2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I need from ELC is the cottage kitchen.

And I refuse to buy it when it's full price lol!

I saw this instore last week and it's tiny so no way could I justify paying full price. It is gorgeous though, does anyone if it has been reduced in the past and if so by how much?

hi girls,
Those toot toot cars are back down to 4.97 on amazon. i just ordered them. hope hubby doesn't find out, he'll kill me!!! x

Thank you, just ordered them. I was gutted when I thought I had missed out last night. Of course now I want the toot toot garage to put them in:haha:

lyssa's got mother paid £90. it was reduced to £120 and then the 25% code on top.
i would never have paid (or let her pay) full price but its well worth the 90. lyss plays with it every day, its nice and sturdy, really well made. x

eta: this is the cottage kitchen im talking about x

Does anyone's LO have an aqua doodle? Are they any good? Anyone seen any bargains on them?

x

The only thing I need from ELC is the cottage kitchen.

And I refuse to buy it when it's full price lol!

I saw this instore last week and it's tiny so no way could I justify paying full price. It is gorgeous though, does anyone if it has been reduced in the past and if so by how much?

my auntie bought this for my LO but we sent it back, it is tiny and had a few negative reviews about the paint coming off, so i think were gonna get her the ikea one. not as pretty but will last alot longer!

hi girls,
Those toot toot cars are back down to 4.97 on amazon. i just ordered them. hope hubby doesn't find out, he'll kill me!!! x

Thank you, just ordered them. I was gutted when I thought I had missed out last night. Of course now I want the toot toot garage to put them in:haha:

me too. couldnt decide whether to or not but they will make a good stocking filler!

should also mention- lyssa's best friend has had the cottage kitchen for 2 years now- and its stilll in great condition.

aquadoodles- lyss has one, i love it, as does she x

Thanks ladies. I love the ikea kitchen, it's my favourite but OH thinks it's too plain. I planned on waiting until her second birthday to get one but I could be tempted earlier by a bargain as she loves playing with the kitchen at soft play so I know she would love it.

Blondey elc do their version of an aquadoodle:
https://www.elc.co.uk/Mini-Artist-My-First-Aquamagic-Mat/132970,default,pd.html

Which would be £9 delivered with the code.

I've only ordered the jungle rock n roll thing for Kaiden £5 something. Can't really find anything else I want.

The happyland village and zoo look good but I've already bought him the dino set and moonhouse and don't want to overwhelm him

Xx

aquadoodle is fab. we have had ours 3 years and even had to replace it cos she peed on it LOL

The uDraw tablet is on a deal on amazon today. £15 on the wii and £9 on xbox and ps3 :)

So I just messages my Dad and said if he's stuck for ideas for Kaiden he can get him the village or zoo :haha:

Xx

Did someone say the sale is on till 15th nov? I'm putting myself on a spending ban until I'm paid next Friday (bar my stupid car insurance :-(. ) I'm looking at the HL zoo too not that they need anymore presents but I'm feeling guilty that Imogen's birthday list is a bit longer than Freya's ha ha, even though neither of them have a clue or care!! X

Did someone say the sale is on till 15th nov? I'm putting myself on a spending ban until I'm paid next Friday (bar my stupid car insurance :-(. ) I'm looking at the HL zoo too not that they need anymore presents but I'm feeling guilty that Imogen's birthday list is a bit longer than Freya's ha ha, even though neither of them have a clue or care!! X

I actually said I was finished for Kaiden you wise as hell only be 8 months and already has toys from when Jackson was a baby which were never played with (I have a toy addiction!) and now I've ordered something else plus told my dad what to get :/

I think storage might be a problem this Xmas ............

ETA I read somewhere the sale is on for 3 weeks

Xx

Thanks so much for the ELC code! Went to Mothercare last week and LO loved the Key-boom-board and sung twinkle twinkle little star to everyone in the shop :haha: MIL wanted to get it for him and would have paid £40 just got it for £24 :happydance:

lol!! it makes me laugh that this is called the bargain thread and is here to help save money yet lots of people are finding themselfs spending more :rofl:

There is NOTHING i want from ELC ... I feel kinda sad haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g