2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've placed 3 ELC orders which isn't too bad! Although i never ordered from them before :haha: Bought from the shop just not online! Will be ordering more next week when i got some more dosh haha!

Well ladies I've had a few orders from elc today that came from the lovely city link man that brought other ones yesterday!
The boxes are fine and he's a dish haha ;)
I got chunky crayons,a messy mat,finger paint,paper and a messy mat yesterday!
Today I've had the wooden fruit ad veg that I got for 99p thanks to a lovely lady on here,defiantly wouldn't have paid £19.99 though,the grufffelo book and pram book and the martian moon house :)
Things are slowly coming together and it's not even the end of October yet :)
Very happy mummy and I'm going to have a very happy baby girl :)

P.s does anyone know who delivers for Amazon?x

I have ordered about 6/7 times from ELC and when I am finished it will be 11 times and 1 time in store :rofl:

Amazon is either Royal Mail or Yodel if you've been given a tracking number :flower:

Glad I waited last night to order on elc :D Thanks so much :)

Hiya cant seem to find the elc code can someone tell me :)

Omg I had a basket of £125 and the code brought it down to £95! And I got loads yay love you lady's!

amazon i get - royal mail , hermes , yodel , dpd and ups ( i order a lot lol )

Amazon uses loads of different companies.

I had 3 different delivery companies knock on my door this morning all in the space of 30 minutes lol.

How long do amazon take to deliver? I had a dispatch email on Sunday and have still not recieved it

Xx

How long do amazon take to deliver? I had a dispatch email on Sunday and have still not recieved it

Xx

depends on if the item was sold by amazon or by 3rd party person . I think i used to wait 3-5 days on average . (I have amazon prime now so can't be 100% sure )

dont know if it's been posted but there is a 20% off Zulilly code -20MUMSNE15

x

oh i dont know what to do.......... im trying to decide whether to get the happyland sherwood castle, palace castle, the zoo or the village........... I cant decide which one to get for my little girl for xmas

she already has the windmill, and santa is bringing her the boot and the fairy treehouse, i just want to get her one more thing from the happyland collection, but not sure what, help please!

I was looking at the castle but don't know if its a bit boring or not lol, I mean its pretty but doesn't seem that there's much going on so thinking the zoo will be better as you get loads more bits. I've got dd2 the farm for Xmas so this would be for her birthday along with kettle cottage :) I love happy land too much. Dd1 has the boot and cherry lane cottage this year. Has the tree house, toadstool cottage and few other bits from last year already.

Looks like ELC are on to us dying code is no longer valid for me I ordered something last night with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"