2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies, im looking for the cheapest place for a woody from toy story costume with the hat please. Can anyone help

Eta: in 2-3 years please

I can only find 3-4 :( x

ETA: - £10.92 but its not been rated very good...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Toy-Story-...f=sr_1_1?s=kids&ie=UTF8&qid=1349552440&sr=1-1

This one looks so much better for £9 -

https://www.mothercare.com/Disney-Toy-Story-Woody-Dress-Up/397718,default,pd.html

Shame they only have it in 4-5yrs... You could ask them to email you when 2-3 yr comes in stock - just depends when....

I always find fancy dress comes up small anyway. Picked up an age 3 somewhere the other day and just giggled, it wouldnt have gone near my just 1 year old let alone my 3.5 year old!!

Are the leapfrog tag readers that are very cheap the 'old' versions? The newer version is 32mb & holds either 10 or 15 books can't remember which, but I think the old one only holds 5 or 6.

Are the leapfrog tag readers that are very cheap the 'old' versions? The newer version is 32mb & holds either 10 or 15 books can't remember which, but I think the old one only holds 5 or 6.

Didn't know there was a newer one out - but yes these one's only hold 5 books - can't go wrong at that price tho :) x

Am gutted :( My ELC order still hasn't arrived (ordered on 28th Sept) so I email them and they tell me it was delivered on 2nd Oct at 1:15pm and signed for by "SATH". I've checked with all neighbours and they have no idea what I'm talking about, and now ELC are refusing to do anything because it's been signed for?!?!?!

Any ideas what to do now anyone? Some of the things in the order were for my LO's birthday on Tuesday :(

x

Am gutted :( My ELC order still hasn't arrived (ordered on 28th Sept) so I email them and they tell me it was delivered on 2nd Oct at 1:15pm and signed for by "SATH". I've checked with all neighbours and they have no idea what I'm talking about, and now ELC are refusing to do anything because it's been signed for?!?!?!

Any ideas what to do now anyone? Some of the things in the order were for my LO's birthday on Tuesday :(

x

have you tried the courier company? did they not leave you a calling card?

A caling card should have been left if it has been delivered to a "safe" place ie neighbours house. Telling you where to go and pick it up from. Not much you can do by tuesday, but take it as far as you have to as you have no goods for god sake! ELC - ok they have delivered but they can help you sort the courier out! Courier needs sorting

I'm going to call ELC customer services tomorrow, to get them to try and sort it out with the courier company. It's just so annoying that I have no idea where my order is :(

I'm going to call ELC customer services tomorrow, to get them to try and sort it out with the courier company. It's just so annoying that I have no idea where my order is :(

Hope you get it sorted :flower:

That's terrible hun, ask for names and write down the names and times.

thanks ladies, i found just the hat at elc so that will do for now, until the mothercare one is back in stock.
I agree about sizing, we got lo a buzz costume from mothercare in 2-3 years ( he was about 17 months at the time) and it fit him just right. and don't think he is overly big for his age either.

You would have thought the courier company would/should have noted the house number they delivered it to!
Good luck hope you get it sorted x

I've had a similar thing with a courier delivering to the wrong address without leaving a car but thankfully the woman they delivered it to was honest and knocked on and gave it to me!
Hope you manage to get it sorted!

x

I should ring elc customer services and email them again getting them to do a full investigation with the courier company. Once they have done that they should then redispatch the items or refund you and file a claim with the delivery company. That's what our company does and they should be no different. Usually they are more suspicious if you ask for a refund not redispatch as they get wary if you are asking for a refund when you may have the parcels.they probably will ask you to check with all surrounding neighbours whether you speak to them or not as they are not always particular who they give parcels to. Also check your bins and any safe place as they are devils for dumping them anywhere they see fit. If all else fails then escalate to the cs manager.

Code:

x

When you ring them again tell them that it may have been signed but it is not your signature - they should have a copy of the signature, therefore you can show that its not yours, don't let them fob you off with 'oh that's down to the delivery company' you have paid ELC for the goods, not the delivery company, so they need to sort it out, keep on that it's for LOs birthday on Tuesday - guilt trip them, good luck xxxx

Looking to get hubby a philips sensotouch shaver- ideally the 3d one. Can anyone find me a good deal on one? or best deal on a 2d one?

That's awful! When I had problems with Yodlel the company I bought the stuff from sorted it out with them.....

Not been on all weekend so just had to go right back.. Just ordered LO the pink tag reading system from argos - Thanks :) Now I need to get some books when I get more money ;) x

Urban Outfitters has free delivery all this month. Also, UO10 gets you 10% off full priced stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"