal the brightly coloured press-and-cheep chicks
*It's also a shape sorting game matching egg bases to the right shaped hole in the box
*Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs are a great way to encourage play and to develop your baby's early skills

Sorry if a few have been posted before but thought I'd add some more as might be of use to someone??!!

Free Delivery at The Book People - XMAS262

25% of everything on Burton - STAFF25

£20 of a £40 spend on The Body Shop - Ends 12pm 8th Oct - DVCODE

Free Delivery at Burton - VC25FREE

10% of Rbrands at Toys R Us - Ends 11th Oct - RBRANDS (Rbrands - Animal Alley, Avigo, Babies R Us, Bruin, Dream Dazzlers, Fast Lane, Universe of Imagination, Just Like Home, Pavillion Games, Stats, True Heroes, Totally Me, You & Me)

10% off all LEGO Lord of the Rings at Smyths Toys - 600204

20% of a £60 spend at Disney Store - MVCSAVE20

15% of + Free Del at Boden - MMFT

Hope these help someone :kiss:

Thanks, kicking myself though as I spent a fortune on the disney store yesterday. Tempted to go back and get more now though lol

anyone know where i can get these a bit cheaper? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dennis-T...s_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item45fdeb1f21

LO is obsessed with dennis and gnasher but when i type in toys it comes up with potato guns :shock:

Matalan code? x

£5 off When you Spend £25 - Enter Code - s0512

£10 off when you Spend £50 - Enter Code - s1012

£15 off when you Spend £75 - Enter Code - s1512

£20 off when you Spend £100 - Enter Code - s2012

Does anyone no if you can pay the book people with paypal??

anyone know where i can get these a bit cheaper? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dennis-T...s_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item45fdeb1f21

LO is obsessed with dennis and gnasher but when i type in toys it comes up with potato guns :shock:

Any help? -

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_...nnis+The+Menace+19"+Plush&_osacat=0&_from=R40

Does anyone no if you can pay the book people with paypal??

No they don't :(

If you phone them they take telephone payment whatever that means.. Postal order... Might be worth a try in phoning and asking whether they take PP? x

My giant caterpillar arrived today from toys r us!! it's great!! x

Yeh I don't get the big deal with hide and squeak eggs but Imogen loves hers, plays with them loads lol.

I've just been wrapping some of my bargains! Eeeek.

i ordered a buggy 2day frm very , phoned and asked for a free del code cos over 4yr ive never had one ... they said only for new customers :wacko:

I just got a leapfrog tag reading system in pink from Tesco for £8.97. No idea why they're £21 in the sale on the website and still £21 in green. Deff worth checking your local store for availability. :thumbup:

Ladies, im looking for the cheapest place for a woody from toy story costume with the hat please. Can anyone help

Eta: in 2-3 years please

I just got a leapfrog tag reading system in pink from Tesco for £8.97. No idea why they're £21 in the sale on the website and still £21 in green. Deff worth checking your local store for availability. :thumbup:

The pink is also £9.99 on Argos with free delivery....

Been reading up on these (for someone else) and the junior books work with this system and Argos have quite a few cheap with 25% of :)

My daughter had one a few years ago (which I paid full amount for I might add :() but she never botherd with it lol x

Ladies, im looking for the cheapest place for a woody from toy story costume with the hat please. Can anyone help

Eta: in 2-3 years please

I can only find 3-4 :( x

ETA: - £10.92 but its not been rated very good...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Toy-Story-...f=sr_1_1?s=kids&ie=UTF8&qid=1349552440&sr=1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"