2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I'm sure they've got a 50% at the moment hun - go onto their website they post their codes on front page x

Ladies I need to find a Google Nexus 7 16gb as cheap as poss!

currys and pc world are 169.99

might be worth hanging on though as they are releasing a 32gb next week apparently so the 16 might be cheap or you may get double capacity fot your money .

annoying if you are me and already bought 2 16gb ones lol

My oh got me one 16gb for £140 and also got £15 Google play credit when you first turn it on. So making it £125. He got mine from Tesco'

I did hear that they are not coming with the credit anymore though but not too sure if that is true or not .

they are 189 in tesco atm minus £10 voucher minus £5 ish cahback still cheaper in currys/pc world :)

cheapest place for a Thomas & Friends Battery Operated Train & Track Set please. its the ride on with track.

Book people free delivery on everything until midnight 31st October - PUMPKIN

Xx

Has anyone seen any offers on the LeapFrog My Own Leaptop (any colour) and the rainbow aquadoodle?

The cheapest i've seen the leaptop is on amazon hun -

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LeapFrog-M...JYSS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1351458768&sr=8-1

xx

i really need to stop looking on this thread...... just looked at the melissa & doug stuff (honestly thought it was a kids tv program tbh at first :blush:) jsut ordered 2 things for DD

Any thorntons codes floating around anywhere? Also they have a 3 for 2 offer on some things at the moment wanting to order 2 advent calendars and can get a fab selection box free :thumbup:

thorntons

£5 off £25 Spend
code - WEL7

works with discounts

:flower:

debenhams

10% off
KL32

works with free delivery
SHD1

This offer excludes, all concessions, electricals, beauty,
fragrance, Ben Sherman, Fred Perry, Nautica, Call it spring,
gift experiences, handling and delivery charges, gift vouchers,
giftcards, personalised wedding stationery, wedding gift lists,
flowers, hampers, large kitchen appliances, and financial
services or in payment of any outstanding balance on
your Debenhams account.

:flower:

the book people

5% off when you buy any 2 books
from our Christmas Shop
AFSNOWFLAKE

Free delivery
PUMPKIN

Free Delivery
OHGOON

10% off when you spend £20
AFPRESENT

all work and are stackable

:thumbup:

Does anyone have a Superdry code?

I was looking for the website but nada :( Got scunnered £100 at the weekend :rofl:

Windcheaters are only £45 in Bank fashion though

Does anyone have a Superdry code?

I was looking for the website but nada :( But if the item is in Bank fashion then I believe WELCOME2 might get a percentage off (think it may be 20%)

Thanks, I looked at Bank earlier but they do not have the jacket I want to get my DH. I might get him some other bits from there though :thumbup:

sorry doll, edited my post, the code no longer works :(

I hate their prices but kinda changed my mind when DH bought me my furry hooded one at the weekend. never been so cosy :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"