2012 TTC chat

Morning Ladies - I am 9DPO as of today, only thing I am having are bad cramps & headaches, last night I was very tired earlier than normal but who knows? Chart temps seem high but I don't know if that signifies anything, don't appear to have had an implantation dip yet either. AF is due to arrive from the 21st onwards, I have to fly to Germany on the 23rd though with work for two weeks so fx I know what is going on before then!

good luck & :dust: to all

Chart temps do look quite high! Are they higher than normal? I just posted a thread asking if higher bbt temps were a good sign and someone said they could be....though mine aren't as high as yours! Mine was 36.57C today and has been the last couple of days (97.8F) but that isn't bad for me :)

Fingers crossed you know before you go away!

I don't chart my temps but I have decided that if I am not pregnant this month I will definitely be doing it next month. It looks like a wonderful tool to use and takes out alot of the guesswork. Today is 8dpo and so far no real signs. My boobs feel fuller but that may the hormones. My progesterone was pretty high this month when they did my reading on Monday.

:dust:
Fingers x for everyone!!

Morning Ladies - I am 9DPO as of today, only thing I am having are bad cramps & headaches, last night I was very tired earlier than normal but who knows? Chart temps seem high but I don't know if that signifies anything, don't appear to have had an implantation dip yet either. AF is due to arrive from the 21st onwards, I have to fly to Germany on the 23rd though with work for two weeks so fx I know what is going on before then!

good luck & :dust: to all

Chart temps do look quite high! Are they higher than normal? I just posted a thread asking if higher bbt temps were a good sign and someone said they could be....though mine aren't as high as yours! Mine was 36.57C today and has been the last couple of days (97.8F) but that isn't bad for me :)

Fingers crossed you know before you go away!

This is only the 2nd month of charting for me, the first month FF didn't pick up on o but I think that was beacuse I just went on temping, nothing else, I believe I o'd around the same time - day 10/11, anyway comparing charts then no my temps are higher than last month, lets just hope they stay up, I figure if the :witch: doesn't show on Friday I will test on Saturday, I don't fancy two weeks in Germany with work colleagues if I don't know...I looked at the frer today but managed to resist

I tried to resist this morning but couldnt,help it and of course got a bfn which was excpected im at 9dpo today

7dpo tday...am not so happy with myself,i just found out that ibrofen stop imlantation n i took 400mg tday,had a bad headache probably from the beers i had last nite with the gals...i dont feel any signs,i keep thinking that maybe it is all in my head.i had cramps starting with 2dpo,it was painful on my right side when i went to pee..went to c my dr and blood n urine came back clear(no infection as i thought)..my temp keeps going high but i most def wait until 10/12 dpo.Am so hoping for more signs.Bonne chance!!

7dpo tday...am not so happy with myself,i just found out that ibrofen stop imlantation n i took 400mg tday,had a bad headache probably from the beers i had last nite with the gals...i dont feel any signs,i keep thinking that maybe it is all in my head.i had cramps starting with 2dpo,it was painful on my right side when i went to pee..went to c my dr and blood n urine came back clear(no infection as i thought)..my temp keeps going high but i most def wait until 10/12 dpo.Am so hoping for more signs.Bonne chance!!

Don't worry yourself to much. I am sure their are women out there who took ibprofen and still got pregnant. More than likely if it does have that effect then it would probally only be if it is constantly in your system =. If you are not taking the med. every day or more than once a day or more than the recommended dosing then I am sure you will be fine. If it is meant to happen this month it will happen for you...Baby dust to you:)
And High temps good sign:):thumbup:

I succumbed to testing this morning, just got the cheap internet tests, any BFN, but then I am only 10 DPO today, will try & resist for the rest of the week

I have one FRER and no other tests. When is a good day to test? I'm 7dpo today and all my pg symptoms are gone, but it doesn't matter because I'm not due for AF until CD11-13

I'm 7dpo with no symptoms really except extrem tiredness and feeling really hungry all the time. I tested yesterday bfn of course which was stupid as it's my last test, af Is due 22nd and I think I'll wait until the 24th to test again, it's going to be such a long week. Good luck ladies I hope we all get our bfp this month

I am 10 dpo today and tested this morning and got the big fat BFN:( But it is still early still have 4 days until the witch is supposed to show....maybe tomorrow the words will say 'pregnant'

Mmleo I agree with Calebsmom don't beat yourself up about it...I know plenty of ppl who didn't know they were pregnant and had been out drinking, playing sport, and just doing loads of things that are recommended you don't do but they had healthy babies! 400mg doesn't sound like all that much. If it turns out you're not pg I really don't think this one dose of ibuprofen will have been the cause :hugs:

Miaowzen if you can possibly wait it out then 18 dpo is often recommended!! I'm just saying this from a bbt point of view, FertilityFriend says 18 days of high temps is a pretty much guaranteed pregnancy sign, so test then as it saves you money and also the upset of a getting a negative just because you tested too early. Do you temp?

Am feeling a bit under the weather today, bit of a sore throat and just a bit foggy-headed. Keep getting tired in the evening but when I go to bed I can't sleep. So annoying. Temp went down a bit today though so I'm not holding out much hope anymore. No more cramps, boobs are still slightly bigger but that's not unusual for me post ov.

I don't chart my temps but I have decided that if I am not pregnant this month I will definitely be doing it next month. It looks like a wonderful tool to use and takes out alot of the guesswork. Today is 8dpo and so far no real signs. My boobs feel fuller but that may the hormones. My progesterone was pretty high this month when they did my reading on Monday.

Fingers x for everyone!!

Hey Sunshine

just realised your sig says you have PCOS - me too! Rubbish isn't it :(

I really would recommend BBT when you have pcos, just from personal experience it's really helped me to understand my body a bit more. Like I know if I ovulate it's going to be around day 36 and if it doesn't happen then, it won't happen at all. (Though this month was day 24, hopefully that's the acupuncture starting to help). It's just a comfort at least to know that my body can ovulate, before I started temping I was always wondering if I was or not.

Good luck hun xx

Fingers x for everyone!!

Hey Sunshine

I really would recommend BBT when you have pcos, just from personal experience it's really helped me to understand my body a bit more. Like I know if I ovulate it's going to be around day 36 and if it doesn't happen then, it won't happen at all. (Though this month was day 24, hopefully that's the acupuncture starting to help). It's just a comfort at least to know that my body can ovulate, before I started temping I was always wondering if I was or not.

Good luck hun xx

Thank you!! Noone else in my family suffers from PCOS so it is hard for my mom and sister to understand what I go through when ttc. I got so excited when I found out I ovulated this month I got up and started dancing... lol. I hope we both get BFP's very soon!!! :dust:

Fingers x for everyone!!

Hey Sunshine

Good luck hun xx

Thank you!! Noone else in my family suffers from PCOS so it is hard for my mom and sister to understand what I go through when ttc. I got so excited when I found out I ovulated this month I got up and started dancing... lol. I hope we both get BFP's very soon!!! :dust:

Ah yeah me too, I'm the only one!! And I always jump up and run to tell DH when I get the confirmation of ov from fertilityfriend!! I always feel like it's a real achievement :) My mum never had any pregnancy problems and my sister conceived #1 when they weren't even trying, and #2 on their first month ttc...happy for them of course but does feel a bit unfair sometimes!

Fingers crossed! xx

Don't worry yourself to much. I am sure their are women out there who took ibprofen and still got pregnant. More than likely if it does have that effect then it would probally only be if it is constantly in your system =. If you are not taking the med. every day or more than once a day or more than the recommended dosing then I am sure you will be fine. If it is meant to happen this month it will happen for you...Baby dust to you:)
And High temps good sign:):thumbup:

8dpo..I believe things will be fine too(fingers crossed) but that's it with ibproen preggers or not.Temp still at 36.8C but that's it.,..i had more symptoms between 2-6dpo than now..bbs r a bit sore bt that could be coz am poking them to check for changes.This is my 1st time temping too so am not sure what to expect...if am not pg when does my temp come down?thx again

Mmleo I agree with Calebsmom don't beat yourself up about it...I know plenty of ppl who didn't know they were pregnant and had been out drinking, playing sport, and just doing loads of things that are recommended you don't do but they had healthy babies! 400mg doesn't sound like all that much. If it turns out you're not pg I really don't think this one dose of ibuprofen will have been the cause :hugs:

Miaowzen if you can possibly wait it out then 18 dpo is often recommended!! I'm just saying this from a bbt point of view, FertilityFriend says 18 days of high temps is a pretty much guaranteed pregnancy sign, so test then as it saves you money and also the upset of a getting a negative just because you tested too early. Do you temp?

Am feeling a bit under the weather today, bit of a sore throat and just a bit foggy-headed. Keep getting tired in the evening but when I go to bed I can't sleep. So annoying. Temp went down a bit today though so I'm not holding out much hope anymore. No more cramps, boobs are still slightly bigger but that's not unusual for me post ov.

sorry u rnt feeling great..dont give up..:bfp: on the way!x

And High temps good sign:)

Temps sound good. I checked mine this morning and it is at 97.9 but usually my temps are in the low 97's but of course I just started temping. I dont really know a whole lot about when it goes down and back up. I wont be taking ibprofen either I hadnt heard about that before I saw your post but know if people can drink and do drugs and still get preg. then there is no reason 400mg of ibprofen could hurt taken a couple times:hugs:
8dpo..I believe things will be fine too(fingers crossed) but that's it with ibproen preggers or not.Temp still at 36.8C but that's it.,..i had more symptoms between 2-6dpo than now..bbs r a bit sore bt that could be coz am poking them to check for changes.This is my 1st time temping too so am not sure what to expect...if am not pg when does my temp come down?thx again

And High temps good sign:)

Temps sound good. I checked mine this morning and it is at 97.9 but usually my temps are in the low 97's but of course I just started temping. I dont really know a whole lot about when it goes down and back up. I wont be taking ibprofen either I hadnt heard about that before I saw your post but know if people can drink and do drugs and still get preg. then there is no reason 400mg of ibprofen could hurt taken a couple times:hugs:

Somehow the message got all entered in above yours lol sorry if it confuses you:dohh: Baby dust to all of us:hugs:

sorry u rnt feeling great..dont give up..:bfp: on the way!x

Thanks hun, gosh I really hope so.....I'm driving myself mad this morning, am 11 dpo now and decided to test. I've got a drawer full of cheap internet tests so thought why not :blush: In some lights I swear I can see the faintest of lines and in other lights it looks bfn. So I'm thinking no and could just be a mark or evap line.

No symptoms today either and I'm still wondering if I might actually only be 9 dpo since I missed 2 days of temps and my ov date is only estimated by FF and not confirmed. ARGH! I know in the end time will reveal all but it's just so frustrating! ](*,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->