2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have had £38.50 but they have left £6.00 off my rewards for next time so I only got £32.50.

I've got the right amount..41pound, but I've got a 6pound voucher, so I'm going to have to waste a pound to exchange 5pound of that. Gah think I'm going to have to email them and ee if they can split it for a 5pound voucher and 1pound voucher.

If you log on to my clubcard then my vouchers there's a button that says 'Think you're missing vouchers?' or similar

morrisons voucher's started today
6 receipts = £25
8 receipts = £30

changed them slightly this year
and started them earlier too so heads up lol

:thumbup:

How does this work? Never used it before

Xx

each week you need to spend £40+ in one transaction
keep the receipts from each week (has to be 1
from each week, they check dates)
and when you have 6/8 you can cash them in
for a 25/30 voucher to spend on whatever you like

comes in handy if you do your weekly shop
in morrisons, i don't have a tescos near by so i
do this offer instead

:thumbup:

^^ isn't it coupons now not receipts? :flower:

could be, my mum mentioned it this morning
i'm not going until thursday, i'll give her a ring once emily's
in bed and double check, coupons make life a bit
easier saves rolling the blooming things up so they
fit in that keep safe card they give you

:haha:

We went today and got a coupon so threw the receipt out so hope you don't need it :flower:

never done the tesco clubcard exchange - how does i work? do i print my vouchers then take instore to double up?

I got £68 worth of vouchers today! Pretty impressive, although £30 of that was from buying my tablet.

I spent them on:
-two tickets to the London Dungeons (christmas pressie for the gf)
-6 cinema tickets (to treat me + the gang for Twilight when it comes out!!)
-£30 worth of Pizza Express vouchers which makes it £120

I'm amazed- I don't even do my regular shop at Tesco, just get petrol there and points through my gas+electricity... 2 tickets for a day out (should have been £40), 6 cinema tickets (£60), £120 worth of Pizza Express, all for free! £200 worth of free stuff, bargain.

Morrisons is just vouchers this year, we got our first one today and she said just fetch the vouchers not the recipt :flower: xx

Morrisons is just vouchers this year, we got our first one today and she said just fetch the vouchers not the recipt :flower: xx

Phew thought it was but thought I'd double check as receipt is in the bin :haha:

Wowza seriously thinking about doing my weekly shop at tesco. Do u ladies shop there alot? How many points per £ do u get?

we have got £63's worth of vouchers for this year. think i might get my oh the top gear magazine subscription as a xmas prezzie :)

love the new look voucher offer too

its not as good as it used to be, petrol is now 1 point per every £2 you spend and instore is 1 point for every £1 you spend, some items have extra points if you buy them, or a till split can give you points on your next shop.

Yay just checked our tesco statement on line and we have £71.50-roll on thursday :)

Has anyone seen a paddington bear teddy for a good price. They are £15 on amazon or £14 on play but I was looking for one a bit cheaper than that.

Or on a website with a code maybe ?

:flower:

Just checked and we have £95 clubcard vouchers :happydance: if you print them off can you use them instore on anything? It's my cousin's bday at the weekend and wanted to buy her a giftcard for somewhere like topshop instore. Can you use clubcard vouchers against that?

anyone have a magic fix for how cruddy i feel right now? that would be a bargain.

ive just ordered something else for lyssa- but even my OH agreed it was a smart plan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"