2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry doll, edited my post, the code no longer works :(

I hate their prices but kinda changed my mind when DH bought me my furry hooded one at the weekend. never been so cosy :haha:

That will save me some pennies then :haha:

I don't have any superdry clothes but hubby got a coat last year and he has been hooked on their clothes since. I might have to treat myself :)

OOOH! This site looks interesting for bargain hunting, not had a go yet https://www.mystockstalker.com/

Apparantly works with Bank too, and loads of stores like Smyths and Argos

superdrug have 3 for 2 on christmas bits
and free delivery at the moment

https://www.superdrug.com/christmas-3-for-2/icat/xmas3f2/

:thumbup:

Just tried it, you copy any url of a product you want and enter a price you would like to be alerted to if it goes down to on or under that price.

Could be handy!

Any ELC codes working? Savannah isn't recognised anymore. Are they still doing 20% off £75 spend?

Xx

There should be soon for Nov/Dec. probably in about a week or so and will probably be another 20% one.

Staff codes have been stopped because of leaking so cant get them anymore x

booooooooo! I'll wait a couple of weeks then.

Princess I just posted in the thread "how much are you spending on your toddler at xmas" in the toddler section and saw your post

I feel like I've gone completely overboard compared to what some of the girls are spending.........Whooops! I blame the grotto!

xx

There should be soon for Nov/Dec. probably in about a week or so and will probably be another 20% one.

Staff codes have been stopped because of leaking so cant get them anymore x

Thanks seen about the staff code was just checking it wasn't all codes :flower:

Princess I just posted in the thread "how much are you spending on your toddler at xmas" in the toddler section and saw your post

I feel like I've gone completely overboard compared to what some of the girls are spending.........Whooops! I blame the grotto!

xx

Yeah I know hun

OH made me count it all up yesterday and I have spent £445 :blush:

I still have 6 more presents to get!!

It's fine for us because we can afford it and do what we want but I feel if I post in there compared to people's £60 budgets I feel so embarassed and that they must be thinking i'm a complete t*at :rofl:

xx

Yeah I know hun

OH made me count it all up yesterday and I have spent £445 :blush:

I still have 6 more presents to get!!

It's fine for us because we can afford it and do what we want but I feel if I post in there compared to people's £60 budgets I feel so embarassed and that they must be thinking i'm a complete t*at :rofl:

Once i've finished I reckon it will be £200ish each. Oh well its only once a year!

xx

Yep but thanks to you I have saved over £200

would have been over £700 total otherwise :rofl:

I must say though, if i had more than one I definitely wouldnt be so nuts then :rofl:

I have more then one an I still go nuts but my boys are close in age so will share it all :flower:

I've spent more than most people do as well i think so far its around £300 each on my boys and my little girl is close to £200 so far. I haven't paid full price for anything though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"