2012 TTC chat

10 dpo here... Besides a little nausea and headache, no real symptoms here. My first symptom with my son was sore boobs and my boobs haven't changed at all. That is what is discouraging me.:nope:

It is frustrating. I am 11 dpo today and took a test but got a BFN but I just know I have to be pregnant. I am going to go to the store today and find a very sensitive test. I was using first response early result I think I might go back to it. I am thinking at least with those you can get a faded line, with digital if there is not enough hcg your just gonna get a not pregnant. Try not to drink much until you have to pee again and take another test:) Or try to buy another brand. Some say the internet cheapies dont always work that well

Any of you been having symptoms? I'm about 4dpo & have these weird kind of itchy twitches in my abdomen. Mostly on my right & center part of my stomach. Hmmm...only 10days left lol

Hi all. I'm 7 dpo today. Soooo really want that BFP this month as it would be a christmas announcement and would make it that little bit more special.

Not many symptoms so far. Just some serious craming at 5dpo. Felt like a pulling sensation quite low down and very central. On and off for a couple of hours. Nothing else. I'm keeping my hopes up as not everyone has symptoms this early.

I also think I could be imagining somethings!

Holding out until af due to test as I can't stand seeing a :bfn: At least I know for sure when af arrives. Otherwise I drive myself crazy!

I am sure my colleagues have already seen me grabbing my boobs every few hours just to see if they hurt at all! haha :dohh:

Good luck to everyone.

Keep posting your symptoms and updates.

N x

7dpo today, not many symptoms to report. Just trying not to SS too much and I've changed my mind on testing. The way I see it, I'm pregnant until proven otherwise and I'll wait to see if :af: shows up to do just that. I'll keep you ladies posted.

Good luck to all of you wonderful ladies :dust::dust::dust::dust:

It is frustrating. I am 11 dpo today and took a test but got a BFN but I just know I have to be pregnant. I am going to go to the store today and find a very sensitive test. I was using first response early result I think I might go back to it. I am thinking at least with those you can get a faded line, with digital if there is not enough hcg your just gonna get a not pregnant. Try not to drink much until you have to pee again and take another test:) Or try to buy another brand. Some say the internet cheapies dont always work that well

Ha yeah I was going to hold on for 4 hours but after 3 I really had to go so tested again and that was clearly a negative. I keep reading mixed responses on the internet ones, just not sure what I want to do really. Scared of getting an early bfp but then getting AF as normal, but at the same time I just want to know!! If I miss AF I will be getting a First Response as well I think, I trust that brand. Did you get another test?

Any of you been having symptoms? I'm about 4dpo & have these weird kind of itchy twitches in my abdomen. Mostly on my right & center part of my stomach. Hmmm...only 10days left lol

Good luck brittsho! Really hope you get some good news in the next 10 days :) 4 dpo is really early for symptoms but you never know! Hope the twitches are a good sign for you :thumbup:

10 dpo here... Besides a little nausea and headache, no real symptoms here. My first symptom with my son was sore boobs and my boobs haven't changed at all. That is what is discouraging me.:nope:

I keep trying to tell myself that every pregnancy is different, but it's so hard not to compare isn't it. But I know with my first pregnancy, my boobs suddenly ballooned around 10 dpo (nearly had a wedding outfit disaster!!) then shrank back down after a few days. With my 2nd they just slowly got bigger during the 2ww and kind of stayed big. With my 1st I never noticed any more cm, with my 2nd I really did. This time my symptoms seem to be in between the two so I really don't know :shrug:

Hi all. I'm 7 dpo today. Soooo really want that BFP this month as it would be a christmas announcement and would make it that little bit more special.

Not many symptoms so far. Just some serious craming at 5dpo. Felt like a pulling sensation quite low down and very central. On and off for a couple of hours. Nothing else. I'm keeping my hopes up as not everyone has symptoms this early.

I also think I could be imagining somethings!

Holding out until af due to test as I can't stand seeing a :bfn: At least I know for sure when af arrives. Otherwise I drive myself crazy!

I am sure my colleagues have already seen me grabbing my boobs every few hours just to see if they hurt at all! haha :dohh:

Good luck to everyone.

Keep posting your symptoms and updates.

N x

Ah yeah I was hoping we could announce round xmas too...though my sister is due to give birth around then as well so not sure if it would be stealing her thunder! But then she's not had any problems whereas we have, so I kind of think we'd be allowed to jump in with the news!

I do in principal agree with you it's best to wait and I often tell other people to hold out if they can...but for some reason these last 2 cycles I've cracked and tested early, and gotten upset with the bfns. Think I'm just getting a bit more desperate! Last pregnancy I held out til the day of, or day before AF was due and it is much better just seeing that clear line, unlike today where I've been holding my internet cheapy above a lamp bulb to see if there's anything there!!

Today started out with no symptoms at all but as the day's gone on my lower back has really started aching. Started feeling a bit sick the last hour or so as well but not sure if that is just the nerves...

Hope you're all doing ok ladies xx

Hi ladies,

For some reason, I'm not as desperate to poas this cycle as the last 2. Don't get me wrong, I did test this am and got a BFN (or faint when I squinted, tilted the test & held it against the mirror ;))

Seriously, I really hope it's my month. We used Preseed this month for the 1st time - I don't get the ewcm stuff people keep talking about - I stayed away from Ibuprofen (since I found out that it affects implantation), ate pineapple chunks from O onwards, and charted religiously: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/37b42e

Symptoms so far: LOTS of creamy/watery'ish CM, mild nausea, dry mouth, and weird metallic taste in my mouth

9dpo tday and this time it isnt in my head...bn hungrier tday but that's bn happening bfr AF shows up..nips sore too but that can also happen sometimes,the only thing w'd be back ache all day bad gaz(sorry ladies) for a few days now...in conclusion am buying pg tests tmoro to be used in 3 days from now 12dpo...that sh'd do it..so i dont hve to be disappointed later. Baby dust to all of us!!!

9dpo,hungrier,back ache,nips hurting alito.am buying pg tests tmoro n am using them 12dpo.I just wrote a hole lot n i dont know where it went...was saying how much i love this forum better than all the the Drs i've ever talked to.Thank ladies for being there for each other.Baby dust to all of us.Anyone else testing on thursday?x

I have not retested yet but I am going,to the store to buy the first response as soon as I get out for lunch and I will be retesting again still debating on doing it tonight or in the morning...im hating the bfns right now and scared to see another one

9dpo,hungrier,back ache,nips hurting alito.am buying pg tests tmoro n am using them 12dpo.I just wrote a hole lot n i dont know where it went...was saying how much i love this forum better than all the the Drs i've ever talked to.Thank ladies for being there for each other.Baby dust to all of us.Anyone else testing on thursday?x

Second that!! This forum is great, I use it all the time there is such great info on here and great ladies :)

I'm blatantly going to be testing tomorrow, Weds and Thurs....:wacko:

Hi everyone.. I registered just so that I could take part in this conversation, lol! I'm 6 DPO today myself, thinking I have a lot of symptoms, but I guess it could all be PMS symptoms, too.. last month I thought I had all the symptoms and was super certain that it was my month, and then I just got AF.. so now I'm scared to assume too much too soon!

Oh well.. just trying not to think too much about it all :dohh: Hoping I'd finally get to test this weekend!

OMG!!!!! I just tested again with a first response and got a faint 2nd line I am going to try and see if I can load the pic!!! I am getting excited I hope its not all in my head!

OMG!!!!! I just tested again with a first response and got a faint 2nd line I am going to try and see if I can load the pic!!! I am getting excited I hope its not all in my head!

How exciting!!

What do you think can you see it??:happydance:

Attachments

• DSC01803.jpg
    DSC01803.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 85

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members