2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half price on selected Benefit cosmetics:

https://www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/product/collection/sale?ext_ID=S12_50_2910

I also refuse to buy anything online unless free delivery. even if its like 25% off :rofl:

Lol it was a good deal on Benefit - a lipgloss was half price so was only £7 (I already have 2 of them hahahaha) but the postage was £4 and to me that defeats the whole point :rofl: xx

Homebase have lovely big baubles with girly designs in glitter for £2.49. I've got one and am going to have a go with a glitter pen in the gap on the sides once the new baby due in the family has a name to make a personalised Christmas gift for her first Christmas. They also have glass baubles with the open front and the little shaped glass inside, IYKWIM?

Its not on the website but in store on their 3 for 2 toys Tescos carousel range has a reduced wooden 'cuttable' fruit and veg set on a tray for £11, looks quite decent we've got other stuff from this range and its been fab so if you need any extras for your wooden kitchens!

Free Delivery from the Book People using the code PUMPKIN, valid until 31st October

Just seen on the tesco clubcard website that the Christmas clubcard exchange starts on the 1st of November. I know it had been mentioned in here that there was one coming up. Let's hope they hurry up sending the vouchers out then I can exchange mine

if you're club card is set up online the vouchers are already on there and you can print them off yourself.

iv only got £24 this year, dunno what to do with it!

I had £32.50, I just exchanged £10 worth for £40 worth of Bella Italia vouchers and £7.50 for £30 worth of Pizza Express vouchers. That is fab for £17.50 worth of vouchers and I still have £15.00 left, think I might wait for the itunes £12.50 exchange for £25.00 voucher.

We've got £139.50 this year, doubling it up on Thursday when the exchange starts and getting myself a dyson Hoover. That way it only ends up costing me £50 instead of the full price. We usually save them up all year and then spend them during the exchange when we need something. Last year we got a double opening shed for £1.54 after using the vouchers. We've already had a karcher pressure washer using the vouchers earlier in the year

morrisons voucher's started today
6 receipts = £25
8 receipts = £30

changed them slightly this year
and started them earlier too so heads up lol

:thumbup:

I must say though, if i had more than one I definitely wouldnt be so nuts then :rofl:

yeah you would :p

I actualy havent spent much on my dd , as we already have stuff from the boys so difficult to buy for her , but the boys have had a similar amount to what you have spent ..each :blush: I said i wouldnt spend it all when i had others ..you just get worse lmao !

I must say though, if i had more than one I definitely wouldnt be so nuts then :rofl:

yeah you would :p

I actualy havent spent much on my dd , as we already have stuff from the boys so difficult to buy for her , but the boys have had a similar amount to what you have spent ..each :blush: I said i wouldnt spend it all when i had others ..you just get worse lmao !

Agreed! And then you panic about where everything is going to go so get rid of most the toys you bought the year before :rofl:

Xx

:shock::shock::shock: omfg I can't believe it!! Went to Costco today and saw the wooden kitchen. It was love at first site. Just mentioned it to oh and showed him a pic, and despite already having a plastic kitchen he said to get it( or actually he said he'll buy it!) eeeeeeeek I'm giddy! Just don't know if to keep hold of plastic one up in play room for a while longer or not. Anyway please ladies give me some wooden accessories bargains. I'm off to telco later in week too look at wooden food mentioned earlier. But I presume the kitchen comes with nothing pots/pans/plates etc. come on make me spend more on my point rotten children lol. Xx

Why have I only got 26.00 worth for xmas clubcard when iv got 50000 points?!

I think i'm missing some vouchers from tesco too. I worked out i would have enough to get 3 tickets to the pantomime but now they've come through i havent so i'm going to ring them once the kids are in bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"