2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My yankee candle arrived this morning! Insanely fast considering I payed 75p for economy delivery!!

It was amazingly packaged, bubble wrapped, cardboard stoppered at each end and taped up in a small yankee candle box. The best packaged thing I have ever recieved I think considering the p&p price!!

I've had a good smell and lit it and all is well! It smells effing amazing, just like I remember. And it lights just like any other candle (so far!).

Definately my best Christmas buy yet!!

Mine too! Well impressed with it, couldn't believe the packaging either. Def order again from them.

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Prod...ct/partNumber/3613418.htm&referrer=COJUNWrite

LeapFrog Tag Reading System - Pink £9.99
Argos online exclusive deal
:xmas6:

Anyone know where the cheapest place to get a furby is? Looking at them for my little sister but they're £50+ xx

What a great thread this is:thumbup:

I ordered the wooden fruit and veg and the swiss roll with free strawberry tart. It arrived yesterday, really fast delivery. The fruit and veg crate is erm....... compact:haha: but really cute. I love the swiss roll and strawberry tart, it's really good. Thank you for the 'heads up' on this:thumbup:

I will post any bargins I find .

Has anyone ever bought the 8 in 1 activity cart from Asda ? it looks really cute but has a bad review not too sure now

Spend £40 in Body shop online, and get £20 off (you will be charged £2.99 p+p though). Offer ends 8th oct.

Enter code.............. DVCODE

Free delivery The Book People
XMAS262

min spend £1

i've just tried it and it works

:happydance:

Moonsand sky crane construction half price at £9 in tesco - even tho iv just bought it for £11.50 from the entertainer :(

My order of those christmas books from the works arrived today...not impressed the books are covered in sticky marks where someone has pulled off the sticker without any care so the books are left all sticky!

My order of those christmas books from the works arrived today...not impressed the books are covered in sticky marks where someone has pulled off the sticker without any care so the books are left all sticky!

My book was the same that came today but i rubbed it and all the sticky came off easy :thumbup:

V-Tech Toot Toot Car Carrier £12.97 @ John Lewis (Usually £25-£30)

https://www.johnlewis.com/231664113/Product.aspx

also looking for hide n squeak eggs for under £5 :)

Really recommend these, I bought my daughter them for Xmas couple years ago and she loves them, still plays with them now at 3... Personally I think they are pointless as they hardly do anything but they've been rated good and seems to keep my daughter quiet lol...

I got mine from B&M, paid £5 for them... They do keep going up and down in price but cheapest I've seen online for now are from Amazon at £5.69

Might be worth a look on ebay tho?? x

also looking for hide n squeak eggs for under £5 :)

Really recommend these, I bought my daughter them for Xmas couple years ago and she loves them, still plays with them now at 3... Personally I think they are pointless as they hardly do anything but they've been rated good and seems to keep my daughter quiet lol...

I got mine from B&M, paid £5 for them... They do keep going up and down in price but cheapest I've seen online for now are from Amazon at £5.69

Might be worth a look on ebay tho?? x

I bought them at £5.50 on netpricedirect :) needed to order a few bits to bump my order over £50 so i got free delivery :thumbup: my friend has them for her LO and roman loves them :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"