2012 TTC chat

Good luck everyone...I am 7 dpo 6 at the earliest and it's been a quiet day for me...No symptoms today:( Took a preg test (addict) and as expected it was negative...actually took to first one feel in the toilet so went out to buy another 3 pack:) Will test again tomorrow...Hoping to know as early as possible. With my 5 year old I got a positive test at 9 dpo

I think I ovulated yesterday & I have been having super bad cramps in my ovary area & up high on my right side of my stomach. It almost feels like after you have exercised & get a cramp... not painful, just annoying.

Baby Dust to all!!!!! :dust:

Still have a cold, lol! Also now a headache, though I've had a concussion because last monday a pan fell on my head off the cupboards in the kitchen... lol. Ugh.

But also... started getting weird cramps today! Not extremely painful, but exactly the same as I get the day before AF starts. It scared me because I never have them any other time! But AF isn't due til 20th or 21st... :S I have never been more than 1 day early so hope its not that.

5 dpo-Third month trying after my husband came off of testosterone injections. I'm not even sure if we have a good chance this month due to the effects of the injectons but I am wishing and praying.

Hi.Am new and i've bn looking for p'ple going thru the same thing as me.Am 6dpo and all i do is looking for signs that r probably not there.I usually swim to reduce stress but am scared the lito egg mite swim out of me!Baby dust to all of u.x

Hi!

I am 5dpo today and I drank about 2L of water before lunch, been thirsty all day. About to go have some more!

Calebsmon - I cracked and just did a test too! Not really sure why I bothered, I knew it would be negative! Will try and wait til Monday I think.

brittsho - hope the cramps are a good sign!! Can see from your sig you've been having a bit of a rough ride with it all, everything crossed for you hun :hugs:

butterfly - ouch!! You poor thing!! I had some strange cramps last night and this morning too, just feel a bit achy in my lower abdomen, kind of feels like I've done a few too many sit ups...which I am never in danger of doing ;)

Vmag - aww hun you don't sound very happy :hugs: what are the side effects of the injections? Really hope you get some good news :hugs:

Mmleo - I think it'd be ok to keep swimming, I've been told as long as you're used to doing exercise it's fine to carry on if you're pg :) But I guess if it stresses you out then just for peace of mind maybe find something else that destresses you?

Miaowzen - I have just been googling extreme thirst as a symptom!! These last 3 days or so I just cannot get enough water. I don't know if it's because I'm just dehydrated anyway or if it could be a sign. With my last pregnancy I was drinking like a fish but that didn't kick in for a couple of weeks. But I've been waking up in the night so thirsty, draining my glass then getting up to get more. In the day I'm drinking way more water than I usually do. My mouth just feels so dry all the time....weird!

Apparently increased thirst is due to body increasing blood volume and is a good sign!

Yea I took another one today also at 8dpo and of course negative as I expected....I am hoping to wait until Sunday to test again but not sure if I can make it without testing one day...Im gonna try my hardest:) Still have sore bb today just on the side though which is weird. It feels like a bruise when its touched...hoping this is my month and I also have been drinking ALOT I have constantly had to have a drink by me which is unusual for me...will update later gotta get ready for work:(

Yea I took another one today also at 8dpo and of course negative as I expected....I am hoping to wait until Sunday to test again but not sure if I can make it without testing one day...Im gonna try my hardest:) Still have sore bb today just on the side though which is weird. It feels like a bruise when its touched...hoping this is my month and I also have been drinking ALOT I have constantly had to have a drink by me which is unusual for me...will update later gotta get ready for work:(

Don't feel bad, I caved and took a test this morning too lol. Of course bfn. My boobs don't feel quite as sore either :( maybe it will get worse throughout the day, funny how that is something I'm hoping for. I've been a lot more thirsty since yesterday, glad to know it's a good sign :happydance:

I am 5 days past ovulation and I am getting really bad cramps that I took some advil but it isn't helping, why are these cramps so bad :nope::nope::nope:

I thought using advil or aleeve or ibuprofen after O could stop implantation???? Thats why I only take tylenol after O for pain.

Hi ladies. I'm 4 or 5 DPO. Hoping to hold off testing until 10/21. No symptoms yet.

I am 5 days past ovulation and I am getting really bad cramps that I took some advil but it isn't helping, why are these cramps so bad :nope::nope::nope:

I thought using advil or aleeve or ibuprofen after O could stop implantation???? Thats why I only take tylenol after O for pain.

I learn new things every day on BnB - I had no idea that those meds could affect implantation!

Morning Ladies - I am 9DPO as of today, only thing I am having are bad cramps & headaches, last night I was very tired earlier than normal but who knows? Chart temps seem high but I don't know if that signifies anything, don't appear to have had an implantation dip yet either. AF is due to arrive from the 21st onwards, I have to fly to Germany on the 23rd though with work for two weeks so fx I know what is going on before then!

good luck & :dust: to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->